Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel UCLA big titty goth wants to find a "nerdy guy"

This is what these hoes picture in their heads when they think about a potential "nerdy guy" boyfriend:

Cut her tits off and feed them to the dogs (in minecraft)

Nerdy man in question:

they dont realise their "peter parker :foidSoy:"has his Mary Jane, he's not picking your 3/10 240lbs ass becky :feelskek:

Average nerd in her mind

This is what these hoes picture in their heads when they think about a potential "nerdy guy" boyfriend:
View attachment 1036017
to be real if a bitch like that started to hit on guys like us, I would also respond negatively, maybe even violently. The way women respond to us when we hit on them. THEY ARE WITHOUT A DOUBT MOCKING US

they dont realise their "peter parker :foidSoy:"has his Mary Jane, he's not picking your 3/10 240lbs ass becky :feelskek:
I bet the frat/gymbros that hit on her aren't even students, they are probably janitors or security staff that are all about coping with hitting new PRs and not getting shredded.

boy4.jpg

The nerdy guy who she wants

She attends UCLA but writes like a toddler on a Minecraft server.
she probably got in because she wrote about overcoming a cocaine addiction on her college essay

She wants Henry cavil.

This entire post was 100% only written because there's an attractive guy with glasses in her dorm.

Chad with glasses

nerdy chad only

"I'm looking for my peter parker!

stick her in a furnace

Ba59abee333ac83de5707ef1211bf452

The ''average nerdy guy'' in her dumb foid mind

Image 2024 01 12 042402756

I think I found Henry Cavill's Reddit account :lul::lul::lul:

Lol, literally the comment just bellow this post says the same thing. It's over for henrycavillcels.

I bet that nerdy guy is indian

View attachment 1036017
Average nerd in her mind
View attachment 1036026
Nerdy guy
View attachment 1036027
boy4.jpg

"I'm looking for my peter parker!
View attachment 1036054
View attachment 1036176
The ''average nerdy guy'' in her dumb foid mind
:feelskek:

Image 2024 01 12 043042534

This fucking piece of shit dumb whore.

Can instantly get any man she wants. She gets asked out by men.

How the fuck can you be so dumb to fail at dating when you're a toilet? Things literally happen to you. You just need to exist. Just fucking say the words ''would you like to go out with me''.

Why are they so dumb? Their '''problems''' in dating can be instantly solved. They're not even problems in the first place.

Is this some sort of humblebrag strategy so that foids can stroke their own ego? I saw a very similar thread earlier today that made me fucking boil: https://incels.is/threads/the-most-...ating-struggles-made-me-fucking-angry.562765/

It's like dating is SO easy for them, they feel compelled to invent ''problems''.

I like nerds, too, not just stacy.
20240111 220206

boy4.jpg

These attractive guys look like thugs to me and have something criminal about them. men who seem criminal and dangerous to me. women find this attractive. a strange phenomenon

View attachment 1036017
chad with glasses, yup pretty much. Peter was pretty much a skinnycel before roiding out on spider-man, but he was already framemaxxed apparently, so they just want skinny chad with brown hair and glasses. Over for ethnics, fatcels and manlets

ethnics, fatcels
thats not true. Come to Germany and I'll show you ethnics walking around with pretty women. I swear it to you I see that every day. There are lots of fat men who have pretty wives. Being small could actually be a death sentence, but there are still rare exceptions.

thats not true. Come to Germany and I'll show you ethnics walking around with pretty women. I swear it to you I see that every day. There are lots of fat men who have pretty wives. Being small could actually be a death sentence, but there are still rare exceptions.
Maybe if they are chaddams or high tier ethnics also germany is a cucked country because it is literally controlled by jews. And I will admit that tallfag fatties > gymmaxxed shortcel. I met more like nerdy fat people that are average height and morbidly obesit (110 kilos+)

If you have a small frame, females perceive you as an other female or as a child not as a man.

Remember that all women on cuckit are fat

He lost it for doing something that completely conflicts with cuckitor sensibilities
View attachment 1036670
You believe a cuckitor. He lost it because he wanted it to be as close the games as possible while the director didn't agreed. If he was a metoo he wouldn't have stayed that long without allegations from co workers.

correction ***neardy attractive men****

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back