Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What exactly should I do as a 32 year oldcel when everything is cope?

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
21d 16h 14m
Literally don't feel like doing anything.

I wageslave for less than 200 dollars a month

I have stopped playing instrument since I've become blackpilled.
Reading books is cope and useless not to mention I have severe ADHD.
I also don't feel like playing videogames anymore.

Everything seems pointless. I am a genetic failure and there is no point in having a purpose at this point. No woman loved me and they never will.

The only thing I wished I could fulfill was to travel the world. I don't have the money and the countries won't let me in either because of political reasons.

I'm also starting to hate my friends.

P.s. Been listening to hurt by nine inch nails all day long. It's on repeat

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
97d 22h 16m
I don't really know what to suggest. I'm similar to you. What about rotting on this forum? :incel:

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
42d 15h 37m
Brutal af bro

are you third world country cel ?
The only thing I wished I could fulfill was to travel the world.
You need a shitload of money and another shit ton of boring papers to show at airports and frontiermen. Shit is awful and then you realize shit is awful everywhere on this globe, though the weather is somehow different. I'm not a traveler, but the rare few places I went taught me that. :feelsbadman:

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Wizard
★★★
28d 7h 14m
How have you not gone ovER the edge yet? Brocel, you are two years older than me.

T

thevenon

Veteran
20d 4h 33m
where do you live ?

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
18d 1h 48m
Using and interpreting the word cope as something negative is low IQ. If it weren't for some form of cope most of human culture wouldn't exist and most of us on this forum would be :feelsrope:.

OP should find some cope that (a) he is reasonably good at, (b) is fun and time-consuming, and (c) doesn't involve foids in any essential way.

Last edited:
Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
21d 16h 14m

Jfl at that video
I don't really know what to suggest. I'm similar to you. What about rotting on this forum? :incel:
Rotting on this forum is ropefuel tbh. I spend like 10 minutes daily on this forum
Brutal af bro

are you third world country cel ?

You need a shitload of money and another shit ton of boring papers to show at airports and frontiermen. Shit is awful and then you realize shit is awful everywhere on this globe, though the weather is somehow different. I'm not a traveler, but the rare few places I went taught me that. :feelsbadman:
Yeah. Third world.

Brutal... I really should forget about travelmaxxing
How have you not gone ovER the edge yet? Brocel, you are two years older than me.
I wonder how I still function as a human
where do you live ?
I'm Iraniancel

T

thevenon

Veteran
20d 4h 33m

Everything seems pointless. I am a genetic failure and there is no point in having a purpose at this point. No woman loved me and they never will.

The only thing I wished I could fulfill was to travel the world. I don't have the money and the countries won't let me in either because of political reasons.

I thought that Iran was a patriarchy. It is a bad news for all of us if there are incels even in Iran or Afghanistan. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
132d 21h 19m
Using and interpreting the word cope as something negative is low IQ. If it weren't for some form of cope most of human culture wouldn't exist and most of us on this forum would be :feelsrope:.

OP should find some cope that (a) he is reasonably good at, (b) is fun and time-consuming, and (c) doesn't involve foids in any essential way.

I actually don't get what ,,cope" means, like if you aren't 99th face-wise having sex on daily basis then everything is a ,,cope"?

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
21d 16h 14m
I thought that Iran was a patriarchy. It is a bad news for all of us if there are incels even in Iran or Afghanistan. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
JFL if you think incels don't exist anywhere. The number of Iranian sluts is increasing dramatically. Thanks to dating apps and normie apps like Instagram

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Wizard
★★★
28d 7h 14m
A 28 yr old could ask you the same question
I'll be honest - I have been into crypto since 2012, so I am a cryptocel. I just drove in my car about an hour up the coast, just to use a Bitcoin ATM. :feelskek: My life is very lonely, and depressing, I used my unemployment money to "drop back in" to college, and now I am 68% (as of today) of the way to obtaining my BA. And then the last cope that I have is jogging, I tell myself that I am "training for the race war/incel uprising". I'll be turning 30 in November.

Loner94

Loner94

Overlord
★★★★★
81d 10h 52m
It ain't easy

Crumb

Crumb

Recruit
★★★★
14d 22h 23m
Cope on, nothing else to do

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
18d 1h 48m
I actually don't get what ,,cope" means, like if you aren't 99th face-wise having sex on daily basis then everything is a ,,cope"?
Originally, it meant any activity that made you forget or deny the :blackpill:. But nowadays, due to inflation of terms, it means anything other than wallowing in Wojak-like levels of despair because of the :blackpill:. I use it in the 2nd sense.

Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
132d 21h 19m
Originally, it meant any activity that made you forget or deny the :blackpill:. But nowadays, due to inflation of terms, it means anything other than wallowing in Wojak-like levels of despair because of the :blackpill:. I use it in the 2nd sense.

sure, I only use it when someone is incorrect or delusional i.e averting the reality of their own situation.

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
21d 16h 14m

I don't give a shit tbh. And the funny thing is that I am actually lowiq. I have always been a lowiq dude. I'm also becoming very narcissistic and I hate it when I see other people make progress

"What have I become" :feelscry:
Such a good song tbh. I can feel the pain in his voice. This version is much more darker than Johnny Cash's version IMO.

