Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on adopting?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
shut the fuck up its my opinion raising kids is a pain in the ass I wouldnt want to do that I dont know why you think its a good idea
Adopting is better than marrying and impregnating a foid

oh so blood doesn't make you family right? Let's make incest legal then :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Good looking people always do that ,I think you’re in your own reality :feelskek: ,that is very much different thing you idiot

Good looking people always do that ,I think you’re in your own reality :feelskek: ,that is very much different thing you idiot
Oh yeah that's right! Good looking people do have casual incest with their family members good point bro

Yeah thanks ,I don’t give a shit about blood relations ,these faggots are the ones will be abusing their kids in every way and saying I can do it cuz it’s my blood , no you idiots family doesn’t start with blood or dna ,it starts with looking after each other
theres a reason your 100 times more likely to be abused by a step parent in some way than a biological parent

Oh yeah that's right! Good looking people do have casual incest with their family members good point bro
They do tho,are you seriously this retarded

theres a reason your 100 times more likely to be abused by a step parent in some way than a biological parent
Yes I agree with that but I would be the step parent I wouldn’t do that ,I see your point but this wasn’t our topic ,I get insanely abused by my family in my country I doubt anyone is different

Yeah thanks ,I don’t give a shit about blood relations ,these faggots are the ones will be abusing their kids in every way and saying I can do it cuz it’s my blood , no you idiots family doesn’t start with blood or dna ,it starts with looking after each other
True. Our mothers are not genetically related to our fathers, but they are family because they love each other and look after each other. That's what counts. There are many biological relatives that neglect their families, so only blood doesn't mean shit.

I hate how people are telling you what to do. It's your life. If you want to adopt kids, who are these random people on the internet to tell you what to do? They don't pay your bills and don't know you personally, so fuck them. Go for it.

Yes I agree with that but I would be the step parent I wouldn’t do that ,I see your point but this wasn’t our topic ,I get insanely abused by my family in my country I doubt anyone is different
I would think just dont I believe that a child needs a mother to grow up properly and without a maternal role model the child will end up fucked up same thing with a lack of a proper male role model

There are many biological relatives that neglect their families, so only blood doesn't mean shit
I know that very well first hand , just look at the news about family who’s killing each other and their own relatives for bullshit reasons like evil people they are

Kids are surely cope destroyers. And they're all so shrill.

hate how people are telling you what to do. It's your life. If you want to adopt kids, who are these random people on the internet to tell you what to do? They don't pay your bills and don't know you personally, so fuck them. Go for it.
Fuck em ,I would be the best parent ever while those faggots would abuse and neglect their kids and family, plus I would be a much better parent than my family members ever would be

Fuck em ,I would be the best parent ever while those faggots would abuse and neglect their kids and family, plus I would be a much better parent than my family members ever would be
Nobodys telling you not to raise chads kids and become a cuck

I would think just dont I believe that a child needs a mother to grow up properly and without a maternal role model the child will end up fucked up same thing with a lack of a proper male role model
Nah I doubt female role model is anything bro , the boys need clever male figures that’s it

Every kid will be worse without a male figure

Nobodys telling you not to raise chads kids and become a cuck
My father is Chad too but I’m Incel, marking their sons for their parents sins is evil and normie like just like you

Adoption has to be the gayest fucking cuckery to ever exist :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Adoption has to be the gayest fucking cuckery to ever exist :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Why tho if you get your companionship and parental love from it? Your thoughts are dumb and evil

Why tho if you get your companionship and parental love from it? Your thoughts are dumb and evil
Dude :feelshaha: you get to raise chads kids and have to pay for all this shit and time and you get NO HOLE (wtf?!?!) at all in return this is in fact the biggest form of cuckery to ever exist have fun raising chad kids :feelshaha: JFL this shit is absolutely insane whats wrong with you ? :feelskek:

Dude :feelshaha: you get to raise chads kids and have to pay for all this shit and time and you get NO HOLE (wtf?!?!) at all in return this is in fact the biggest form of cuckery to ever exist have fun raising chad kids :feelshaha: JFL this shit is absolutely insane whats wrong with you ? :bluepill: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You get no hole anyway you idiot , can’t you get that it will make my life better? You’re too retarded or evil to understand that you’re so pathetic

You get no hole anyway you idiot , can’t you get that it will make my life better? You’re too retarded or evil to understand that you’re so pathetic
Name calling because you know im right ! adopting is a giga cucked cope enjoy life brocel :feelsokman: ... well or try to :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Name calling because you know im right ! adopting is a giga cucked cope enjoy life brocel :feelsokman: ... well or try to :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Then what should we do huh? Hang around aimlessly with no one to help us? We’ll never have families , you know I’m right

Live your pathetic ass life alone ,I won’t be

I think it would be a good idea. It would be good to bring in some family and try to create a legacy that way. Plus there's plenty of kids that need an adult to help them navigate the world, it would be a good thing for everybody.

You could consider fostering some kids if you wanted a sort of middle step that doesn't entail quite as much responsibility. There's really a lot of differences between adopting and fostering, so fostering may just not be your taste to begin with, but I think some places will pay you to foster (adoption just costs money) so it might be a good idea.

I think it would be a good idea. It would be good to bring in some family and try to create a legacy that way. Plus there's plenty of kids that need an adult to help them navigate the world, it would be a good thing for everybody.

You could consider fostering some kids if you wanted a sort of middle step that doesn't entail quite as much responsibility. There's really a lot of differences between adopting and fostering, so fostering may just not be your taste to begin with, but I think some places will pay you to foster (adoption just costs money) so it might be a good idea.
Thank god someone with a common sense came

Live your pathetic ass life alone ,I won’t be
You seems to be a very emotional person so this might be a good cope for you actually so i think you're gonna become a great mom best of luck raising chads kids brocel :feelsokman:

You seems to be a very emotional person so this might be a good cope for you actually so i think you're gonna become a great mom best of luck raising chads kids brocel :feelsokman:
What emotional are you talking about you piece of shit evil idiot ? Have fun with your lonely life ,seems that you’re personality really is like your looks

What emotional are you talking about you piece of shit evil idiot ? Have fun with your lonely life ,seems that you’re personality really is like your looks
You are so mad and angry bro chill :feelshaha: i don't judge if you wanna play kindergarten simulator have fun :feelsokman: but you won't be able to keep chads kids for long with all that hate and anger inside of you as an incel CPS will take them away in a matter of minutes :dab::dab::dab:

You are so mad and angry bro chill :feelshaha: i don't judge if you wanna play kindergarten simulator have fun :feelsokman: but you won't be able to keep chads kids for long with all that hate and anger inside of you as an incel CPS will take them away in a matter of minutes :dab::dab::dab:
Your AVI made me LOL. Good job. :feelsokman:

The Black Pill = everything is genetically determined.

Also The Black Pill = Family doesn’t start with blood and doesn’t end with it either!

He could just marry another incel who wants to adopt. It's not gay, marriage is just a financial agreement.
no such thing as a femcel even females who had their face doused in sulfuric acid can still get a boyfriend