Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females are not the problem (Water is wet edition?, not quite); The arrogance of the common Incel and how he himself perpetuates the downfall

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Extra hard to swallow edition.

I often see here how people talk how women go on tinder to seek out chad.
Personality is mostly a meme. Most people are mental carbon copies of each other, yes even on here. The perceived male diversity in personality is just a result of our struggle and overall follows a predictable pattern, expressing it's evolutionary programmed routines, being paraded as virtues among ourselves. We are just as much automatons as women. Taking pride in your toxic humanity, which is essentially just the other side of the coin is retarded.
So why would she date you? Be honest you would put the bar for minimum requirements higher, if you had a lower sex drive and regular access to females with good personality plus looks and reject uggos. (Plenty of other fish)

"But, but Gyros. Women standards are unreasonably high these days" Are they? I'd say they are as high as ever. They just don't have the necessity to lie about it anymore due to female liberation, which I consider from an universalist and consequentialist standpoint just fair (you would wish for the same if the roles were reversed).
The inherent problem of the male sex is, that we are "females plus". If the plus, the male dimorphism, which is much more vulnerable and dependent on genetic, environmental factors and sheer luck, fails to develop we end up as failed betafemboys. Imagine this phenomenon was reversed:
You can get a partner, but it is totally unattractive to you; lacking any female features. The equivalent would be a prepubescent 10 year old with ugly vagina, maybe even a penis. Vaginas in the real world don't really have to develop and a smallpeniscel would is more like fucking a person stuck in between sexes to them; so an unattractive intersex person would be what we would have to settle for in this thought experiment as well. (Exceptions prove the rule. No. pedos don't count jfl). Think about how females refer to incels as children, boys, babyfaces, effeminate. Hope you got my point.

The other side of the whole internet dating thing looks like chad goes on tinder and seeks out the women and is closer how reality, really is. Dating multiple girls at once, using them as daily cock sleeves. Life is fast and short, we are bombarded with exploitative lifestyle propaganda designed to keep chasing the carrot and enrich the upper echelons of society. Being a player is the natural adaption to this environment and don't come me with your sour grape copes. You are an angel, for sure. :forcedsmile:
It is in the nature of the male reproductive pattern anyway, you can't tell me you wouldn't have ended up in the same place given the opportunity and hormonal make-up.

What do I make out of all of this? We need new benevolent solution. A matured Incel movement. Radical without being judging. Explosive without being destructive.
Let's face it most people here are raging teenagers, who will ascend at some point later in life or mentally crippled edgelords (who can blame them) and while I don't think the crabs in a bucket metaphor exists on the small scale it surely exists on a political scale. I like most of you on a personal level, but from the standpoint of societal prosperity, most people here are assholes. For sure mostly involuntarily because determinism exists on so many levels.
We have to crush the current paradigm, without destroying the system in its humanitarian successes, which are undeniably there, though mostly a side product of technological progress than anything else. Countries, that can rely on resources instead of development of tech treat their citizen like shit for a reason. It is simply a different strategy for self enrichment (to spread your own genes, everything is about sex) with less necessity to share. Where it is possible it is mostly done. You can't address the sexual greed without talking about the economic greed, which is just a mere extension of the former. And be aware of the future. What else is a self sufficient automated system if not a standing resource itself? The balance will topple at some point in favor of the other strategy. The only solution to prevent this is to tie us legally and violently (all power is backed by the capacity for violence) to these resources and their control, making the system dependent on our consent. I don't care if through democratic centralized ownership, which is vulnerable to a top down coup a seen in various examples throughout history, so for that to work it would need new ways to prevent that or preferably a socialization on the local level abandoning hierarchical power structures on a whole turning people into local shareholders with equal rights.

"But but Gyros, muh meritocracy of the free market." In a system, where resources gravitate to the winners, there can never be an equality of opportunity or natural competition. Once a financial elite has formed, naturally stuff like cartels, monopolies, nepotism, political influence taking will come into play as well. Denying this is like saying an incel born male has the same chance in life as a chad.
In fact an egalitarian organized economy is more free, it follows the same economic principles like normal capitalism, but without big players skewing the system through financial corruption. There is really no difference if this is done through a state or private cooperations. Where to much power accumulates, the system will lose it balance and fully topple in favor towards those that already own the most.

