Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To those of you who have Reddit accounts, mass downvote and mass report every post from r/IncelTear.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Especially u/AdvocateDoogy. I don't think I've ever wanted to shoot someone as bad as I've wanted to shoot him. In the balls with 410 buckshot. He's a normie larper and must be castrated for treason.

My every account is banned on reddit and the ones that aren't are shadowbanned

skeleton-spin.gif

IDC about the Karma of a bunch of Low IQ and mentally ill trannies on reddit.

They can keep their upvotes, and I can keep my time not giving a fuck about them.

They're the biggest losers on the internet, having to bully incels; could they have picked a lower rung of society? Dunking on toddlers would be more dignified.

Last edited:
IDC about the Karma of a bunch of Low IQ and mentally ill trannies on reddit.

They can keep their upvotes, and I can keep my time not giving a fuck about them.
If they're karma gets too low they won't be able to post I think.

Idk i think every new account is shadow banned before you get some karma its so retarded like how im supposed to get karma when no one can see my shit i post
That's why the VPN is needed so they can't trace you and shadowban you through your IP.

My every account is banned on reddit and the ones that aren't are shadowbanned

skeleton-spin.gif
Exactly. If you say anything that isn't leftist friendly, you get instabanned. Stopped using reddit once I realised it's a shithole for leftists.

I've gotten banned so many times from reddit that I don't bother

Last time I got banned was when I suggested that women want ugly virgin men to commit suicide

Can't be bothered with reddit anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back