Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Depressing af knowing if rich man Tyrone came to my city my mom wouldnt even hesitate to leave me and have sex with Tyrone

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
If a richfag Tyrone came to my town for some reason in his lambo and asked my mother out to fuck my mom wouldnt even hesitate to not only fly with him to wherever he lives but also have sex with Tyrone with no remorse for leaving me to suffer, foids are truly pieces of human garbage

:dafuckfeels: What? What made you think of this lol

why do you imagine your mom getting piped by a rich black man :feelswhat:

Writing a hypothetical story story about your mom having sex... Based

why do you imagine your mom getting piped by a rich black man :feelswhat:
Its a realization I had not to mention nurses cheat the most, ever notice how foids would always leave their boyfriends for richfag tyrone and considering foids are a hivemind my mom would not hesitate to have sex with Dr Tyrone

Last edited:
BBC is law
Nobody can escape from it

If a richfag Tyrone came to my town for some reason in his lambo and asked my mother out to fuck my mom wouldnt even hesitate to not only fly with him to wherever he lives but also have sex with Tyrone with no remorse for leaving me to suffer, foids are truly pieces of human garbage
This is racist

Very sus post

Writing a hypothetical story story about your mom having sex... Based
Having your own mother BBC blasted is the furthest thing from based. Keep trying though, reddit.

Having your own mother BBC blasted is the furthest thing from based. Keep trying though, reddit.
Scary part is my mom has been gone for a while and I got off work today at 5PM and its 12am she still isnt home

Last edited:

Are you black ?

So you're a white boy wishing he'd be black, and thinking about his mom being piped by a rich black man

Yeah Right Laughing GIF by Pretty Dudes

So you're a white boy wishing he'd be black, and thinking about his mom being piped by a rich black man

Yeah Right Laughing GIF by Pretty Dudes
I'd rather be white than be curry even if I had a choice between white and curry:cryfeels:

Yeah, I too think if a 10/10 offered my mom to be her cumdumpster, she would leave my young sister to her father and block all the connections with her relatives.
Not being a toy for Chad is women's 9/11 and to think that some of them experience this every day... Horror. :cryfeels:

The blackpill final boss: your own mother would abandon you and her entire family to become a chad cumdumpster if the opportunity was available

The blackpill final boss: your own mother would abandon you and her entire family to become a chad cumdumpster if the opportunity was available
You spelled Tyrone wrong.

That would give me enough erfuel to go rambo with a mg-42 in cs source.

Yeah imma be real imagining your mom getting ploughed by BBC is kinda crazy bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back