Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Norwood reaper absolutely destroyed HTNs life

A

AlexDelarge

Officer
★★
I remember a HTN from my school.. popular guy, selling tickets for parties, changing girlfriends almost every week. Lost v at 14-15. Borderline chad lifestyle.

In his early 20s he got sudden and brutal attack of norwood. Somehow he lost almost all of his hair in less than 2 years. Idk maybe it was even some ilness.

The guy is fucking done. He closed social media, stopped going out. He had a becky girlfriend and she dumped him after he got bald. He is single since. One of his friends told me he completely lost it, cut contacts with everybody.

After a while he opened his social media again and started preaching some alt religion, total schizo shit. I recently saw him and he looks like he aged 30 years. He is legit inkwell tier now.

Hair is life, hamudi was on point

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
well deserved
:feelskek: :feelskek:

Why not get a transplant then?

Getting a taste of the sub5 life

Atleast he peaked during his teen years..

He probably too :redpill: or :bluepill:. If i had his face i would get transplant 100%
Only if you can afford it.

Images 18

Feels bad man . But then again i did not even get an easy childhood so that's that

proof normies wouldn't last in our shoes :feelskek::feelskek: he became incel and instantly went nuts

Only if you can afford it.

View attachment 1118751
its not even that much its less thn 5 grand but i don't get it for 2 reasons
1) my norwood is extreme they dont guarantee good results for such bad cases
2) i am so ugly beside norwood that it would not make any diff. going from 1.5 to 2 is meaningless

i remember my life in teen years before i got bald. it was not even 1% better.

norwood fucking collects :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
do i pity him? Absolutely not, normie bitch got what he deserved for being inconsiderate of other's misery, and i would never have a fraction of what he got to experience at the most crucial development stage

Hair is life, hamudi was on point
I plan on making a thread about just how bad the hairpill & norwoodpill can be, this further proves it.