Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tyrone at my school DESTROYED norwooding truecel in line

Kirito3

Kirito3

Edgelord
Today I was standing in line for my schools swearing in ceremony for incoming freshmen. I left my soyboy roomates and introduced and talked a bit to 3 white chadlites and 2 tyrones in a group next to me in line. Then, one of the tyrones turns to the group, chuckles, and says "Yo, you know that one white dude with no hair that works the night shift at walmart?"
One of the chadlites says "Yeah what about him?"
And tyrone responds by pointing behind us to a mega deformed norwooding truecel. Guy is bald at 18 y/o and all he has on top is wisps of hair on the side of his head draped over the top (the rest of his hair is really thin, but long to hide his norwooding). Then the group of chadlites and tyrones started laughing. The truecel kept silent, but I could tell I heard because his face went red and he looked slightly away.
I wanted to swing at him for my brother but I knew a ricecel manlet like myself wouldn't stand a chance vs 5 low inhib chadlites/tyrones.

Its fucking over, I hope my uni gets bombed

Tell him to join here. He will be welcomed with open arms

Tyrone’s personality though ;) :heart:

Tell him to join here. He will be welcomed with open arms
Yes we are nice people unlike chad and tyrone they are 90% of them are assholes
Go ER on them!

Tyrone’s personality though ;):heart:
Personality = charisma. Has nothing to do with being nice, Infact niceness is possibly a detriment to people’s perception of your personality.

Become a hERo for that truecel

balding is one of the most life altering and traumatic experiences any human can go through., I'd rather serve 20 tours in Iraq than go through the process of balding

Ngl I hate the majority of niggas . Not all but some just fuck it up for everyone tbh

Today I was standing in line for my schools swearing in ceremony for incoming freshmen. I left my soyboy roomates and introduced and talked a bit to 3 white chadlites and 2 tyrones in a group next to me in line. Then, one of the tyrones turns to the group, chuckles, and says "Yo, you know that one white dude with no hair that works the night shift at walmart?"
One of the chadlites says "Yeah what about him?"
And tyrone responds by pointing behind us to a mega deformed norwooding truecel. Guy is bald at 18 y/o and all he has on top is wisps of hair on the side of his head draped over the top (the rest of his hair is really thin, but long to hide his norwooding). Then the group of chadlites and tyrones started laughing. The truecel kept silent, but I could tell I heard because his face went red and he looked slightly away.
I wanted to swing at him for my brother but I knew a ricecel manlet like myself wouldn't stand a chance vs 5 low inhib chadlites/tyrones.

Its fucking over, I hope my uni gets bombed
Trayvon

such great personalities!

go ER on them
Ngl I hate the majority of niggas . Not all but some just fuck it up for everyone tbh
I fucking hate them except the incel ones and Neil Tyson

do it anonymously
imagine an anonymous note telling you to join the incel community before you signed up or was bluepilled. I'd take it as a giant insult lmao

They’re obsession with WYPIPO is cope on a racial scale.

Tbh

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 137
Bring him home, brother.

time for you two to get your coats and do some justice :feelzez:

i'll never understand how people get enjoyment out of torturing or mocking others.

imagine an anonymous note telling you to join the incel community before you signed up or was bluepilled. I'd take it as a giant insult lmao

Could work in our favor. I was imagining like a secret society of guys finding anonymous postcards in their mail or under their doors inviting them to join the incel community. Invariably some cucks would post to reddit with a picture. This may led to normies bullying ugly guys by copying the act and anonymously dropping these postcards in their mail. This will just lead to more incels coming together though. Imagine it, normies directly contributing to the growth of the incel community and spread of the blackpill by their own attempts of bullying ugly men.

Imagine it, normies directly contributing to the growth of the incel community and spread of the blackpill by their own attempts of bullying ugly men.
EucIfYY.gif

I'd rather serve 20 tours in Iraq than go through the process of balding
same with my acne tbh

but yeah, i hate nigga comedy, a lot of it is based around making fun of others. I know this half black half puerto rican Chad who calls everybody ugly.

Last edited:

Don't need to justify it. Just look at Black crime rates, average IQ, and their racism towards Whites and it makes sense why anyone would dislike them.

Tell him to explain to them the struggles of cancER

They laughed at him because he has a Bad Personality™

Don't fuck with Tyrone, or he'll fuck your pussy bitch ass nigga
973f2ec3b00d65871ab7365b5dc87cac