Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel today

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★★
today I decided to take a walk again, and apparently this is the last time, how tired I was, while I was buying cigarettes, I accidentally met the gaze of some girl, she looked at me as if with a condemning look, condemning my existence, appearance, and for what ? I didn’t do anything to her, she could have just turned away, she’s a brute, then with a dead mood I came across a plumber coming from work, he was about 195 in height, well, why him? he’s pathetic, he fucked everything up, he’s a loser, but why am I a pathetic 5’9 worm, and he’s so tall? What did I do in a past life that I am receiving such a punishment? maybe I dropped a bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki? What I've done? Am I really Hitler in a past life? What I've done? I don't understand why I need this

Relax no one even thinks about you.

Just don't look at other people. I never look people in the eyes and make myself look like I'm busy/in a hurry.