Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on adopting?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
You are so mad and angry bro chill :feelshaha: i don't judge if you wanna play kindergarten simulator have fun :feelsokman: but you won't be able to keep chads kids for long with all that hate and anger inside of you as an incel CPS will take them away in a matter of minutes :dab::dab::dab:
Dude it’ll not be kindergarten you idiot bitch ,I’d keep them with hate and anger

If you raise another mans child you are a cuck
Not if they need someone and you can be happier and less lonely and you’ll create a legacy

The Black Pill = everything is genetically determined.

Also The Black Pill = Family doesn’t start with blood and doesn’t end with it either!
The faggot low iq anime foid comes

Also The Black Pill = Family doesn’t start with blood and doesn’t end with it either!
Then you cannot adopt any animals either,retard

These two things don’t connect in any way you fucking idiot,lookism and adopting is way way different , you sound like a girl trying to argue

Welp, good luck with your adoption then. I'm sure it will work out.
Yeah thanks for your good advices friendly good people of incels is ! Thanks for the help

right ...
I said a point and you said incest out of nowhere ,there are two different arguments you idiot and they are not connected in any way

Go fuck yourself and die

Just groom kids into the blackpill :feelskek:

Just groom kids into the blackpill :feelskek:
So you have to groom them to bluepill until they are divorce raped ? You fools are contradicting your own opinions ,I think you might be fakecel infiltrators

So you have to groom them to bluepill until they are divorce raped ? You fools are contradicting your own opinions ,I think you might be fakecel infiltrators
you dont need to be blackpilled if your chad only incels need to know the blackpill

you dont need to be blackpilled if your chad only incels need to know the blackpill
Only blackpilled ones are chads and incels everyone else is bluepilled you’re so fucking dumb

I didn’t read any of this thread. I don’t know why this is such a passionate debate, but adopting is better than spreading your subhuman genes. You’re still a cuck for wanting to a raise a human instead of a dog or cat

I didn’t read any of this thread. I don’t know why this is such a passionate debate, but adopting is better than spreading your subhuman genes. You’re still a cuck for wanting to a raise a human instead of a dog or cat
I already have a cat ,humans would be more helpful in some certain situations

@Mentally lost cel How did I betray you? Can you explain to me what I did?