Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I feel like God saved me today

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
Today I was just raging so hard whilst at the gym and after I finished the gym. I was full stacking every machine and curling 30 kg for bicep curls . I had tears in my fucking eyes and I was shaking uncontrollably out of rage and anger. When I walked out of the gym I didn’t see any couples syrprisingly. I also didn’t see any couples in the gym eithER. Again surprisingly :waitwhat:
If I did see a couple today my rage would’ve been uncontrollable.

Only brutal thing is it was sunny and “good weather” . FUCK YOUR GOOD WEATHER YOH NORMIE FUCKS I HOPE ACID RAIN RAINS DOWN ON YOUR SKULLS AND BURNS YOU ALL ALIVE

View: https://youtu.be/uW0_C8FqVGg?si=hiduT5qiCM3bETGt

I was watching this video on repeat since yesterday

I went to sleep extremely angry literally I could barely see because my eyebrows were so lowered. I paced around my room again tears in my eyes and shaking uncontrollably. I was contemplating walking outside to the park I don’t know why.

Today I was just raging so hard whilst at the gym and after I finished the gym. I was full stacking every machine and curling 30 kg for bicep curls . I had tears in my fucking eyes and I was shaking uncontrollably out of rage and anger. When I walked out of the gym I didn’t see any couples syrprisingly. I also didn’t see any couples in the gym eithER. Again surprisingly :waitwhat:

Only brutal thing is it was sunny and “good weather” . FUCK YOUR GOOD WEATHER YOH NORMIE FUCKS I HOPE ACID RAIN RAINS DOWN ON YOUR SKULLS AND BURNS YOU ALL ALIVE

View attachment 1143386
I went to sleep extremely angry literally I could barely see because my eyebrows were so lowered. I paced around my room again tears in my eyes and shaking uncontrollably. I was contemplating walking outside to the park I don’t know why.

Couples are outside enjoying their day together while you slowly rot in loneliness. I know this feeling all too well

Fuck off right wingers I want left wing hard core Marxist Leninism now

Couples are outside enjoying their day together while you slowly rot in loneliness. I know this feeling all too well
Brootal. It's not even over, as it never began. All the supposed hopes we've had in the past were simply the cruelties of a universe that loves to tease all those who were condemned to a failed life at the very start of their conception.

No God for your face.

I had tears in my fucking eyes and I was shaking uncontrollably out of rage and anger
Damn I didn't think it was that bad.

You said you're a white passing iraqi right ? Can't you just geomax and get a muslim wife from iraq and bring her back to the UK ?

Today I was just raging so hard whilst at the gym and after I finished the gym. I was full stacking every machine and curling 30 kg for bicep curls . I had tears in my fucking eyes and I was shaking uncontrollably out of rage and anger.
58862.jpg

Damn I didn't think it was that bad.

You said you're a white passing iraqi right ? Can't you just geomax and get a muslim wife from iraq and bring her back to the UK ?
Impossible. You underestimate their ego. They’re not cheap bitches like in SEA. They of course need chad only . My family friends Syrian daughter got proposed to by a millionaire doctor living in Dubai. nevER began

:feelsrope:
sorry
what the actual fuck
I remember another Iraqi family friend foid and I had a crush on her as a kid. Fast forward to college and I see her talking to anothER chad in front of me and she blocks me on insta before I even messaged her.
:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :yes: :yes:

While career and financial stability is important for YOURSELF,
I found it always Cucked, to ´CareerMaxx´ solely in hopes of attracting women.
Over if she´s not attracted to you, when you are homeless and have nothing to offer her, apart from your semen (genetics).

View attachment 1143386

I mog you by curling 70lb dumbells for biceps.

Based gymmaxer. Just don't overdo on your pre-workout and you should be fine.

Fuck sunny weather.

I fucking hate sunny weather and green landscape. It's hot as hell, Normies and foids always party, make loud noise and are always outside everywhere. I like brutal cold clear gray sky with brutalist architecture and crisis when everyone is suffERing.

Shit I wish I had your test levels. Mine are easily sub 300 :feelsrope:

I remember another Iraqi family friend foid and I had a crush on her as a kid. Fast forward to college and I see her talking to anothER chad in front of me and she blocks me on insta before I even messaged her.
:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :yes: :yes:
how the fuck are we even supposed to compete :lul::blackpill:

I mog you by curling 70lb dumbells for biceps.
Brutal. 70lbs is 31kg so like 1 kg difference. What’s your bench?
I'm not on roids but damn I feel mogged. For curls I usually do 30kg with a BARBELL. I find it very hard to improve in that area.

I fucking hate sunny weather and green landscape. It's hot as hell, Normies and foids always party, make loud noise and are always outside everywhere. I like brutal cold clear gray sky with brutalist architecture and crisis when everyone is suffERing.
same

a family is three distinct individuals that make one family. I suppose nigger brains don't know what that is though.
You say you worship “God” . I didn’t know God is a family in your perspective.

You say you worship “God” . I didn’t know God is a family in your perspective.
I used an analogy, something you'd understand if you didn't have a single digit IQ. Consider jumping off a bridge (In Minecraft)

I used an analogy,
You think God had a Son. So tell me how is it an analogy? Father, son.
something you'd understand if you didn't have a single digit IQ. Consider jumping off a bridge (In Minecraft)
You can’t debate without throwing insults? Typical.

Fuck off right wingers I want left wing hard core Marxist Leninism now
Kike Marxists should be gassed like you were in Nazi Germany

You think God had a Son. So tell me how is it an analogy? Father, son.

You can’t debate without throwing insults? Typical.
You think we were debating? Bro stop you're embarrassing yourself. I used an example of a family on earth, you know this but you wanna play mind games. Go continue being a cuck for the Jews you stupid nigger. Most likely you're either a foid or you purposely make yourself incel.

Don't "debate" with these christ cucks. They will jail you even if you are correct like they did for Galileo
"Christcuck" Please use this language against masculine Christians and watch you get decked. Galileo was a moron.

"Christcuck" Please use this language against masculine Christians and watch you get decked. Galileo was a moron.
ChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuckChristcuck

Seethe

Galileo was a moron.
Still doesn't make it permissible to imprison him. Free speech? Plurality? Heard of them. You abrahamic cucks can't tolerate another world view, and force yours on to everyone

You think we were debating? Bro stop you're embarrassing yourself. I used an example of a family on earth, you know this but you wanna play mind games. Go continue being a cuck for the Jews you stupid nigger. Most likely you're either a foid or you purposely make yourself incel.
Jfl your Iq is astoundingly low. Christianity is the belief that Jesus is the “SON OF GOD”. NIGGER GET SOME BRAINCELLS ASAP

You’re welcome. I gave all the foids in couples that were meant to be crossing your paths either headaches or period pains today (one particularly annoying one I had get into a domestic which resulted in both a headache and stomach ache). You deserved a reprieve my Son.

Kike Marxists should be gassed like you were in Nazi Germany
Hate speech is illegal and punishable by long prison terms in many countries including the USA, be care ful don’t make any hateful or bigot speech plz