Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Turbomanlet finds a 6'3 girlfriend and everyone claps

Electus

Electus

Veteran
★★★★

r/Shortguys is usually a pretty based place with blackpilled users so I'm confused as to how this got so many updoots. Also in the comments everyone is congratulating him and believing that somehow a 5'4 guy found a 6'3 attractive ginger foid who likes him (calculate the likelihood of that happening in your head) at AA of all places :feelskek:.

Last edited:
betabuxx, fake, or prostitute

LARP, he didn't found a 6'3 leprechaun foid

"I met a gorgeous, smart, 6’3 redheaded goddess my age there. we’ve been glued to eachother ever since. it’s crazy how much we’re alike, and it’s nice to know that she likes me for who i am as a person, not for any sort of superficial material quality."

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"I met a gorgeous, smart, 6’3 redheaded goddess my age there. we’ve been glued to eachother ever since. it’s crazy how much we’re alike, and it’s nice to know that she likes me for who i am as a person, not for any sort of superficial material quality."

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Literal blue pill cuck calling her a goddess, jfl

Redditors are bots

His first ever interaction with the sub
“See short men have as much success as tall men” :soy:

Nigga really called her a goddess :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

tales from the mental asylum

He says that he's unemployed, so probably the latter two. But lets he honest with ourselves, the story is fake.
Absolutely, without a doubt

LARP or a 6'3 tranny with surgery.

His first ever interaction with the sub
“See short men have as much success as tall men” :soy:
0A802E93 6C3D 4CA5 BB01 C8871F499756
9D8A14B9 FF42 403D 9EF4 6DAFB8B9ADD8
D2A3CEA8 B906 423E A44E DAC13A44D85B

It’s a troll

Foids would rather (NO JOKE) eat shit than date a guy who is shorter than them.

Blatant fake. Unemployment, alcoholic turbomanlet goes to a bar, after AA meeting, and meets his dream woman. I'm guessing she even payed for his drink too.

It's a larp. The normies are forcing positive hope stories to brainwash them to make them think women are angels

Fuck this larping faggot for trying to give incels false hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back