Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The most basic foid ever complaining about her dating ''struggles'' made me fucking angry

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/193oioa/my_dating_life_is_a_mess/

I’m in my late 20’s
I’ve been told I’m attractive and match with almost every man I swipe right on
I feel like I had many opportunities
I briefly had some good relationships in my mid-20’s
So literally a perfect dating life. Roastie has it all. What could possibly be the problem here? :feelsclown:
It’s extremely frustrating for me because I dealt with social anxiety and some insecurity in my early 20’s
Also, some delusional self victimization here for bonus sympathy points.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?? This dumb whore HAS IT ALL but apparently somehow still ''suffered'' from ''social anxiety and some insecurity''. BITCH HOW??
YOU LITERALLY HAVE EVERYTHING YOU COULD ASK FOR A GOOD DATING LIFE.
She probably means ''I could only instantly match with the mid tier Chads. The highest tier Chads would ocasionally not match with me, dating is soo hard teehee :foidSoy::foidSoy:''.
I feel like every single man I date and am attracted to on some level is immature.
What's the matter, foidy? Your personality detector is not working? :((((
Whether it’s a guy who doesn’t want something serious, “too busy to date”, stirs up drama with friend or gets upset I’m not texting him several times a day.
And there you have it. The ''problem''. She ONLY matches with the most attractive men.
These attractive men are the high tier Chads who can fuck any women. Naturally, they don't want to settle for a dumb roasstie, they want to continue fucking sluts.
And when she DOES match with a high tier Chad, she feels too important to even fucking text him a couple of times per day.
It’s exhausting and I’ve almost entirely given up hope
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Wow qween, soooo difficulty!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy:
It makes my blood fucking BOIL. How can you be such a fucking dumb whore? She has everything, she could be set for life. She could instantly match with a HTN betabuxxer who would worship her in the hopes of getting some pussy crumbs every 6 months.
I am still a hopeless romantic and have been very disappointed in dating.
Sure you are, roastie :feelsclown:
But ''romantic'' only for high tier Chad cock.
Sub mid tier Chad men don't even exist for her.

I can't believe how much this dumb fucking whore made me angry.

I should be happy because she is still miserable despite having it all. She could have a perfect life, but she only wants the highest tier of Chad. Literally nothing else would satisfy her. She will probably have to ''settle'' for the HTN betabuxxer when she still can't find God Chad in her mid 30s.

Will still have a good life, but will be fucking miserably until the day she dies.

But I can't get any joy out of this. I think it's just the FUCKING AUDACITY to call this a ''''''dating life mess''''' when it's literally perfect.

This is another reminder women live life on tutorial mode with God mode enabled.

What counts as ''difficulty'' in a female's life would be considered a dream come true for men.

Can you fucking imagine? Instantly matching with all women, being told you're handsome, having good relationships. But then you can't date Scarlett Johansson and you're like ''WOW, SO HARD TO BE LITERAL GOD CHAD. MY DATING LIFE IS SOO HARD :soy: :soy: :soy:''

Looks like its too late for her for having a family. Yes if she was willing to settle right now for a 5/10 normies with a half-decent job she would be successful at having a family. But she only wants Chads. Which shes been trying to land a Chad for a long time without success and now she is getting old.

I hope she finds a breast lump that turns out to be cancer.

I hope she dies soon in a car accident.

Because of the FUCKING AUDACITY of complaining about a ''messy'' dating life when she literally has everything you could hope for.

What the fuck am I supposed to say here? Today I literally turn 30 and I'm still a KHHV.

No dating, no compliments, no female ever looked at me in a positive way, they always scoff and are clearly repulsed by my face. They literally look at my face and utter ''uh''. Happened multiple times, no matter how much I shower, no matter what what modern haircut I get, no matter what fitting clothes I get.

She has everything and still DARES to fucking say shit like this:
It’s exhausting and I’ve almost entirely given up hope
I am still a hopeless romantic and have been very disappointed in dating.
THEN WHAT THE FUCK DO I SAY????

I HAVE NOTHING

I WILL ALWAYS HAVE NOTHING

I understand your anger, brocel.
Foids will be foids, theres not much we can about it

Buy cat food stocks

you missed the line that COMPLETELY REVEALS HER HYPERGAMY ANGLE

"People settle for less because they feel they have too, but i only want someone who makes my life better

thats THE WHOLE ANGLE OF WOMEN IN A NUTSHELL, THEY WANT THE WHOLE CAKE THE LOOKS ISNT EVEN ENOUGH

SHE WANTS CHAD WITH MONEY AND CAREER AS WELL, THIS WITCH IS SHOOTING FOR GIGA CHAD TOP 5%

I can't believe how much this dumb fucking whore made me angry.

I should be happy because she is still miserable despite having it all. She could have a perfect life, but she only wants the highest tier of Chad. Literally nothing else would satisfy her. She will probably have to ''settle'' for the HTN betabuxxer when she still can't find God Chad in her mid 30s.

Will still have a good life, but will be fucking miserably until the day she dies.

But I can't get any joy out of this. I think it's just the FUCKING AUDACITY to call this a ''''''dating life mess''''' when it's literally perfect.

This is another reminder women live life on tutorial mode with God mode enabled.

What counts as ''difficulty'' in a female's life would be considered a dream come true for men.

Can you fucking imagine? Instantly matching with all women, being told you're handsome, having good relationships. But then you can't date Scarlett Johansson and you're like ''WOW, SO HARD TO BE LITERAL GOD CHAD. MY DATING LIFE IS SOO HARD :soy: :soy: :soy:''

wow, being a slut sounds soooo difficult.

Not racking up a 200 body count by 22 seems impossible for foids.

No. She doesn't have dating struggles. Chad just doesn't want her. She is nothing special. Chad will only want the best. She is just another hole. She could easily get a nice guy.