Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Unemployment rises even further. The world economy is absolutely FUCKED. This will make inceldom 10000000000% worse

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Unemp

JFL this graph is just the USA too. Say goodbye to any further NEETbux if you were counting on it. The feds don't care about you. All while "femcels" and Beckies will be able to make $10k a month streaming their pussy while everyone is jobless and stuck inside.

Welcome to our World Normies.

I'm actually loving it, bring on the destruction.

This lockdown policy is insane.

It is becoming harder and harder for me not to link this self-imposed crisis with extinction rebellion.
  1. Neil Ferguson's lover is a left-wing activist, a progressive (in an open marriage) and apparently a Greta Thunberg fan.
  2. Hollywood celebrities have written a letter to support the prolongation of the lockdown. The first sentence of the letter was all about environmentalism. These idiots don't come up with their own ideas, they repeat what they were taught. Who are the puppet masters ?
I have hard time imagining extinction rebellion had anything to do with what happened in China, but it's quite clear to me that most of those who vehemently support the lockdown are hiding their true motives.

Last edited:
:lul:

I welcome more chaos !

it's really brutal. world will recover within 2-3 years and 5-10 years back on growth. But long term many things will fuck world again(more diseases, more pollution,more hyperlfamt/political tension)etc

View attachment 253994

JFL this graph is just the USA too. Say goodbye to any further NEETbux if you were counting on it. The feds don't care about you. All while "femcels" and Beckies will be able to make $10k a month streaming their pussy while everyone is jobless and stuck inside.

It is becoming harder and harder for me not to link this self-imposed crisis with extinction rebellion.
  1. Neil Ferguson's lover is a left-wing activist, a progressive (in an open marriage) and apparently a Greta Thunberg fan.
  2. Hollywood celebrities have written a letter to support the prolongation of the lockdown. The first sentence of the letter was all about environmentalism. These idiots don't come up with their own ideas, they repeat what they were taught. Who are the puppet masters ?
I have hard time imagining extinction rebellion had anything to do with what happened in China, but it's quite clear to me that most of those who vehemently support the lockdown are hiding their true motives.
it's really brutal. world will recover within 2-3 years and 5-10 years back on growth. But long term many things will fuck world again(more diseases, more pollution,more hyperlfamt/political tension)etc
This will make women more powerful and wealthier. I don't know how, but it will. Every signal or change only makes women STRONGER.

Who is gonna pay for the onlyfans garbage if no one has any money?

This will make women more powerful and wealthier. I don't know how, but it will. Every signal or change only makes women STRONGER.
Yeah the virus will fuck incels over one way or another. Every major problem in the world causes men to suffer (or die) and foids to live relatively comfortable, cushioned lives.

Incels were already living life on nightmare difficulty. Many now are running out of money and hope because of the lockdowns and living in kill me now difficulty.

At this point I'm just waiting for the world to collapse

View attachment 253994

I have three months of Trudeau bux left

we're gonna be forced to take the jew tranny vaccine

Fine with me. I shall continue to leech off my govcuck parents as always, smoke weed, and play vidya while normies suffer and drown in their own spit :dab:

High IQ

The plannedemic and climate hoax are inextricably linked.

Zoomers are so fucked

Please, can you elaborate what is the end of that? I'm interested.

:feelshaha: That is brilliant.

HIGH IQ my friend. High IQ. :feelsLSD:

We are so fucked there are no words. I think of myself as pretty stoic and even i am worried about what will happen. I was unemployed in 2007 and 2008 and had very little work and what little work there was, was off the books for cash and less than minimum wage. It was kinda shitty.

full

JFL at counting on economic growth as an incel

Depression is coming

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back