Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Truecel trait: anyone physically prettier than you, you feel envious, ENVY!

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★
I hate everyone who is better than me physically, I feel jealous, not only physically, but in stable periods of their lives as a couple. I FEEL ENVIOUS, I HATE WHEN A FAKECEL STRICTLY SHARE THEIR PAST AND PRESENT EXPERIENCES ON THIS FORUM.

fuck it, I hate mixing with people who are genetically more superior than me, I hate it. Whenever I see a post from some idiot defending EUGENIA I feel immense anger at this closeted fagot defending the offspring of other more beautiful individuals - "EUGENIA BRO, LOOKISMAXING", fuck you!

I took a fat shit earlier. DNR Just wanted to tell you

I took a fat shit earlier. DNR Just wanted to tell you

iu

I hate everyone who is better than me physically, I feel jealous, not only physically, but in stable periods of their lives as a couple. I FEEL ENVIOUS, I HATE WHEN A FAKECEL STRICTLY SHARE THEIR PAST AND PRESENT EXPERIENCES ON THIS FORUM.

fuck it, I hate mixing with people who are genetically more superior than me, I hate it. Whenever I see a post from some idiot defending EUGENIA I feel immense anger at this closeted fagot defending the offspring of other more beautiful individuals - "EUGENIA BRO, LOOKISMAXING", fuck you!
Ye same...

Tbh I don't feel this way anymore. Because I'm subhuman genetic scum that shouldn't have been born, I've lived with this feeling 24/7 and now it has became the new baseline so it doesn't cause any shock to me anymore. Yes I'm an ugly abomination but I don't anymore feel envy because just about almost every person out there are lifemogging the hell out of me, unless they are blind, in a wheelchair or otherwise disabled. There's nothing I can do about it so I don't fess about it anymore.

I hate going outside too

Tbh I don't feel this way anymore. Because I'm subhuman genetic scum that shouldn't have been born, I've lived with this feeling 24/7 and now it has became the new baseline so it doesn't cause any shock to me anymore. Yes I'm an ugly abomination but I don't anymore feel envy because just about almost every person out there are lifemogging the hell out of me, unless they are blind, in a wheelchair or otherwise disabled. There's nothing I can do about it so I don't fess about it anymore.
Do you like living next to normies, chads?

I am not.

What you talk about is acceptance of your genetics, but it is not intertwined with the fact that you don't feel anything about it, that has other convictions

All japs and chinks look the same. How are you jealous of your clones?

All japs and chinks look the same. How are you jealous of your clones?
Natural selection will always make someone better or worse, even between ethnicities this does not change. Stereotypes are not the case here.

I'm really envious of sexhavers but sure if that counts