Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on adopting?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
If you think trying to help a low status boy is bad cuz it’s chads you’re no different than evil normies and you are in fact one , there’snothing wrong to help a kid in need , you people are sick in the head and evil
You're mentally lost bro :feelsokman: almost all your posts are a reflection of how you feel :feelskek: you will betray your kids and tell them to go fuck themself while CPS try to take them away :feelshaha: that chingchongcel is right adopting chads kids is a selfish act you might be an evil person with a "wanna be god "complex kids aren't toys to play with bro , incels like us will only damage the kids even more by trying to raise them JFL :feelsokman:

You're mentally lost bro :feelsokman: almost all your posts are a reflection of how you feel :feelskek: you will betray your kids and tell them to go fuck themself while CPS try to take them away :feelshaha: that chingchongcel is right adopting chads kids is a selfish act you might be an evil person with a "wanna be god "complex kids aren't toys to play with bro , incels like us will only damage the kids even more by trying to raise them JFL :feelsokman:
Yeah no ,so you want them to be pathetic cucks like you or evil pieces of shit normies like you again ? Nah I’ll try and never do those shit you say ,I might be mentally lost but I’m the most mentally strong user here also everyone is sayingshit about my username ,keep saying that you fucking worthless normie ,it still seems that I am the only one here with basic values , you are so damn evil saying my posts reflect how I feel cuz it does yeah and it is the right thing in every way

Yeah no ,so you want them to be pathetic cucks like you or evil pieces of shit normies like you again ? Nah I’ll try and never do those shit you say ,I might be mentally lost but I’m the most mentally strong user here also everyone is sayingshit about my username ,keep saying that you fucking worthless normie ,it still seems that I am the only one here with basic values , you are so damn evil saying my posts reflect how I feel cuz it does yeah and it is the right thing in every way
55530926 BB33 4477 81F8 42345E264EAF

Last edited:
Me:we should help people in need

You fags:noo it’s cucked you’re raising chads kids !!!!

While you are the same ones who get fucked by society , you want everyone to be as fucked as you ,I see the complex of your sick and damaged brain ,losers

At least I’m a good loser while you are nothing but a pieces of shits who will be nothing and forgotten

Seriously who hurt you so bad man ? It would be a helluva pain to be as evil as this

At least I know I’m a loser and I am a good person ,while you evil scum are bad fucking o piece of shit losers

How old are you ?

Look at yourself in the long run. Where do you see yourself in the next ten years with these kids? There's a lot of preparation and planning to raise children, try not to base your decision on a gut feeling. In the end be a good father that loves them. God bless you bro.

Last edited:
Look at yourself in the long run. Where do you see yourself in the next ten years with these kids? There's a lot of preparation and planning to raise children, try not to base your decision on a gut feeling. God bless you bro.
Thanks ,I’m still very young bro ,I was just asking for some useful thoughts and not this sperging I got from sick evil minded individuals here , I’m 22 and still studying college ,I might do it if I have the money later ,Why do these people even say that helping a low status boy like us is cucked or bad ? I’ll never understand

Look at yourself in the long run. Where do you see yourself in the next ten years with these kids? There's a lot of preparation and planning to raise children, try not to base your decision on a gut feeling. In the end be a good father that loves them. God bless you bro.
Happy to see there are some good greycels still ,we need you to counter these faggots

Me:we should help people in need

You fags:noo it’s cucked you’re raising chads kids !!!!

While you are the same ones who get fucked by society , you want everyone to be as fucked as you ,I see the complex of your sick and damaged brain ,losers

At least I’m a good loser while you are nothing but a pieces of shits who will be nothing and forgotten

Seriously who hurt you so bad man ? It would be a helluva pain to be as evil as this

At least I know I’m a loser and I am a good person ,while you evil scum are bad fucking o piece of shit losers

How old are you ?
JFL :feelskek: Bro you keep calling everyones names , evil and pathetic ect. but look at yourself for a second :feelshaha: just because you are bored and lonely you wanna adopt chad kids to play kindergarten simulator because you have a incel god complex everyone knows incels would be shitty parent don't be selfish by adding more misery to these kids :feelsokman:

even if I got a wife that's the only way I'd consider having kids. my bloodline ends here

JFL :feelskek: Bro you keep calling everyones names , evil and pathetic ect. but look at yourself for a second :feelshaha: just because you are bored and lonely you wanna adopt chad kids to play kindergarten simulator because you have a incel god complex everyone knows incels would be shitty parent don't be selfish by adding more misery to these kids :feelsokman:
No truecels like me would be the best parents ,it is knows , you’re saying I’m calling names ? While all you say is cucked ,mom ,moralfag,god complex?

I would make their life’s better ,not everyone is a useless piece of garbage like you evil scum

no nsfl avatars

Adoption is only good if you think in suicide and on dying with a joy before, so adoption only works if it has a purpose, otherwise is a waste and trash to do as a incel