It's unironically upon us to build a better future. And I know in the end it will here come down to: "but what do I care about other people", which I already heard so often, exposing yourself just as another (temporarily) embarrassed loser ironically following the same values that caused your misery and which you despise so much in terms of how IT treats your inceldom, digging your own grave. If you care for the people as a whole the people, will care for you. We are the people, we are part of society, if you want or not. Stop coping and be an agent for good.

So in short we need an economy for the people by the people, so we can have a sexual economy for the people, for all people. Address the root cause. Crush those people's structure, which are only build to profit upon our common misery and deny us solutions, only for their own short term financial (=sexual) gain.

If the relation between all this is still unclear to you, here is a simple explanation: there is a huge correlation and interdependency between societal control, money, sex and looks in various forms, which act int he manner of a virtuous circle, leading to a process of natural accumulation, leaving most people in the dust. Break it, democratize the access to everything. Use every lever possible, even those not necessarily being your individual main issue. If we want change we need to work as a group, also beyond inceldom. Imba :soy:. Respect wymin.

TL;DR: Nature sucks. You suck. You are just coping to make you feel better in the same way libz cope with virtue signaling. Stop the social nihilism and get to work. (Re)Read the paragraph above.

Imba polfag. I am not in a state to lead change myself, nor is it desirable. Change needs to be carried by the agency of the affected people themselves as a whole. Also keep in mind most people here will betray us anyway, once they leave inceldom. They have never been bros in the first place. Keep working for the good. If you don't make this pledge internally, you might as well stop the larp now. I am sure Inceldom is the root cause for society's problems and will only further be exacerbated in the 21 century. We have to work on all fronts to solve it. Just think about it logically. Not trying to shame anyone. We are all slaves to our destiny. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
TL;DR: neoliberalism and the way men are pitting against one other in competition for diminishing returns and how many men just accept this is also a large problem.

I agree if that's what you are saying but there are too many religious, cultural and racial divisions to unite even men with a common belief or cause for too long.
Imba polfag. I am not in a state to lead change myself, nor is it desirable. Change needs to be carried by the agency of the affected people themselves as a whole. Also keep in mind most people here will betray us anyway, once they leave inceldom. They have never been bros in the first place. Keep working for the good. If you don't make this pledge internally, you might as well stop the larp now. I am sure Inceldom is the root cause for society's problems and will only further be exacerbated in the 21 century. We have to work on all fronts to solve it. Just think about it logically. Not trying to shame anyone. We are all slaves to our destiny. :feelsokman:

The underlined is important. I see this talk about brocels and how we're all in this together only for the eventual betrayal to come as point. It just demoralizes people as a whole. It's similar to putting all your trust in one leader.
There really is no perfect solution.

So why would she date you? Be honest you would put the bar for minimum requirements higher, if you had a lower sex drive and regular access to females with good personally and looks and reject uggos. (Plenty of other fish)
I don't expect females to date me, of course that doesn't stop the bad feelings that come as a result of my failings.

Stop the social nihilism and get to work
But what work?
I'm losing hair and getting older day by day. A foid at the gym said I look 28. Even though I just turned 25.
My only hope is this hobbymaxx project which I plan on releasing soon. If it doesn't work out, I'll cope with games and anime for 2 years, and then rope.

So why would she date you? Be honest you would put the bar for minimum requirements higher, if you had a lower sex drive and regular access to females with good personality plus looks and reject uggos. (Plenty of other fish)
It's female nature really, to seek out the best male. If we all turned female our empathy for other brocels would vanish. We would use our female privilege to the highest degree, that's just how it works sadly.

I'm loyal, have a degree, a big dick, and I work out daily and have abs, I'm respected in the community.

It's female nature really, to seek out the best male. If we all turned female our empathy for other brocels would vanish. We would use our female privilege to the highest degree, that's just how it works sadly.
It wouldn't even need female nature for that. It is just a matter of circumstance.
I'm loyal, have a degree, a big dick, and I work out daily and have abs, I'm respected in the community.
Chad has the same and extra.

