Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do not trust females who try to have too many "guy friends"

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
If bluepilled betaboys even had an ounce of critical thinking in their minds, they would know: Any woman who likes to hang and get close “with the boys” a lot, always has a few self-serving agendas for her wants and ego to do it.

These are the most common excuses from the wench who likes to be involved in men’s circles will usually be, and how it’s all deceit with the true other reasons revealed:

• “I’m rough and tough and can naturally just kick it with the guys!”

What it really means: “I am pretending to be capable as the boys who orbit me even though they can outrun and outperform me most of the time, because even though they mostly fill in for me and help too much on our adventures but don’t say it loud, I need to feel like I’m special and on par with them.”

Especially after puberty, watch how the strength and capability gaps in boys and girls widen. This “tomboy” girl will be so surprised, she won’t know what hit her when she finds the boys she grew up with are now teenagers and having more stamina and bravado than her, they wind up having to look out for her well-being silently on their adventures together, like a burden, all while she feels like she’s “handling it” herself.

• “I just coincidentally have more niche and smart interests in common with the boys, I’m literally half male-brained plus I’m just so cool it spills over into the guy groups!”

What it really means: “I choose ‘weird’ and ‘nerdy’ hobbies which guys normally take up so I can slide into male spaces to maxx my social status and make the normies think I’m so popular and cool that many boys will simp over me and be my orbiters! It also helps when I can suck from some of their natural male power and authority to get more listeners who will hype my dumb takes and get treated well seriously even though my opinions are insipid plus I’m flaky and unreliable.”

Red flag alert, the girl is only trying to get a simp army around her to elevate her standing falsely and trying to gain privileges she should not have. Do not let her use you, do not be a part of her orbiter team. Avoid like the plague, if you let her fuck with you then it’s your own idiotic trouble. These kinds of vultures just want to posture and 1UP mostly other girls to trick you into thinking NAWALT. Her mentality is “There can only be one female above, not among, the others” and it will drain you because she is only taking power/what she wants from you to peacock and get attention, not giving anything back to you in return. It’s not mutual.

75% of them don’t even understand the male-oriented hobbies they took up, and even so, contribute no originality or mechanics to conversations and sharing of said interests. Her guy friends(read: orbiters) are just lying to her falsely making her feel smart in hope they will have a chance to fuck her. “Male-brained girl” is an oxymoron.

• “I just have more guy friends since I can understand dudes so easily and identify with them more”​

What it really means: “My big act like I know men’s mentality, problems, and trying to LARP as ‘one of the boys in the boys club’ myself is to feed my own narc agenda to fit in and be “the execption” of a female intruding on a men’s group so I can subtly manipulate them and have simps to do what I will. Oh, and leech off some male power from them, of course!”

Women can never understand what men have to go through and how men survive. NEVER, not even the “male-brained” females, as they so proudly call themselves. If she talks out loud but never solves your problems, it should be clear she is LARPing.

Another golden rule: Never let any one woman try to insert herself into a brotherhood. It inherently spoils the whole situation, the group will act different just because she is a female and unwittingly brings/creates drama. It will make fractures, some of the boys have to overwork to accomodate her and make her feel “fit in”, you have to slow down and tone down your rough and rowdy dynamics just to bridge things to “her level and handling”, it’s ridiculous. Even “masculine” women or “women who have male interests” still have to be catered specially to and cannot keep up with the rough-housing of the boys. How could she ever be in a boys club like this is just absolute bollocks. LARPing.

Also funny how the “guy friends” always get asked to have to do her some favor or other shit, while she doesn’t have to have your back most of the time, only just empty words of ‘support’ thrown in here and there.

• “Come on, it’s not like they’re attracted to me or I am chasing any of them! I just like good company from hearty boys to chill with!”

What it really means: “I want to have a male harem full of FWBs and situationships under the guise of being “one of the boys” as a cover so I can whore around and ride the cock carousel with the whole gang and get very little to no backlash or comments from it!”

A harsh redpill is that guys only choose to orbit or be in the friendzone of a girl do so only if they find her attractive and want to smash. High chance if a woman has a group of “male friends” hanging around her, she has fucked at least a few of them. Yes they added to her body count, especially if they are regarded as objectively attractive for beauty standards imposed on men, gym a lot, or have tough guy attitudes. She would let them smash.

In conclusion, is should set off alarms in men if they ever find a woman who has too many guy friends. A female who is inclined to seek and pick lots of male friends, sometimes even exclusively, tells on herself about the kind of person she is going to be in a relationship: poor boundaries, low impulse control, monkey-branching tendencies and slutty - used up community bike with no ability to pair bond.

Remember, women’s 2 main social currencies are Attention and their Reputation, so if she could use a bunch of men as orbiters to hype herself up and pretend to be nice to them with just hints of a flirt while friendzoning them down the line to keep a carrot-on-a-stick type of power play, she would.

If you ever think about dating or LTR for a girl who gets involved with too many guys “as friends only”, avoid her like the plague. “Smart” and “tomboy” hoes and 304s are still hoes and 304s.

Do not trust females in general.

You know what? I'm glad I look how I do, as it means I have no chance of interacting with any of these Women.

If bluepilled betaboys even had an ounce of critical thinking in their minds, they would know: Any woman who likes to hang and get close “with the boys” a lot, always has a few self-serving agendas for her wants and ego to do it.

