Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You can't even have friends as a truecel (soyciety will shit on you for it)

Devilspawncel

Devilspawncel

Autistic no friends KHHV veteran rotmaxxer
★★
I used to be buddies with some normiefag 5/10 until we stopped being friends a few months ago and FUCKING normiefaggot scum would always shit on him for being friends with me until he finally betrayed me (tried to start a fight with me then blocked me off everything) :reeeeee:

Every time we were seen together he'd be called gay because normiefaggot scum can't even allow a truecel like me to have any sort of friendship :lasereyes:

I couldn't even join his general friend group because of how unwanted I was for my truecel subhuman face, the normalfags kept telling me to fuck off or pushed me away even though I did nothing to them :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Now I'm literally friendless :feelsrope:

Reminder that these are the same people who tell you to got outside and "put yourself out there"