Personality is mostly a meme. Most people are mental carbon copies of each other, yes even on here. The perceived male diversity in personality is just a result of our struggle and overall follows a predictable pattern, expressing it's evolutionary programmed routines, being paraded as virtues among ourselves. We are just as much automatons as women. Taking pride in your toxic humanity, which is essentially just the other side of the coin is retarded.

"But, but Gyros. Women standards are unreasonably high these days" Are they? I'd say they are as high as ever. They just don't have the necessity to lie about it anymore due to female liberation, which I consider from an universalist and consequentialist standpoint just fair (you would wish for the same if the roles were reversed).
The inherent problem of the male sex is, that we are "females plus". If the plus, the male dimorphism, which is much more vulnerable and dependent on genetic, environmental factors and sheer luck, fails to develop we end up as failed betafemboys. Imagine this phenomenon was reversed:
You can get a partner, but it is totally unattractive to you; lacking any female features. The equivalent would be a prepubescent 10 year old with ugly vagina, maybe even a penis. Vaginas in the real world don't really have to develop and a smallpeniscel would is more like fucking a person stuck in between sexes to them; so an unattractive intersex person would be what we would have to settle for in this thought experiment as well. (Exceptions prove the rule. No. pedos don't count jfl). Think about how females refer to incels as children, boys, babyfaces, effeminate. Hope you got my point.

The other side of the whole internet dating thing looks like chad goes on tinder and seeks out the women and is closer how reality, really is. Dating multiple girls at once, using them as daily cock sleeves. Life is fast and short, we are bombarded with exploitative lifestyle propaganda designed to keep chasing the carrot and enrich the upper echelons of society. Being a player is the natural adaption to this environment and don't come me with your sour grape copes. You are an angel, for sure. :forcedsmile:
It is in the nature of the male reproductive pattern anyway, you can't tell me you wouldn't have ended up in the same place given the opportunity and hormonal make-up.

What do I make out of all of this? We need new benevolent solution. A matured Incel movement. Radical without being judging. Explosive without being destructive.
Let's face it most people here are raging teenagers, who will ascend at some point later in life or mentally crippled edgelords (who can blame them) and while I don't think the crabs in a bucket metaphor exists on the small scale it surely exists on a political scale. I like most of you on a personal level, but from the standpoint of societal prosperity, most people here are assholes. For sure mostly involuntarily because determinism exists on so many levels.
We have to crush the current paradigm, without destroying the system in its humanitarian successes, which are undeniably there, though mostly a side product of technological progress than anything else. Countries, that can rely on resources instead of development of tech treat their citizen like shit for a reason. It is simply a different strategy for self enrichment (to spread your own genes, everything is about sex) with less necessity to share. Where it is possible it is mostly done. You can't address the sexual greed without talking about the economic greed, which is just a mere extension of the former. And be aware of the future. What else is a self sufficient automated system if not a standing resource itself? The balance will topple at some point in favor of the other strategy. The only solution to prevent this is to tie us legally and violently (all power is backed by the capacity for violence) to these resources and their control, making the system dependent on our consent. I don't care if through democratic centralized ownership, which is vulnerable to a top down coup a seen in various examples throughout history, so for that to work it would need new ways to prevent that or preferably a socialization on the local level abandoning hierarchical power structures on a whole turning people into local shareholders with equal rights.

"But but Gyros, muh meritocracy of the free market." In a system, where resources gravitate to the winners, there can never be an equality of opportunity or natural competition. Once a financial elite has formed, naturally stuff like cartels, monopolies, nepotism, political influence taking will come into play as well. Denying this is like saying an incel born male has the same chance in life as a chad.
In fact an egalitarian organized economy is more free, it follows the same economic principles like normal capitalism, but without big players skewing the system through financial corruption. There is really no difference if this is done through a state or private cooperations. Where to much power accumulates, the system will lose it balance and fully topple in favor towards those that already own the most.

