Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: joining .co

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
I don't buy all the copers saying there are Chad larpers here. JFL there is no one above maybe 7/10 psl using this site.
How retarded do you have to be to think any chad would join this forum and waste his time here when he has daily acces to prime stacys?

Sure some are volcels 5-6/10 mentalcels who could maybe ascend if they tried hard enough. But they are not chadlite or chad
The biggest sign that your life is truly over is that you found an obscure incel forum and post here daily. You will never hear a succes story from someone in the past or the future who once postmaxxed on .co.

There is no turning back, Its really over boyos

The biggest sign that your life is truly over is that you found an obscure incel forum
this is about you too, unregistered plebbit lurkers

Zyros? He might be framecel but there is noway it is over for him in anyway jfl

I don't buy all the copers saying there are Chad larpers here. JFL there is no one above maybe 7/10 psl using this site.
How retarded do you have to be to think any chad would join this forum and waste his time here when he has daily acces to prime stacys?

Sure some are volcels 5-6/10 mentalcels who could maybe ascend if they tried hard enough. But they are not chadlite or chad
The biggest sign that your life is truly over is that you found an obscure incel forum and post here daily. You will never hear a succes story from someone in the past or the future who once postmaxxed on .co.

There is no turning back, Its really over boyos

you’ll never hear a success story from a guy who is 18+ and searched “how to get women to like you”

mite over at that point. If you do the step above I already know how your life will turn out.

1. Redpill pua, be confidence blah blah
2. Motown, fuck women
3. Forever alone sad lonely
4. .co

Lol thinking 5/10s can be volcels. Sub6 is automatic truecel status in 2020. Foid hypergamy is insane, man. Even 6/10s struggle hardcore.

Lol thinking 5/10s can be volcels. Sub6 is automatic truecel status in 2020. Foid hypergamy is insane, man. Even 6/10s struggle hardcore.
Ye true, we have to remember we live in 2020 and even a 5 can be truecel
you’ll never hear a success story from a guy who is 18+ and searched “how to get women to like you”

mite over at that point. If you do the step above I already know how your life will turn out.

2. Motown, fuck women
4. .co
Fucking brutal :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Cope.

Chads co

Yeah honestly if you even know this place exists it is WAY over for you

Sure some are volcels 5-6/10 mentalcels who could maybe ascend if they tried hard enough
I know that I may be throwing away my chance to browse in here by saying this, but maybe this is the case for me. I'm 5/10 sperg.

I joined .co ngl

Based. Many threads here have shown that most chadlites can only date literal whales, imagine how hard it is for normalfags lol.

Or how impossible it is for us

Depends on location

I didn't join .co, I joined .me :feelsthink:

I don't even remember how I ended up here, must've accidentally clicked something on my phone while fucking my girlfriends.

Truecel trait: joining .co on the first day.

2. Motown, fuck women
4. .co

Brutal. PUA is a death sentence

2. Motown, fuck women
4. .co

Terrific gif, bruh!

No. Maybe not chads but I really doubt this place has as many truecels as we are lead to believe.

20% of voters in my poll aren't even virgins ffs

lmao, true. bluepilled incels in denial realizing its over for them too :lul:
this was me tbh. I used to believe all the shit IT said, yet I would still browse incels.co but didn’t make an account. And then I started to browse incels.co more than I did IT. And then I made an account... I haven’t touched IT in over some 6 months now.

The only 7/10 incel I've seen on here was Napoleon de Geso

if you even know this place exists it is WAY over for you
Kinda agree, it's hard to find, so if you have enough motivation to find it, you belong here

Yeah honestly if you even know this place exists it is WAY over for you
not true many know of it and were banned and the pic megathread back in 2018 had above average looking men in it

If you are self aware enough to find this site then im sorry its over. Normies/Chads are too busy having fun to find a site like this and even if they did they would certainly not join. It is truly over if you are here.

this was me tbh. I used to believe all the shit IT said, yet I would still browse incels.co but didn’t make an account. And then I started to browse incels.co more than I did IT. And then I made an account... I haven’t touched IT in over some 6 months now.
That’s how I was introduced to .co ngl, it’s ironic how IT creates more blackpilled people.

I have no clue how to rate myself tbh but I think I could be around a 5... idk tho. (I'm virgin though)

I decided to finally make an account when I realised its truly over

ED Chad is browsing here garuntee

Makes sense. I was wondering how many people here were past inceltears posters or part of their community.
Like how can you see the truth posted all day and not realize it at some point? Brazliansigma sometimes post our best arguments/facts without realizing it JFL
Brutal. PUA is a death sentence
No. Maybe not chads but I really doubt this place has as many truecels as we are lead to believe.

20% of voters in my poll aren't even virgins ffs
Who cares? If you got laid tomorrow and then never again for the rest of your life, are you anything but an incel living in hell? That is Faceandlms, one of the best blackpillers out there who can't even get a fat 1/10 woman now but he had sex like 10 years ago

If you dont get regular sex in your teens,20s and 30s your life is 100% over and you should never have been born

Last edited: