Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I saw my middle school bully at my store today

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I am so fucking pissed and he even became 6'0 and HIS GF WAS THERE WITH HIM BUYING FLOWERS WHILE THEY WERE KISSING!!!:lasereyes:

I tried my hardest to not beat the living fuck out of him and turn him subhuman for the rest of his life

psychic attack him so that his head will explode

Brutal. The universe hates us :reeeeee:

If it was legal I would have walked up to him and beat the shit out of him so hard to the point even a balding Indian mogs his face

Brutal. The universe hates us :reeeeee:
Even worse is seeing high school couples walk into the fucking store
I wished battery was legal I would beat tf out their boyfriend so hard that they would become so fucking deformed no foid will ever desire them ever again

ER fuel moment tbh (on him specifically).

shoot him n rape his gf

I am so fucking pissed and he even became 6'0 and HIS GF WAS THERE WITH HIM BUYING FLOWERS WHILE THEY WERE KISSING!!!:lasereyes:

I tried my hardest to not beat the living fuck out of him and turn him subhuman for the rest of his life
Stop being a faggot, ask if you can watch next time you see him

I absolutely fucking hate getting lifemogged especially by people who treat me like dirt

I absolutely fucking hate getting lifemogged especially by people who treat me like dirt
I cant wait for my muay thai coach to finally let me do MMA to legally release my anger on these garbage people

also, your middle school bully? grow up lil nigga

if you can't get with at least one fat bitch. Rope maxx now.
How long ago were you in college? Things have changed, even hamplanets and landwhales are chad only nowadays.

You can no longer get fat chicks.

Bump into him really hard and push him into the ground. Say it was an accident. Prepare for the ensuing fight. At this point, you can claim self-defense if he is seriously injured (I am not a lawyer, so take this advice with a grain of salt).

@Darth_Aurelius Sorry if this is an inconvenience. Feel free to ignore this if you want, but is it valid to use something like accidentally bumping into someone as defense in court if you're charged with assault? How viable is it? And can you reasonably say the opposing party instigated the fight?

You should find out where he lives and hypothetically fuck with his existence.

Bump into him really hard and push him into the ground. Say it was an accident. Prepare for the ensuing fight. At this point, you can claim self-defense if he is seriously injured (I am not a lawyer; take this advice with a grain of salt).

@Darth_Aurelius Sorry if this is an inconvenience. Feel free to ignore this if you want, but is it valid to use something like accidentally bumping into someone as defense in court if you're charged with assault? How viable is it? And can you reasonably say the opposing party instigated the fight?
As much as I love it no matter how low inhib I am I cant do it as I need money

Kill him! Make paralyze him into hospital (in game)

he got dog's sloppy seconds:lul:

Bump into him really hard and push him into the ground. Say it was an accident. Prepare for the ensuing fight. At this point, you can claim self-defense if he is seriously injured (I am not a lawyer, so take this advice with a grain of salt).

It isn't an inconvenience comrade and I appreciate the consideration you extend to me by confiding in my advice. The law in most states will assume that there is a certain degree of physical contact between people incidental to any sort of public encounters so merely pushing against someone will not likely render your position indefensible if that person then responds with aggresion and physical force. A court will usually examine the totality of the circumstances that gave rise to the altercation and evaluate culpability on the basis of what a reasonable person who was similarly situated to the plaintiff and defendant would have done were they present. Also, remember that there is also a potential cause of action arising in tort which is sperate and distinct from the criminal law and concerns conduct that is not per se illegal but is deemed opprobrious by society and that may permit recovery for damages on the basis of a tortious battery (unwanted touching/physical contact). I would personally think that it is worth the risk and have gone around physically pushing in to people before as I am a capable fighter, tall, strong and musclemaxxed. I would qualify this however by saying that unless you know the person doesn't have military experience, martial arts training or has a firearm on them, then do not attempt this sort of provocation.

should of pretended like he was your old friend or some shit and get his number only to troll his ass and sign up for random shit using his phone number

Bullies won :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: so much for having a good pERsonality

Attachments

• gato-explotando-pancakes-con-su-mente.jpeg
    gato-explotando-pancakes-con-su-mente.jpeg
    154.4 KB · Views: 11
It's a brutal fucking world out there. In todays' time in our society, the bad guys win and the good ones lose. That's just the way things have been recently, and that's why you gotta look out for yourself. Because no one is gonna help you.

Call the police and frame him for raping little girls :feelskek:

It's a brutal fucking world out there. In todays' time in our society, the bad guys win and the good ones lose. That's just the way things have been recently, and that's why you gotta look out for yourself. Because no one is gonna help you.
Then we gotta try dark triading I mean thats what my biological dad did and he fucked multiple foids and is still doing it

Damn. That sounds like the universe giving you the figurative finger. I've luckily not had to see anyone from my school years thus far... and I'll make sure to keep it that way. Fuck society.

It's not even that. There are no 'good guys' and 'bad guys'. Only good-looking guys and the rest. Ethics don't matter. Ethics specially don't matter when it's reproduction and feelings.

I have heard and seen enough divorce rape cases to know that women care mostly about themselves and how a guy's face, frame, size makes them feel. Incels make them feel disgust; normies create neutral feelings; Chads make them smile and feel warm and fuzzy. Let me state it like this: unless you are Chad and the woman is young and isn't jaded, women will tend to never have sacrificial love for you. It's just due to the imbalanced sex-drives that men are willing to throw their lives away for a woman who will forget about them in a weekend.

I feel like if you're completely blackpilled, you're sure there is no winning.

Last edited: