Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

True Love Waits....

T

tacosman

Greycel
Anyone ever do this in their church youth group growing up?

It was(probably not anymore?) popular in southern protestant churches

The basic concept is you are taught to save yourself for marriage and not be sexually active as a teen and wait for 'the one'(ie your husband/wife)

Anyways, my first taste of inceldom hitting me hard was when i tried to sign up for this in my youth group when I was 15. I didn't get one of the spots(I don't even remember why there was a cap?) because everyone knew there was no way I was going to have the opportunity to have sex anyways. Fifteen years old, and the adults in the room had already written off the possibility for me.

Crazy.

That should have been a clue.....

Stop coping greycel. Holes only have zero allegiance other the chaddest being on this planet.

Do you get mogged by other church members?

Do you get mogged by other church members?

about 3 years ago there was a 1.5 out of 10 female in my church who was pretty close to a looks match. She was educated, fun to be around. We got along
well and had a lot of the same goals. One of the more unattractive white girls who wasn't mentally retarded or morbidly obese I've ever seen. Of course I'm sure she thought the same of me.

In the end, I would have dated and had a relationship possibly leading to sex with her. But she just couldn't go there with me.

And no, I don't think a 3/10 type guy ever stooped to hit it. So i think she is still a virgin too.

about 3 years ago there was a 1.5 out of 10 female in my church who was pretty close to a looks match. She was educated, fun to be around. We got along
well and had a lot of the same goals. One of the more unattractive white girls who wasn't mentally retarded or morbidly obese I've ever seen. Of course I'm sure she thought the same of me.

In the end, I would have dated and had a relationship possibly leading to sex with her. But she just couldn't go there with me.

And no, I don't think a 3/10 type guy ever stooped to hit it. So i think she is still a virgin too.
Mogs me