Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel trait: You feel zero empathy when a foid gets abused

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I find it absolutely hilarious that after a hole gets abused by a partner that she literally CHOSE to be with, she will start complaining and crying about the abuse.

To make things even more ridiculous, it is expected of us to feel sorry for a foid who is being abused by her partner :lul::lul::lul:. Why should we, especially when we are looked down upon with disgust and pity by women to the point where they would rather fuck dogs and serial killers/rapists than consider talking to a trucel due to our ugly physical appearances. I feel zero empathy for the disgusting, heartless, cruel creatures that are foids.

Reminder: we are considered to be WORSE than literal rapists and murderers due to a factor we cannot change: physical appearance. And yet we are supposed to not hate women.

Every time there is a news article about how a hole got abused by her partner, nevER feel bad for the whore, because she would have NEVER even considered you to be a friend, let alone a potential partner. These retarded toilets who end up getting abused voluntarily CHOse to be with their abusive boyfriends/husbands in the first place. So, when it ends up happening, they get what they FUCKING DESERVE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
i fucking love foid gore videos, the more brutal the attack and the more vulnerable the foids in those vids are the better :feelsBox: :feelshaha:

there was a time where those type of gore vids would make me sick

foids turned us into this

What's funny is that often when some simp/"Real man!" tries to help women who gets abused by her partner, if he beats up the abuser the woman sides with the abuser. If simp gets beaten or killed no one gives a shit about his life.

i fucking love foid gore videos, the more brutal the attack and the more vulnerable the foids in those vids are the better :feelsBox: :feelshaha:
Same, it's extreme lifefuel

all foids must suffer

What's funny is that often when some simp/"Real man!" tries to help women who gets abused by her partner, if he beats up the abuser the woman sides with the abuser. If simp gets beaten or killed no one gives a shit about his life.
Unless you are actually someone who is desired by women (chads and chadlites), there is no winning no matter how you act: whether you simp or not.

They get abused by chad and still stay with him :feelskek: i have zero empathy for those roastie bitches

I find it absolutely hilarious that after a hole gets abused by a partner that she literally CHOSE to be with, she will start complaining and crying about the abuse.
The roastie probably didn't sense his personality before she fucked him.

They get abused by chad and still stay with him :feelskek: i have zero empathy for those roastie bitches
They'd run straight back to chad after the abuse, rather than consider being with a sub5 man, whether it be a simp or incel. Modern day holes are as shallow and predictable as they come.

It's lifeful and makes me happy seeing those foids finally suffer:feelsaww:

all foids must suffer
Lifefuel. embrace foid suffering. Ignore foids main problem.

Foids shall be publicly executed by firing squad!!

I wish they didn't secretly enjoy it so it'd cause them lowering their standards

They'd run straight back to chad after the abuse, rather than consider being with a sub5 man, whether it be a simp or incel. Modern day holes are as shallow and predictable as they come.
Facts and normies feel sorry for them too

I wish they didn't secretly enjoy it so it'd cause them lowering their standards
Most of them enjoy it as long as it's chad doing it. But as soon as if it's a sub5 man offending or mistreating them in any way, they hate it.

even some Chads think the same tbh

Foids did not give me kindness first so it is ok not to feel empathy for them.

Most of them enjoy it as long as it's chad doing it. But as soon as if it's a sub5 man offending or mistreating them in any way, they hate it.
That's what I meant, if they were really afraid they'd all choose me because I'm very harmless

soymies are flooded with muh poor hole content from tv. whenever I encounter such tales I just laugh :feelsEhh:

same :feelsYall: especially when the hole looks high class. some shitskin getting abused doesn't do it for me

Yes, and we are blamed for the actions thugmaxxed cheater boyfriends do to their girlfriends. We are blamed for the domestic violence that keeps the police busy. They are ignored when degenerate mainstream media writes articles about misogyny. They act surprised when someone rages on the internet which is a completely natural cause from being denied positive human interaction, skin contact and sex, which is everything to normies nowadays. The media won't keep shut about sex, they shove it even on children's face. Their goal is to make incels modern day eunuchs, that's why they even try to label us as a special threat meanwhile actually violent and ruthless gangs have invaded the west. They hate the fact that we aren't legit slaves yet who have absolutely no right to complain about the horrors of inceldom.

To make things even more ridiculous, it is expected of us to feel sorry for a foid who is being abused by her partner :lul::lul::lul:. Why should we, especially when we are looked down upon with disgust and pity by women to the point where they would rather fuck dogs and serial killers/rapists than consider talking to a trucel due to our ugly physical appearances. I feel zero empathy for the disgusting, heartless, cruel creatures that are foids.

Reminder: we are considered to be WORSE than literal rapists and murderers due to a factor we cannot change: physical appearance. And yet we are supposed to not hate women.

Every time there is a news article about how a hole got abused by her partner, nevER feel bad for the whore, because she would have NEVER even considered you to be a friend, let alone a potential partner. These retarded toilets who end up getting abused voluntarily CHOse to be with their abusive boyfriends/husbands in the first place. So, when it ends up happening, they get what they FUCKING DESERVE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
If i can't have sex then all foids must suffer :society:

I just made a post recently about foids getting stalked on feels like a good revenge on them for rejecting us for Chads especially because I was labeled as a creep back in Middle School and High School

Women who date abusive and manipulative men are fools anyway

its like this. if they died, a thousand people would show up to mourn them. if i died, people wouldnt even notice or care for months.

It's a wonderful sight especially when there are videos showing their death. :lul: :lul:

Foids getting attacked for no reason at all is something very rare.

Most of the time, either they dress provocatively and pay the toll for this, either they're beaten by an abusive partner that they choose over a sweeter but uglier dude.

Can you please post some here? I'm thinking about starting a collection with this stuff.

I love seeing girls get beat up in videos. We should start a collection thread with that stuff.

I love seeing girls get beat up in videos. We should start a collection thread with that stuff.
If you, or anyone else, ever starts a thread like that, make sure to @ me :feelsokman:

Foids did not give me kindness first so it is ok not to feel empathy for them.
if they were really afraid they'd all choose me because I'm very harmless

I can't feel empathy to anyone except other incels and poor people.
You were raped ? Shouldnt left the house dressing as an slut

Based. It's very simple really: they choose abusers and become part of the problem with the world when they could've chosen incel gentlemen, become the solution and found herself a devoted bf in the process.

It brings me an unmeasurable amount of joy watching them get hurt.

Duck off water's back when this happens

not a TrueCel trait,
every man after studying female nature won´t feel any empathy towards them

Nah I was celebrating, 10/7 will always be remember for the amount of sluts and simps getting btfo'd, so when the foid suffers the incel smiles

I watch gore on women it’s calming

Same here, 5 years ago gore video´s that involved women, used to make me uncomfortable/sick.
Now, I feel 0 sympathy for them, and it feels like I started to develop some sort of ASPD (antisocial personality disorder) ´attitude´ towards women.
I am literally not emotionally invested in them at all, especially with these gore video´s.

I also see less men IRL jumping to the rescue, to safe Damsel in distress when something bad happens to a foid..... which is a good thing

My cousin is currently dating a guy who ran over another guy with a truck. Her answer: normal men are boring

Know any site where we can find these??

My cousin is currently dating a guy who ran over another guy with a truck. Her answer: normal men are boring
gimme her location so me and a few other trucels here can ascend