Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: You're easily angered and destroy things a lot. (You know what, IT? Go ahead and touch this.)

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
Not having any outlets causes the anger to buildup to breaking points which can result in blind destructive rampages of rage.
I can name at least 2 times that I've destroyed my keyboard, controller, and my TV...in that order.
Name one occasion you've ever seen or heard about a Chad throwing tantrums like those.
They don't, and the reason why is because they aren't angry due to not having outlets or being cheated by the universe.

Incels are the last punching bags of society, of course they don't care

tru that

I've punched holes straight through the drywall before lol

I'm very good at drywall repair now

I'm always self-controling my anger bc I don't want to buy a new console or a new pc just bc I got very angry once.
So I'm containing my anger for years.
And it will explode at some point (in mein craft)

Chads dont really tend to break their TV's in a fit of rage. Just their partners jaw and skull

Chads dont really tend to break their TV's in a fit of rage. Just their partners jaw and skull
And 85% of the time get away with that shit too smh.

NIGGER REALLY SAID GO AHEAD IT TOUCH THIS BAHJAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
cmon bro fuck those low iq brick wall niggers there dumbb
IT are as dull as they come, they don't know a bait post when they see one.