Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel TouchMaxxing is going great so far, touched a foids arm today

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
What is TouchMaxxing?

TouchMaxxing is explained greatly by the one and only @NEETAndTidy in a thread here: https://incels.is/threads/if-youre-not-touchmaxxing-in-2018.73261/

What happened:

So I wagecuck, (I know, get over it, I want a roof over my head) and today it usually gets very busy so sometimes you knock over drinks, fuck up orders and other shit.

Anyways, today it got so busy that the queue was outside the fucking door, so it was insanely hectic.

So I was packing the food, and I turn around quickly and I accidentally bump into one of my foid co-workers.

As I moved away she raised her arm as I turned round quickly out of shock.

Her arm gently brushed mine and all I can say was the skin was extremely soft and it felt amazing.

I actually sighed out loud because I remembered that I will never get to experience this feeling voluntarily, or anything more (which is probably much better that a stupid arm touch).

Fuck this cruel world, I JUST WANT WHAT MY BRAIN IS TELLING ME TO WANT, YET I AM DEPRIVED OF THIS BECAUSE THE BONES IN MY LEGS ARE NOT LONG ENOUGH.

Dontdothistome b9eddc0a4da6ca5c8e725bccc0787a2e

U r very gay
U got to charismamaxx
Ur too much of a pussy to do it

I touchmaxx by travelling on the subway at rush hour. train is full and I find a young foid that's standing and I go to her and literally push my body against her. It feels amazing, sometimes I feel and smell their hair. :feelsokman:

What is TouchMaxxing?

TouchMaxxing is explained greatly by the one and only @NEETAndTidy in a thread here: https://incels.is/threads/if-youre-not-touchmaxxing-in-2018.73261/

What happened:

So I wagecuck, (I know, get over it, I want a roof over my head) and today it usually gets very busy so sometimes you knock over drinks, fuck up orders and other shit.

Anyways, today it got so busy that the queue was outside the fucking door, so it was insanely hectic.

So I was packing the food, and I turn around quickly and I accidentally bump into one of my foid co-workers.

As I moved away she raised her arm as I turned round quickly out of shock.

Her arm gently brushed mine and all I can say was the skin was extremely soft and it felt amazing.

I actually sighed out loud because I remembered that I will never get to experience this feeling voluntarily, or anything more (which is probably much better that a stupid arm touch).

Fuck this cruel world, I JUST WANT WHAT MY BRAIN IS TELLING ME TO WANT, YET I AM DEPRIVED OF THIS BECAUSE THE BONES IN MY LEGS ARE NOT LONG ENOUGH.

View attachment 54905
maybe your mind is trying to tell you something?

Last time I touched a foid was when I came out of one tbh

WhY dOnT YoUu JuStT TrI bEeiNgG kUnfiDuNT ??

80BDC9C9 8769 44D9 80E2 8AED158EED28
——————-|——————-
——
————-|—————
——————-|——————-
——————-
|——————-
——————-
|——————-
——————
/\——————-
—————-
/\——————

Last edited:
I touchmaxx by travelling on the subway at rush hour. train is full and I find a young foid that's standing and I go to her and literally push my body against her. It feels amazing, sometimes I feel and smell their hair. :feelsokman:
Inhib somewhere in the basement, possibly lower jfl

yeah touching a female is like ASMR but better

how does one touchmaxx when you aren't in a proximity as close as what sometimes entails in your work environment?

I love it when a foid tries to hand me something so I can feel her hand

Fakecel if you're not arrested for being within one nautical mile of a foid.

Once i felt this soft co workers arm brush up against mine, she freaked out and squealed softly :feelsrope:

Rip 5'4manlet

Another warning. How far is this guy from getting banned?

watch out many incels are killed or go to prison just because of that

I had a girl in HS who would give me hugs and give nice compliments. It turns out she though I was gay :feels::feels::feels:

Ideal way to touchmaxx is dancing school.

Look at this quality content mods!!! Smh

This guy got banned because of this thread?