Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: joining .co

17-18 is best age to have sex (there is a study) if you went through it without getting sex you should consider rope because its most likely over for you

I learned about it from /r9k/ before the dark times, before Discord trannies
what the fuck are you talking about, this place is much younger than discord

what the fuck are you talking about, this place is much younger than discord
Dark times on /r9k/
The place used to be the de facto incel board on cuckchan

17-18 is best age to have sex (there is a study) if you went through it without getting sex you should consider rope because its most likely over for you
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK, MAAAAAAAAASSIVE SUIFUEL FUCK YOU :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK, MAAAAAAAAASSIVE SUIFUEL FUCK YOU :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
that is also what my biological teacher told my class imagine how i felt sitting there.I was agepilled way before i found this place

The biggest sign that your life is truly over is that you found an obscure incel forum and post here daily. You will never hear a succes story from someone in the past or the future who once postmaxxed on .co.

There is no turning back, Its really over boyos
25359CAE C0A1 40F4 B8DF ABDF62A63F29

I believe there are chads larping as incels just for fun.. or maybe they are too retarded to get pussy and decide to create a .co account despite being attractive

"why yes i browse incels.co, how could you tell?" :chad:
"i like going on incels.co, it helps me out." :incel:

I don't buy all the copers saying there are Chad larpers here.
JFL there is no one above maybe 7/10 psl using this site.
How retarded do you have to be to think any chad would join this forum and waste his time here when he has daily acces to prime stacys?
He might be a homochad with some kind of fetish for ugly guys who haven't fucked foids, they're degen like that.

Theres literally been a couple of occasions on this forum when larpers reveal themselves and people who have admitted to having had sex. So not really true, also i admitted true chads wont be on her jfl but sad normies surely find the time, always be mindful is my advice

Truecel trait: thinking cumdumpsters should be sent to jail