Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I fell into a deep depression this morning

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I woke up very early this morning. I didn’t want to get out of bed, I just wanted to lay in bed and rest. I forced myself to get out of bed because there are 3 important classes that I have today. If I don’t show up to my history class for my group presentation, i will most likely fail the class. I ate breakfast alone in my kitchen. After breakfast, I sat in front of my PC to check my school email inbox. As I was sitting in my dark lonely room, I was listening a random playlist on Spotify, a love song came on. It went something like
“Don't change a thing, you are amazing
I can't believe you've come and saved me
We can stay here, spend every day here
Oh, I don't mind, that's all right”
I turned off Spotify and slouched in my chair feeling so low. For a Brief moment, it felt like a dark cloud was hovering over me. My energy level dropped to zero. I didn’t want to leave my house. I felt lifeless, so empty inside. The depression was so severe that I felt like ending my life. I finally developed the courage to get off my chair and walk to the bus stop, on to my college campus for another boring and meaningless day of classes.

Last edited:
Why not study something you are interested in?

relatable, I always get to class a few minutes late

I never really felt that way about classes. I had problems with extreme sleepdeprication due to loon neighbors and was mad at the school and a prof for total bs and left for a career track that pays the same yet has more jerbs' options

Don't ever listen to music when you wake up it'll suck the energy out of you like a parasite.