Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I saw my middle school bully at my store today

also, your middle school bully? grow up lil nigga
Reading your ban appeal thread, you definitely sound like a clueluess normie infiltrator. You wonder why we 'self-victimize' as being sexless.

Your normie brain cannot even fathom what it would be like to live literally your entire life without ever experiencing even a simple gesture as a hug or holding the hand of a woman. Not even going to mention more 'advanced' stuff like kissing and going on dates. Never even going to fucking mention sex.

Even when larping as an incel, you still had to say you fucked a fat woman. You literally cannot comprehend the severe levels of physical and emotional starvation we are constantly enduring. This inhumane suffering absolutely destroys your soul.

Even more so seeing a bad person enjoying a woman's company, a bully with a bad personality who will probably abuse her along the way. This is made worse by the fact that we are CONSTANTLY gaslit into thinking personality is what matters, when it clearly doesn't.

But of course, you have no fucking idea, you have no fucking clue. You don't even try to understand. You can't understand. You just waltz in here with the confidence of a retarded clueluess normie, accusing us of being sole victims of our own doing.

Get the fuck out of here and never come back, scum retard. Go enjoy your normie life. Be fucking glad you get to have that.

Last edited:
I am so fucking pissed and he even became 6'0 and HIS GF WAS THERE WITH HIM BUYING FLOWERS WHILE THEY WERE KISSING!!!:lasereyes:

I tried my hardest to not beat the living fuck out of him and turn him subhuman for the rest of his life
I was just in an elevator today with 2 couples it was frustrating I wanted to assault them as much as you wanted to do it with the bully. The bad boy stereotype are real

No evidence, no crime.

I am so fucking pissed and he even became 6'0 and HIS GF WAS THERE WITH HIM BUYING FLOWERS WHILE THEY WERE KISSING!!!:lasereyes:

I tried my hardest to not beat the living fuck out of him and turn him subhuman for the rest of his life
If only I was 6 feet... things would be so much different

Bullies won :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: so much for having a good pERsonality
Just watch Harry Potter, and see for yourself. How pottah happened.

alan rickman GIF

Damn. That sounds like the universe giving you the figurative finger. I've luckily not had to see anyone from my school years thus far... and I'll make sure to keep it that way. Fuck society.
Same. Screw leaving basedment. Here it can BE aspIERED.