Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tom Greer, an 80 year old man, found happiness when he put his prejudices aside and bravely chose to pursue a woman pregnant with another man's child

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Greer

Thoughts?

I'd say this is a form of ascension TBH

Last edited:
Surprisingly based. I bet foids who use eugenics to justify hypergamy would defend this whore.

Well hes going to prison lol he chased them down in a alley and shot a pregnant woman

She wasn’t pregnant

made an MP4 of the key moments of the YT clip @Hell found for easier sharing later

Well hes going to prison lol he chased them down in a alley and shot a pregnant woman
And why did this pregnant woman broke into mans house and rob money? she got what she fucking deserve :society:. I hope the old bastard walk away scot free.

"I shot her anyways."
Jack nicholson gif 9

Giphy 18fgfgfgf

And why did this pregnant woman broke into mans house and rob money? she got what she fucking deserve :society:. I hope the old bastard walk away scot free.
He wont, because hes only protected in self defense , if they flee the house and hes chasing them down that's no longer self defense,he will die in prison.

He wont, because hes only protected in self defense , if they flee the house and hes chasing them down that's no longer self defense,he will die in prison.
She wasnt pregnant, she lied and charges were dropped. She choose her own destiny.

Based AF old man. Thankfully he wasn't your typical "never hurt a lady!" boomer and blew that criminal bitch away.

When someone runs through your shit, you have every right to defend and take back your property from thieves.

Very lucky and rare,usually they dont get away with it even if they broke in

Here I was expecting a soy cringefest
I often design my titles to be technically true but prone to being misinterpreted (or read in multiple ways) for this kind of surprise value, it's fun and forces you to be creative
if they flee the house and hes chasing them down that's no longer self defense
I'm sure that's the argument they'll make but I don't really agree.

These guys broke into his home, if he let them run off then they could've circled back and ambushed him while he was trying to call the cops.

Even if they didn't attack him right away that night, he saw them and could ID them to a sketch artist, so it's entirely possible they could've murdered him in his sleep to prevent him from doing a sketch of them to aid in their arrest.

The only case IMO where it wouldn't be self defense is if they stopped running and lay face-down (prone) on the sidewalk with their hands behinds their backs, as if presenting themselves to be handcuffed.

Even then it's still arguable: what if they had a 3rd accomplice ready to ambush Tom Greer and distract him long enough that he takes his aim off them? Then they could have jumped off the ground and attacked him again, so really shooting them was the only way to be sure they couldn't attack him since he was alone and police weren't there to detain him.

Last edited:
She wasnt pregnant, she lied and charges were dropped. She choose her own destiny.
based dropping charges. USA maybe cucked but in other Anglo shitholes the guy would've gone to jail for rightfully defending his property

I often design my titles to be technically true but prone to being misinterpreted (or read in multiple ways) for this kind of surprise value, it's fun and forces you to be creative

I'm sure that's the argument they'll make but I don't really agree.

These guys broke into his home, if he let them run off then they could've circled back and ambushed him while he was trying to call the cops.

Even if they didn't attack him right away that night, he saw them and could ID them to a sketch artist, so it's entirely possible they could've murdered him in his sleep to prevent him from doing a sketch of them to aid in their arrest.

The only case IMO where it wouldn't be self defense is if they stopped running and lay face-down (prone) on the sidewalk with their hands behinds their backs, as if presenting themselves to be handcuffed.

Even then it's still arguable: what if they had a 3rd accomplice ready to ambush Tom Greer and distract him long enough that he takes his aim off them? Then they could have jumped off the ground and attacked him again, so really shooting them was the only way to be sure they couldn't attack him since he was alone and police weren't there to detain him.
I dont agree. Yes robbery is wrong and you know the consequences can be deadly,but they are in it to get money. It's a poor person crime. I can only see it justified shooting them if they are caught in the act because you dont know if they have a gun or not and will just shoot you. But if they flee the house and has not done harm to you and you chase them,that no longer is self defense. You are the aggressor wanting to hunt and kill. Woman falls and pleas for her life and you shoot her anyway it says in a alley. That is not self defense lol.

I dont agree. Yes robbery is wrong and you know the consequences can be deadly,but they are in it to get money. It's a poor person crime. I can only see it justified shooting them if they are caught in the act because you dont know if they have a gun or not and will just shoot you. But if they flee the house and has not done harm to you and you chase them,that no longer is self defense. You are the aggressor wanting to hunt and kill. Woman falls and pleas for her life and you shoot her anyway it says in a alley. That is not self defense lol.
cuck trait. I had a nigger break into my house and I had call cops. then the nigger ran away. if my state was based and Blackpilled. I would have gun at the time and shot that fucking nigger while he ran out outside so my property wouldn't have the disgusting niggers blood spill on my property which would make cleaning hard. better the nigger would be shot outside on the block for easier cleaning.

I dont agree. Yes robbery is wrong and you know the consequences can be deadly,but they are in it to get money. It's a poor person crime.
There's a correlation between theft and poverty, I won't deny that, but I'm sure there are poorer people out there not breaking into houses to steal cash, and richer people who are also engaged in theft.

Sometimes it's just greed or kleptomania or a lack of morals.

I can only see it justified shooting them if they are caught in the act because you dont know if they have a gun or not and will just shoot you.
But if they flee the house and has not done harm to you and you chase them,that no longer is self defense.

Just because someone flees when you have a gun trained on them doesn't mean they aren't armed.
They might just have a weapon in their pants (or for example in their fake pregnancy tummy) but haven't drawn it because they're using their hands to bundle the cash at that moment.
Drawing a weapon when someone has a bead on you gives them provocation to shoot, but once you turn 180 you could draw your weapon from the front where your pursuer can't see and then 180 back and fire at them.

Also not sure where you gout "has not done harm to you", they beat the shit out of him and broke his bones.

You are the aggressor wanting to hunt and kill. Woman falls and pleas for her life and you shoot her anyway it says in a alley. That is not self defense lol.

Pleading for your life doesn't mean you aren't a threat.
Violent people often play possum so people let down their guard and exploit that.
George Floyd is one good example of that.

Give this man a medal. He probably saved a whole other houses from being robbed in the neighborhood by this "pregnant" bitch. Too bad he missed that other sack of shit running away from a scene.

Pathetic beta cucks screaming "muh human rights muh don't shoot!!" make me sick. If you support the couple in this case then hopefully your own house gets robbed next, see how you like it.

Give this man a medal. He probably saved a whole other houses from being robbed in the neighborhood by this "pregnant" bitch. Too bad he missed that other sack of shit running away from a scene.

Pathetic beta cucks screaming "muh human rights muh don't shoot!!" make me sick. If you support the couple in this case then hopefully your own house gets robbed next, see how you like it.
they beat a frail old man up, he could have died easily. They were malicious actors who GOT WHAT THE FUCKING DESERVED. I actually like that he didn't kill the man. Now he has to live with that.

they beat a frail old man up, he could have died easily. They were malicious actors who GOT WHAT THE FUCKING DESERVED. I actually like that he didn't kill the man. Now he has to live with that.
Usually it's the man that's killed in these situations too and not the woman because most men go easier on women no matter what the woman does to them.