It's unironically upon us to build a better future. And I know in the end it will here come down to: "but what do I care about other people", which I already heard so often, exposing yourself just as another (temporarily) embarrassed loser ironically following the same values that caused your misery and which you despise so much in terms of how IT treats your inceldom, digging your own grave. If you care for the people as a whole the people, will care for you. We are the people, we are part of society, if you want or not. Stop coping and be an agent for good.

So in short we need an economy for the people by the people, so we can have a sexual economy for the people, for all people. Address the root cause. Crush those people's structure, which are only build to profit upon our common misery and deny us solutions, only for their own short term financial (=sexual) gain.

If the relation between all this is still unclear to you, here is a simple explanation: there is a huge correlation and interdependency between societal control, money, sex and looks in various forms, which act int he manner of a virtuous circle, leading to a process of natural accumulation, leaving most people in the dust. Break it, democratize the access to everything. Use every lever possible, even those not necessarily being your individual main issue. If we want change we need to work as a group, also beyond inceldom. Imba :soy:. Respect wymin.

TL;DR: Nature sucks. You suck. You are just coping to make you feel better in the same way libz cope with virtue signaling. Stop the social nihilism and get to work. (Re)Read the paragraph above.

:soy: :soy: :soy: get fucked commie

I am a 4/10 male, I would never accept an unsightly 1 or 2/10 landwhale subhuman. The lowest I would go is 3/10 and only if they are in shape. If men strictly aimed to ascend close to their looksmatch then we might not be in this situation.

I'm loyal, have a degree, a big dick
:chad:

I am a being of inaction, because my actions result to nothing. :dab:

JFL at expecting incels to do anything. There is no movement, there never was, and there never will be.

jfl OP thinks he is going to ascend and made a post shitting on the rest of incels

"get to work"
"muh bootstraps"

Chad isn't loyal.
And I'm inteligent.
And most Chads don't have money.
It doesn't harm them to try to lock one down, who has it all. Also you are the exception from the rule.

Still your chances to suceed are higher than mine, congrats and if just on a generational level. Out of curiosity, what stops you from surgerymaxxing? Manletism?

jfl OP thinks he is going to ascend and made a post shitting on the rest of incels

"get to work"
"muh bootstraps"
I wish lel. Since when is telling how it is, shitting on people?

It is actually more the opposite of bootstraps. I am refering on multiple occasio to the weight of our circumstances. To question underlying ideological foundations on an at least basic theoretical level is hardly asked to much. I mean if you are a member, I assume at least some basic interest into this question. Also when the time is ripe change will come by itself.

Last edited:
I wish lel. Since when is telling how it is, shitting on people?

It is actually more the opposite of bootstraps. I am refering on multiple occasio to the weight of our circumstances. To question underlying ideological foundations on an at least basic theoretical level is hardly asked to much. I mean if you are a member, I assume at least some basic interest into this question. Also when the time is ripe change will come by itself.
I can't even take care of myself, not going to be able to change anything tbh.

But what work?
LMFAO right? What a coper. This dude is implying there is ANYTHING a single person can do anything about the broken socity of idiotic billions. I hate "intellectualists" on this forum, they are so full of themselves while being super retarded (because they can't see the patterns which is a clear indication of low IQ).

JFL at "SocietyIsSoDegenarteWeeeeWeeeeee"cels

female liberation, which I consider from an universalist and consequentialist standpoint just fair (you would wish for the same if the roles were reversed).
You see that's the thing, I don't believe in Universalist liberation. Men and women are inherently different. They cannot be afforded the same treatment in society. And the idea that everyone be liberated is flawed. We are still bound by our socioeconomic conditions in this neo-liberal world. I don't believe in breaking the chains. I believe in changing them for everyone's benefit. Just like we moved from slaving to wageslaving(which is more benign) females could be moved from sexual slavery in the hands of patriarchy to another system that enforces breeding with us upon them. (though I see nothing partucularly wrong with patriarchy). Liberation is a myth.