These are the most common excuses from the wench who likes to be involved in men’s circles will usually be, and how it’s all deceit with the true other reasons revealed:

What it really means: “I am pretending to be capable as the boys who orbit me even though they can outrun and outperform me most of the time, because even though they mostly fill in for me and help too much on our adventures but don’t say it loud, I need to feel like I’m special and on par with them.”

Especially after puberty, watch how the strength and capability gaps in boys and girls widen. This “tomboy” girl will be so surprised, she won’t know what hit her when she finds the boys she grew up with are now teenagers and having more stamina and bravado than her, they wind up having to look out for her well-being silently on their adventures together, like a burden, all while she feels like she’s “handling it” herself.

• “I just coincidentally have more niche and smart interests in common with the boys, I’m literally half male-brained plus I’m just so cool it spills over into the guy groups!”

What it really means: “I choose ‘weird’ and ‘nerdy’ hobbies which guys normally take up so I can slide into male spaces to maxx my social status and make the normies think I’m so popular and cool that many boys will simp over me and be my orbiters! It also helps when I can suck from some of their natural male power and authority to get more listeners who will hype my dumb takes and get treated well seriously even though my opinions are insipid plus I’m flaky and unreliable.”

Red flag alert, the girl is only trying to get a simp army around her to elevate her standing falsely and trying to gain privileges she should not have. Do not let her use you, do not be a part of her orbiter team. Avoid like the plague, if you let her fuck with you then it’s your own idiotic trouble. These kinds of vultures just want to posture and 1UP mostly other girls to trick you into thinking NAWALT. Her mentality is “There can only be one female above, not among, the others” and it will drain you because she is only taking power/what she wants from you to peacock and get attention, not giving anything back to you in return. It’s not mutual.

75% of them don’t even understand the male-oriented hobbies they took up, and even so, contribute no originality or mechanics to conversations and sharing of said interests. Her guy friends(read: orbiters) are just lying to her falsely making her feel smart in hope they will have a chance to fuck her. “Male-brained girl” is an oxymoron.

• “I just have more guy friends since I can understand dudes so easily and identify with them more”​

What it really means: “My big act like I know men’s mentality, problems, and trying to LARP as ‘one of the boys in the boys club’ myself is to feed my own narc agenda to fit in and be “the execption” of a female intruding on a men’s group so I can subtly manipulate them and have simps to do what I will. Oh, and leech off some male power from them, of course!”

Women can never understand what men have to go through and how men survive. NEVER, not even the “male-brained” females, as they so proudly call themselves. If she talks out loud but never solves your problems, it should be clear she is LARPing.

Another golden rule: Never let any one woman try to insert herself into a brotherhood. It inherently spoils the whole situation, the group will act different just because she is a female and unwittingly brings/creates drama. It will make fractures, some of the boys have to overwork to accomodate her and make her feel “fit in”, you have to slow down and tone down your rough and rowdy dynamics just to bridge things to “her level and handling”, it’s ridiculous. Even “masculine” women or “women who have male interests” still have to be catered specially to and cannot keep up with the rough-housing of the boys. How could she ever be in a boys club like this is just absolute bollocks. LARPing.

Also funny how the “guy friends” always get asked to have to do her some favor or other shit, while she doesn’t have to have your back most of the time, only just empty words of ‘support’ thrown in here and there.

• “Come on, it’s not like they’re attracted to me or I am chasing any of them! I just like good company from hearty boys to chill with!”

What it really means: “I want to have a male harem full of FWBs and situationships under the guise of being “one of the boys” as a cover so I can whore around and ride the cock carousel with the whole gang and get very little to no backlash or comments from it!”

A harsh redpill is that guys only choose to orbit or be in the friendzone of a girl do so only if they find her attractive and want to smash. High chance if a woman has a group of “male friends” hanging around her, she has fucked at least a few of them. Yes they added to her body count, especially if they are regarded as objectively attractive for beauty standards imposed on men, gym a lot, or have tough guy attitudes. She would let them smash.

In conclusion, is should set off alarms in men if they ever find a woman who has too many guy friends. A female who is inclined to seek and pick lots of male friends, sometimes even exclusively, tells on herself about the kind of person she is going to be in a relationship: poor boundaries, low impulse control, monkey-branching tendencies and slutty - used up community bike with no ability to pair bond.

Remember, women’s 2 main social currencies are Attention and their Reputation, so if she could use a bunch of men as orbiters to hype herself up and pretend to be nice to them with just hints of a flirt while friendzoning them down the line to keep a carrot-on-a-stick type of power play, she would.

If you ever think about dating or LTR for a girl who gets involved with too many guys “as friends only”, avoid her like the plague. “Smart” and “tomboy” hoes and 304s are still hoes and 304s.
All of this usually backfires on them anyway. The chad or 2 of the group just end up pumpNdumping this sack of shit and sometimes end up getting beaten by these dudes in worst case scenarios for these leech behaving toilets when those dark triad dudes realize she's just there to act stupid.

Don't trust anybody

they just want attention to make them feel better

so easy for foids to get

but we can't even get people to look at us

There's a few hot chicks at my work and the guys there age plus me though I'm older follow them around like simps. It's really pathetic. It's the closest I'm ever gonna get to a pretty women though.

I don't even trust mysellf at this point.

They are all snakes in the grass

if a woman has guy friends there is a good chance she is having sex with these men. i would even guarantee she is having sex with them if they are attractive.

They are all snakes in the grass

Don't cry over lying filth like that.

its her way of saying "your just a set back if the other soyfags dont work out"