Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most frustrating thing about this life is the illusion of having control - Free Will and Pre-Destiny exist in the same space

C

CopingForBrutality

Major
The most frustrating aspect of this life is the illusion of control, we think we had control but we never did, yet we actually do at the same time. Both are valid in the realm of reality. We believe we make our own choices which influence our outcomes, yet the way our world is engineered suggests otherwise. This dichotomy between free will and predestination is not a contradiction at all but a lethal coexistence, it tortures you with the illusion that you can change things or that you have control in your life yet in reality you are really stuck inside the high security maximum surveillance genetic prison. You can’t see those metal bars and prison guards which loom over your entire life everywhere you go but they ARE there.

Water is wet - Your life is determined by your genetics, environment and sequence of events, things that weren't in your control, but at the same time you still have a conscious decision that you make in every stage of your life, you can't say the boogyman did that for you, you MADE that decision out of your free will. You can't blame a particular external force for your choices, they are your choices and most of the times you consciously made that. However despite that, the motivations behind these decisions are influenced by prior events, indicating the coexistence of free will and predestiny.

It's not the media, (((them))) or any external entity deceiving us either, the mind was always been like this. We believe we have control because we can make free choices, despite those choices being influenced by our genetic makeup and life experiences. This duality suggests that while we can act according to our desires, our long-term path is predictable due to the pre-destiny nature of genetic determinism. Take this all on a bigger scale and apply it to our lives, after all - we exist in a civilisation with laws not isolated in a thick forest jungle. Our actions impact others, and their actions impact us, impairing absolute free will and absolute genetic determinism. As high or little as it may be. We didn't choose our genetics, environment, or the actions of others but you still do you.

What about luck? Although it is a minor occurrence, it must be accounted for and it doesn’t make any of this more complex, luck can be accommodated inside this model. Life cannot be predicted like a functional computer program or a basic statistical model, therefore there will be an element of luck in between events. Edge cases and outliers occur in life, but it only reiterates that things are out of our control. Both bad luck and good luck. “Bad” and “Good” luck being relative to your situation not necessarily having an overall god or bad situation. Luck doesn't follow any law and cannot be anticipated, and whilst it is observed at a minimal times, it reinforces the limits of our control hence can be attributed to pre-destiny, just because we can't predict or detect it doesn't mean it isn't an element of pre-destiny, understanding the nature of luck itself is a form of pre-destiny because you are accounting for the unknown - in both good and bad.

Therefore, by saying all this we don't truly have free will, but we do. Our conscious decisions are very real, even if they are influenced by predetermined factors they are still YOUR decisions, it may have forced your free will to be limited but you still had a choice, nobody forced you to pick something over another in those decisions. There are of course the glitters of luck that may be sprinkled throughout one's life.

Predestiny and free will are existing in the same space, and it makes our existence ever so much more frustrating.

Last edited:
@Destroyed lonely @Moroccancel2-

therefore there will be an element of luck in between events.
I don't believe in luck because I believe in collective "will"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAeKylqj-Xg

If there is an "experience", it must be experienced, if it's not by you it's by someone else, but who is "someone else" if soulS don't exist and you ARE the experience? it's always "you"

I don't mean luck as in you roll a dice and get something you don't like, I mean as in saying things like "why am I me", "why do I have these genes", because the things you're trying to dissociate yourself from are exactly what makes you, you

Last edited:
It's not the media, (((them))) or any external entity deceiving us either, the mind was always been like this. We believe we have control because we can make free choices, despite those choices being influenced by our genetic makeup and life experiences. This duality suggests that while we can act according to our desires, our long-term path is predictable due to the pre-destiny nature of genetic determinism.
Its just how we perceive our decisions. Free will is just another part of a system designed to make us do stuff. To make us chase women, money, power, anything that allows you to have a greater feeling of control. More access to these resources means greater power to shape your reality and delude yourself into thinking you have control of your destiny. And maybe that is delusion, but its also fulfillment. We were designed to want these things and what people call "self actualizing" is just the ability to feel in control of life.

Even religions have dealt with this issue, because regardless of whether there was a soul or not, it doesn't change anything in regards to the flow of time. An omniscient God will be able to perceive all possible futures and any actions he took to influence those he is fully aware of the outcome. Your "soul" isn't capable of that. It's not capable of doing or perceiving anything. You just have to trust that its there, and act accordingly. Christians would cope with this doctrine of predestination by trying to live life as true to God's word as possible, but ultimately it means nothing. They knew this, but they also knew that if you live a life of sin and refusal of God its guaranteed you will not be saved. And really that was the only guarantee in life. For most of us I don't think that would be a very satisfying answer, but if you were raised to believe in God since birth and thats what you were used to it probably wasn't as hard to accept that as it is for us.

And its not like we really have a better answer for how to live life. Ultimately neeting and LDAR isn't going to make you happy. Its just another way of distracting yourself and generally is too unsustainable to work long term. But there aren't really any better options, you are just extending your will to live as long as possible. You know death is coming, as it comes for us all, but for some reason its scarier knowing you will die alone with with no accomplishments and nobody to remember you. That is probably how we were designed as well, to fear a meaningless death, and is probably one of the more difficult parts of the blackpill to accept.

Yes,
I believe in free will in the sense that I can choose to raise my right hand or my left.
The options presented are predetermined however.

As per Schopenhauer, there is very little, nay almost none that has free will. The ONLY instance of free-will is monk like renunciation of body and mind.

I don't believe in luck because I believe in collective "will"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAeKylqj-Xg

If there is an "experience", it must be experienced, if it's not by you it's by someone else, but who is "someone else" if soulS don't exist and you ARE the experience? it's always "you"

I don't mean luck as in you roll a dice and get something you don't like, I mean as in saying things like "why am I me", "why do I have these genes", because the things you're trying to dissociate yourself from are exactly what makes you, you

That's what I mean, it's always going to be there so technically "luck" isn't "luck" it's just another form of pre-determinism because someone HAS to experience the existence of the possible outcomes

free will is a myth and religion is a joke we are all pawns controlled by something great

You r free thats why youre lost

Some folks believe we have a "life script" and our lives and "destinies" are proscribed at birth, via our astrological patterns.

Pretty much all NDEs are similar that way.

"You have to go back and fulfill you're mission." (Spout some all is love and light & gods in control bullshit)

Yet no one considers just how shitty the majority of folks lives are! (Such as the poor of all races)