The equivalent would be a prepubescent 10 year old with ugly vagina, maybe even a penis.
You'd be surprised at the number of guys on this forum who would love that.
Countries, that can rely on resources instead of development of tech treat their citizen like shit for a reason.
As someone who has lived in a resource rich shithole, I agree. The same will happen in the west with influx of cheap immigrant labour and machines replacing the civil society. I don't see a bunch of sand niggers launching a communist revolution in Germany.
which I already heard so often, exposing yourself just as another (temporarily) embarrassed loser ironically following the same values that caused your misery and which you despise so much in terms of how IT treats your inceldom, digging your own grave.
Yup, we are victims of degeneracy yet some guys here are filthy degenerates themselves. It comes down to the fact that a lot of them live in first world. They make more money in NEETBUXX than is required by some poor ethnic sods to run their family, while firstworldcels build their expensive PCs on state money. Their problems are literally a meme.

I do somewhat agree with the gist of where you are trying to go with this. I had similar ideas myself. The elites still need us they haven't replace us yet. We can organize ourselves to use that power.

"get to work"
"muh bootstraps"
:feelsseriously:

the standpoint of societal prosperity, most people here are assholes.
what the fuck are you talking about? you sound like IT here, "oh all incels have bad personalities"

what the fuck are you talking about? you sound like IT here, "oh all incels have bad personalities"
Personality is a meme. We all know the just world fallacy is lookist bs. I just say a person in our position, who doesn't work for the greater good can't morally expect to and necessarily won't be treated well ever. You are an ant among many ants with similar, but different issues and you all will get simply crushed as an individual. Try coping with dark triad maxxing or whatever, if you think that will solve anything.

Personality is a meme. We all know the just world fallacy is lookist bs. I just say a person in our position, who doesn't work for the greater good can't morally expect to and necessarily won't be treated well ever. You are an ant among many ants with similar, but different issues and you all will get simply crushed as an individual. Try coping with dark triad maxxing or whatever, if you think that will solve anything.
well no shit, we are treated badly because we are ugly, but how the fuck does that make us "assholes".

and we won't be treated well either way, jfl. all incels are treated like shit

A foid at the gym said I look 28. Even though I just turned 25.
Mogs me brutally. I look in my late 30s min
a big dick, and I work out daily and have abs, I'm respected in the community.
Mog after mog
JFL at expecting incels to do anything. There is no movement, there never was, and there never will be.
You are right but for the wrong reason. There is no movement. Half the cels here would either ascend or beta-buxx or just leave this place by mid 2021

Last edited:
well no shit, we are treated badly because we are ugly, but how the fuck does that make us "assholes".

and we won't be treated well either way, jfl. all incels are treated like shit
Stop siding with ant crushers passively or actively, no matter which ants with what problem are affected. Stop applying different standards to "your" inceldom than to racism, classism, ableism and yes even feminism. Your arguments for your own liberation are worthless in the face of other people's enslavement. We will necessarily have to be treated better once enough ants unite in their common struggle. Also don't underestimate the halo and gravity of such a possible positive force.

Sure we are victims of circumstance even in this instance, but that's why I made this thread, to reevaluate that. For a start someone at least has to say how it possibly is.

The hoops cucks jump through to defend women's shitty behavior.

IT would except you with open arms.

20200805 144022

Stop siding with ant crushers passively or actively, no matter which ants with what problem are affected. Stop applying different standards to "your" inceldom than to racism, classism, ableism and yes even feminism. Your arguments for your own liberation are worthless in the face of other people's enslavement. We will necessarily have to be treated better once enough ants unite in their common struggle. Also don't underestimate the halo and gravity of such a possible positive force.

Sure we are victims of circumstance even in this instance, but that's why I made this thread, to reevaluate that. For a start someone at least has to say how it possibly is.
i agree racism, classism, ableism, and in incels case, lookism, are very similar though. i'm not trying to apply different standards

as for uniting, seems like a pipe dream, but i'm here and it would be nice if more incels were also blackpilled

You are right but for the wrong reason. There is no movement. Half the cels here would either ascend or beta-buxx or just leave this place by mid 2021
One more reason to combine your eggs into a bigger basket, but I totally agree.

One of the most important things here is what is the incentive for an incel to do any of this?
The strategy for maximum gain remains:
If you can get a foid then pump and dump. If you can't then you should copemaxx. If everything is shit anyways then rope.

