Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: You get excited even when old ugly foids touch you

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I have this 50 year old co-worker foid who sometimes pat her coworkers on the arm or hugs them. Today she patted me on my forearm and i almost got excited or it felt good in a way. She sometimes hugs me and other co-workers as well, she's the only one who does this. Since i'm so much starved off affection in any way i can't help to feel good even if it's from an old 2/10 foid. I know it sounds cucked but it might be more of an oldcel trait. I haven't hugged a foid in over a decade except for my mom.

It's just so foreign to me that a foid wants to touch me even if it's a 2/10 post wall landwhale. I understand she just want to be friendly like with all the other co-workers, and i find her unattractive but still. Have you ever felt this desperate? In the beginning, the first time she hugged me i got a little confused and didn't know what to do. It still feels weird but at the same time good every time. It's not the same thing as hugging your mom since it's from a stranger almost, it's more exciting. She's married and all, and 20 years older than me so i'm not interested in her.

would honestly get a boner

Mogs, nobody ever touches me. The oxygen around me does I suppose

I am so subhuman that foids would rather spit on me over touching me by mistake.

She has a really ugly face though, but i can't help to pretend she's a GL foid instead.

I want to be touched by all kinds of girls. Big, small, tall, short. It doesn´t matter as long as they touch me.

I want to be touched by all kinds of girls. Big, small, tall, short. It doesn´t matter as long as they touch me.
Even old ones? 50+ year olds?

old foids sometimes go out of their way to touch me, i look like a boy to them jfl
i don't hate it, it's just embarrassing

last time i got touched by a non-family foid is abt 5 years ago

it was good

Fakecel trait: foids touch you