Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is your fellow “cels” on .org

• Thread starter ShadowSunshine88
  • Start date
ShadowSunshine88

ShadowSunshine88

I wish you were here
★★★★
Known as “Androgenic” , pure suicide fuel for every .org cucks out there. Getting praised for his godly genetics by our fellows looksmaxxers

I refuse that anyone considers them truecels jfl

IMG 4516

Has to be photoshopped. Or a steroid junkie
Not photoshopped. he’s known for having one of the best ascensions, he also got contacted by a famous instagram hole (6’5 btw)

Hopefully he dies of a heart attack in a few years from all those fucking roids. :lul:

That’s Loox hes a looksmax user not a .is user

Known as “Androgenic” , pure suicide fuel for every .org cucks out there. Getting praised for his godly genetics by our fellows looksmaxxers

View attachment 898586
Nope @PLA1092 he is a steroid junkie though yes
View attachment 898590
Face and body bone structure/height >>> everything else
This guy is living proof of it. Otherwise, if he did not have such a Chadlike bone structure and height he would be ridiculed constantly for his gymmaxxing efforts, and would never have ascended.

View attachment 898586
That’s Loox hes a looksmax user not a .is user
Face and body bone structure/height >>> everything else
This guy is living proof of it. Otherwise, if he did not have such a Chadlike bone structure and height he would be ridiculed constantly for his gymmaxxing efforts, and would never have ascended.
here is a huge blackpill: the guy in the pic should have a great life but his life is shit as he spends his time on obscure discord servers and posting on that retarded forum. he is a great example of environmental determinism

here is a huge blackpill: the guy in the pic should have a great life but his life is shit as he spends his time on obscure discord servers and posting on that retarded forum. he is a great example of environmental determinism
Yea he’s a loser who just managed to roid maxx

Yea he’s a loser who just managed to roid maxx
This is pure copium and you know it. He gets literal dms from ig models while we’re rotting on a subhuman forum.

Just be ultrachad theory

View attachment 898586
They got that same retarded Roblox looking zoomer face.

:lul: :lul: I used to think that when I first saw it
Yeah he looks like he attracts majority of a bunch of gay men. Even if I'm coping he looks like a generic fucking 2000s gay guy and it's funnier because his entire body looks like cartoon action figure

His face is alright but he looks like a total freak, I refuse to believe any girl who isn't completely mentally ill would find him attractive.

His face is alright but he looks like a total freak, I refuse to believe any girl who isn't completely mentally ill would find him attractive.
stop coping loox slays a bunch of hoes, he legit mogs hard as fuck , unless you mean all girls are mentally ill which is true

This is what you have to look like in order to be considered human by stacies

His arms are disproportionate to his lower body. It’s like looking at a elden ring character. Looks creepy as fuck ngl

Mogs me obviously, but with the makeup he looks like a dom bitch in prison.