The hoops cucks jump through to defend women's shitty behavior.

IT would except you with open arms.

View attachment 313202
Doubt it. They are pretty much just the other side of the same coin and this is being generous. Breaks my heart that you call me a cuck ngl. (At least a bit :feelskek:)
One of the most important things here is what is the incentive for an incel to do any of this?
The strategy for maximum gain remains:
If you can get a foid then pump and dump. If you can't then you should copemaxx. If everything is shit anyways then rope.
Prosperity for the human race, you included. Beyond that, not much, life is bleak ikr, but it's all we can do.

Last edited:
Breaks my heart that you call me a cuck ngl.
I'm just fucking with you tbh.

I don't agree with your post but I don't think it makes you a cuck.

A mature incel movement will never happen. And honestly I'm kinda glad. Men have been dealing with women's shitty behavior ever since they got rights.

The time for polite discourse has been over for a while now. Ironically, females are the problem, but due to the women are wonderful effect, people are tripping over their feet to excuse their nature.

Men and women aren't equal, women were not created to be on equal footing socially, and right now we are the ones suffering for that mistake.

Being an "agent of good" and "building a better future" is cope in itself because no amount of good behavior will land you pussy. Why should I care about building a better future for better looking men to fuck women in it?

Why should I be an agent of good while women as a whole shit on good men because the bad men they picked hurt them?

In the end nature is shitty and we are coping. But isn't it cope to also defend womens shitty nature? Isn't it cope for cucks to give women the same rights as men and support them in an effort to get pussy?.

The day men stop feeling the need to excuse female behavior and society goes back to how nature intended it (women under men's boot heel) is the day ill be willing to accept my situation.

Last edited:
the eternal gyros hits the forum users with advanced essayposting

Seriously now, I read it and I can say I agree with the general sentiment, the only way to fix our situation is to organize ourselves for the common goal.
But I have to disagree on the "building good" part: there will never be an universal greater good, either normies rule (like now) or we rule and we must impose ourselves on normies to do so, I know the idea isn't great but t's the only way

There is no "agency of the affected people as whole," unfortunately.

We have one very weak shared tether that's connecting all of us: inceldom. You said it yourself: most people here will betray one another the moment they leave inceldom. But was there ever any loyalty present in the beginning? It would be unreasonable and rather naive to expect there ever was. In that respect it never would be a betrayal for a brocel to flip you off the moment he maxxes and ascends. You could even go so far as to say that loyalty among incels is a blue pill.

It's precisely for this reason of a weak binding to each other that we will never have a concerted effort to improve things as a whole. We're too disparate. It's a lot like one very large game of prisoner's dilemma. Cooperation is the sucker play, because the guy next to you will reap the benefits while footing you with the bill. Currently, no single one of us has enough resources, societal leverage, AND empathy for their fellow man to effect any real, tangible change that trickles all the way down.

There isn't going to be an incel Jesus of the 21st century that will liberate the modern, disenfranchised man. That's a highfalutin intellectual cope.

Last edited:

We have to work on all fronts to solve it. Just think about it logically. Not trying to shame anyone. We are all slaves to our destiny. :feelsokman:

It's only natural you face so much rejection in this forum after posting something like that, but I got to say, this post is real high IQ, goddammit. I'm obsessed over the fact that we need a solid and scientific development of the whitepill (just as we have done with the blackpill) to move to the next level, and what you posted here aims exactly at that direction. I needed to read this. :feelsokman:

I agree with you: as a group, we have to work in novel ways. This thread should go to the must read section, just the opinion of a little graycel.

PD: just started a thread about a book about incels written by an incel that reaches a conclusion similar to yours.

What happens today ? this shit is convertirng in reddit

changing "the system" is one of the highest purposes,
I can barely change my underwear let alone the fucking society

changing "the system" is one of the highest purposes,
I can barely change my underwear let alone the fucking society
We have to rub society our stinky underwear into their faces ngl.