Broly

Broly

Designer to the ground I can barely spell the name
★★★★★
203d 7h 38m
less than 200 for a month wtf:feelsohgod:

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Overlord
★★★★★
152d 22h 3m
“ Without passion, you don’t have energy. Without energy, you have nothing.”

- Warren Buffett

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
18d 4h 19m
Eventually you will come to the realisation that life is cope and then it will be gigaover.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
140d 9h 45m
Cope simply means d3al with it.

Theirs no avoiding it

E

Ehwhatever

Officer
★★★★★
51d 4h 46m
Smoke weed? It's probably not legal where you live though. Wait till your sex drive dies? I'd like to know as well but really nobody can give you the answer. You're asking what the meaning of life is if not reproduction. Only you can answer that. I've grappled with it myself with no success. However, the thought of what happens after death terrifies me. Although that fear is irrational it's a good enough reason not to rope for me

C&UNIX

C&UNIX

Send Out the Clowns
★★★★★
39d 5h 53m

- Warren Buffett

Good quote but does Buffet say how we learn passion in the first place?

Everything seems just so difficult.

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Fighting racism is fighting against women's rights
★★★★★
103d 3h 47m
Cope. or rope.

lumipallo

lumipallo

Recruit
★★★★★
23d 23h 20m
I get you. I'm 31. I don't care about games, books, movies even travel. I don't feel joy from any activity.
Some time ago quit my job and forced myself to join art classes.
Since my mental breakdown last year it feels like my IQ has halved. Couldn't even manage my usual duties at work.
Current plan is to live off savings until I run out, maybe get a hair transplant or hair system to see what I could have looked like and then rope.

FuRed

FuRed

Banned
-
50d 19h 33m
Such a good song tbh. I can feel the pain in his voice. This version is much more darker than Johnny Cash's version IMO.
Yeh for sure one of the most emotive pain vocals song I ever heard. I got the live piano version on cd it's pretty awesome.

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
42d 15h 37m

- Warren Buffett
3859.jpg

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Walking slime monster made of sewage
★★★
46d 21h 10m
Iranian?

There must be some mistake, we are forever reading on here about how Islamic theocracies are a gigabased paradise for incels....?

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
118d 4h 25m
How can you afford video games on $200 a month and the current hardware prices? (I'm assuming you're pirating the games themselves)

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
21d 16h 14m
less than 200 for a month wtf:feelsohgod:
Yeah. Economy here is fucked.

- Warren Buffett
:feelsbadman:

Incels welcome possible war with Iran because “the more dead normies the better”​

JFL. I highly doubt there will be a war between Iran and US. Iran vs Like nation is more likely
Eventually you will come to the realisation that life is cope and then it will be gigaover.
I'm very close to that
Smoke weed? It's probably not legal where you live though. Wait till your sex drive dies? I'd like to know as well but really nobody can give you the answer. You're asking what the meaning of life is if not reproduction. Only you can answer that. I've grappled with it myself with no success. However, the thought of what happens after death terrifies me. Although that fear is irrational it's a good enough reason not to rope for me
I've heard weed can worsen the stress. I've had panicked attacks so I don't want them again tbh
I get you. I'm 31. I don't care about games, books, movies even travel. I don't feel joy from any activity.
Some time ago quit my job and forced myself to join art classes.
Since my mental breakdown last year it feels like my IQ has halved. Couldn't even manage my usual duties at work.
Current plan is to live off savings until I run out, maybe get a hair transplant or hair system to see what I could have looked like and then rope.
Damn bro. I hope things go well for you
Yeh for sure one of the most emotive pain vocals song I ever heard. I got the live piano version on cd it's pretty awesome.
:feelsbadman:
Iranian?

There must be some mistake, we are forever reading on here about how Islamic theocracies are a gigabased paradise for incels....?
Yeah it's cope. Blackpill is universal
How can you afford video games on $200 a month and the current hardware prices? (I'm assuming you're pirating the games themselves)
Yeah. I know this guy who can pirate or hack ps4 accounts and download games. I give my console to him and he downloads and installs games on my ps4 for cheaper price.

For PC(my PC is shit though) there are many Iranian websites who upload the latest cracked games so you can download.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
113d 23h 37m
T

thevenon

Veteran
20d 4h 33m
Yeah it's cope. Blackpill is universal
Can you join the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps ? No idea if it is possible but it can be a good choice for an incel to ascend.

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
21d 16h 14m
Can you join the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps ? No idea if it is possible but it can be a good choice for an incel to ascend.
There's no point joining that. Also I would screw up my chance of travelmaxing in case it's doable in the future.

T

thevenon

Veteran
20d 4h 33m
There's no point joining that. Also I would screw up my chance of travelmaxing in case it's doable in the future.
I thought just that there were some anti feminist communities in Iran

avoidthefoid

avoidthefoid

Greycel
7h 36m

just quit and live on NEETbux bro

M

middleEast

Recruit
★★
1d 13h 54m

i would suggest you to practice meditation .

avoidthefoid

avoidthefoid

Greycel
7h 36m
either get a time machine\singularity or go to SEA, where noodles don't care about your age

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

Officer
★★★★★
14d 20h 43m
I don't think you can have good copes in Iran, life will only get more miserable

You're stuck in a shithole with shit wage and you can't get out with that amount of money, its giga over

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8