Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on adopting?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I’ll probably adopt 3 boys whose parents are dead or gone probably ,I think it’s better than having kids with a woman

I’ll also educate them to be good decent based people

Thoughts?

It isn’t cucked in any way they would be my kids , family doesn’t start with blood and it doesn’t end with it either

I’ll probably adopt 3 boys whose parents are dead or gone probably
only single foids can adopt, there's no way they'll let a guy adopt kids. also, why would you want to raise a kid that's not your biological kid?

only single foids can adopt, there's no way they'll let a guy adopt kids. also, why would you want to raise a kid that's not your biological kid?
How tf will I get a Biological kid? You never fail to amaze me with your IQ

Also trusting woman to raise kids is wrong

How tf will I get a Biological kid? You never fail to amaze me with your IQ
what I am saying is, that it's cucked to raise someone elses kids. why would you even want kids? it only makes sense to have kids if they're your biological children

Its a bad idea dont do it

Good luck to @Mentally lost cel on raising his army tho

If you are not related by blood your not family

Unlike you who wants to build an army

why raise chads sons? just so they can grow up to be chads and slay while you rot as incel?
How do you know they are chads? I’ll get ones like me

If you are not related by blood your not family
You know most murders are family member murders? They don’t give two shits if you’re related by blood or any other thing sexhavers are evil

How do you know they are chads? I’ll get ones like me
or you can raise incel sons who grow up to be just as incel as you and be a virgin for life

its a lose lose situation theres no reason to raise other peoples kids its cucked

You know most murders are family member murders? They don’t give two shits if you’re related by blood or any other thing sexhavers are evil
being a murderer is mostly genetic

or you can raise incel sons who grow up to be just as incel as you and be a virgin for life

its a lose lose situation theres no reason to raise other peoples kids its cucked
I don't want to raise kids. They're a pain in the ass

No man it’s not , helping each other is good but I understand you not getting it cuz you’re evil or very stupid

I don't want to raise kids. They're a pain in the ass
exactly but Im talking to OP I would only want to raise kids if they are biologically related to me

Adopting sounds cool. I say go for it if you love children and want to become a dad.

Also, the people who say that the children will not have your blood are stupid. They might not be your biological sons, but if they belong to the Turkish population (your ethnicity), then of course you share DNA with them. Close populations are genetically related.

being a murderer is mostly genetic
You idiots say family is blood don’t you see mothers and fathers killing their own kids vice versa in every family member

No man it’s not , helping each other is good but I understand you not getting it cuz you’re evil or very stupid
shut the fuck up its my opinion raising kids is a pain in the ass I wouldnt want to do that I dont know why you think its a good idea

exactly but Im talking to OP I would only want to raise kids if they are biologically related to me
How will they be related? It’s not about blood or anything it’s about being a nice decent good person ,most sexhavers are evil that why these things happen

oh so blood doesn't make you family right? Let's make incest legal then :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Adopting sounds cool. I say go for it if you love children and want to become a dad.

Also, the people who say that the children will not have your blood are stupid. They might not be your biological sons, but if they belong to the Turkish population (your ethnicity), then of course you share DNA with them. Close populations are genetically related.
Yeah thanks ,I don’t give a shit about blood relations ,these faggots are the ones will be abusing their kids in every way and saying I can do it cuz it’s my blood , no you idiots family doesn’t start with blood or dna ,it starts with looking after each other