That's a high IQ text talking about something that would never, ever work. Let's be honest, the world isn't fair, and us incels can't do much about it. Although i do believe in the incel movement, i think it's a silent one, a movement about men using the little agency they have to step out of the game instead of betabuxxing some roastie, and fucking society in the process. What we really could do as a movement is to stop sperging so much, and rephrasing the blackpill in a way that's more palatable to the average man. In a way, there's nowhere to go but forward, the economic and dating market is only going to get more unequal as time goes, and the only thing we can do is to accelerate the descent untill a revolution is triggered.

It is indeed hard to swallow for me that males are "copies of each other". I think that it is indeed true the normies, but at the tails of the distribution you can find a diversity of characters. Namely, incels do differ from each other. It implies the same about Chads. I have never had chad friends,so idk how differ they are, but I talked with many incels and they do differ from each other.
Normies are, as you said, quite unifor in character and personality.

But again this "overall follows a predictable pattern, expressing it's evolutionary programmed routines" sound like high IQ argument. Are you implying that a character of a man has a deterministic component? And if yes, then could you predict behavior based on this component?

"Life is fast and short, we are bombarded with exploitative lifestyle propaganda designed to keep chasing the carrot and enrich the upper echelons of society. Being a player is the natural adaption to this environment and don't come me with your sour grape copes. You are an angel, for sure. 
It is in the nature of the male reproductive pattern anyway, you can't tell me you wouldn't have ended up in the same place given the opportunity and hormonal make-up."

You right, but I won't lie to you - if I weren't a subhuman I would not be here on incels.co. I wouldn't not cope by reading books and writing threads. Anyways, u right abut that, but I do understand that my personality is subhuman just as my looks. And at the same time, that my personality is a consequence and a reflection of my inceldom.

It seems that life instances (like looks) and character are mutual reinforcing each through a inclusion or exclusion from society. Thus three personality archetypes can be defined: incel, normie, and chad.

If I born subhuman looking then I will be excluded from society. But since each way of exclusively is unique I will experience a unique state of being and my personality will be relatively unique.

If i will born normie looking will be moderately included into so society. I will try to conform to maximise my pleasure and happiness. It will make by a mere reflection of the pop "culture" and essentially deprive me from freedom of thought in favor of hyper-conformism.

If i will born a Chad my existence will be celebrated. Sex, pleasure, and happiness will be a whitin hand's reach and I wouldn't have to conform to get it! I will be privileged to express me personality even if it is demonic and socity will forgive me. Hence, Chads are exempt from conforming and are the ONLY human being that can be "who they are" which (paradoxically as in the state of incels) leads to a divesiry of personalities.

To sum up,
The incel is unable to conform.
The normie is conformation itself.
The chad is the model to which everyone conforms.
So what i am trying to say is yes, I am not an angel. But as an incel the society will exclude me even if I am an angel. While if I were a Chad socity would have accepted my even with a personality of a demon.

"You can't address the sexual greed without talking about the economic greed."
Intergalactic IQ. I cannot disagree.

As I probably told you, I really like the socialist and anarcho-syndicalist ideas. They are great in THEORY. Unfortunately their implementation was disastrous. The more I read about their implementation the less I believe in socialism and more in capitalist accelerationism.

I agree with how you identify problems and your world view, but it is hard form me to agree with our solutions. But lets discuss is in thw chat.

There are lot of high IQ argument we have to talk about it some time brother!

Prosperity for the human race, you included. Beyond that, not much, life is bleak ikr, but it's all we can do.
Do you honestly think that even If EVERY SINGLE PERSON who has ever LOOKED at this forum for more than 2 minutes gave their 100% purely to benefit humanity, do you think there will be even a 0.01% impact on ANYTHING?

Do you honestly think that even If EVERY SINGLE PERSON who has ever LOOKED at this forum for more than 2 minutes gave their 100% purely to benefit humanity, do you think there will be even a 0.01% impact on ANYTHING?
aaf.png

You are as equally as powerless as everybody around you, especially as a man in this democratic society, so why do you blame yourself when you can't change... ANYTHING - you name it. If large group of men started a theocratic country today where women won't have rights, and where degeneracy is banned... Other aggressors (such as nato, un, jews...), will do everything in their power to take it away from you, cause it's not benefiting them.

its the gigachads fault I hate chads I want them all dead