Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is my favourite song, juice knew about inceldom

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/Yz6YGxhDgTY?si=Gd4JGytrUMMJKgXv

In the intro of the song juice says:

Running away from problems I can't help it but I guess I'm getting better at the end of the day

Fuck, I dread waking up in the morning but somewhat like going to bed. I won't delve into this intro because It's pretty much self explanatory.

He then says:
I'm looking for answers I could use a helping hand
I don't wanna talk to nobody talk to percocets instead
I'm a junky with some money what the fuck you expect

When he meant percocets he meant copes, we all cope differently, there are people who cope with food, alcohol, or vidya depends on the person. I know we always think were right(pertaining to the blackpill), we are right but that doesn't make us stop searching for answers, answers pertaining to life man. Why was I born this way? Why am I like this? Don't get me wrong the blackpill tells us this but we'll always be searching for answers. It's a really beautiful verse, I personally believe that we're all looking for a helping hand, be it a femoid, a friend or someone we can just talk to. Rotting is sooo bad mang, I don't think I can take it.

He proceeds to say:

Escaping all my problems in a getaway cab
Everybody telling me it's not that bad
But it's that bad, it's that bad

Normies tell us that inceldom isn't really a problem, there are starving kids in africa(they are correct) but that doesn't mean you can't feel sad about your situation. Everybody tells you that it's not that bad but it is that bad, because it's your life/situation. People don't see it from your perspective.

In the bridge, he says:

My mistakes caused a social suicide
That's why nowadays I don't ever go outside

Unfortunately our genetics cause a social suicide, that why we hate going outisde. It's a constant reminder our of inferior genetics. We can't cope by going outside.

This is my favourite juice wrld song at the moment. It really touches my heart, even though my copes aren't drugs. I still understand every single word.

Inb4 dnr,

No replies? Are all fakecels and sexhavers enjoying their sundays brunches with toilets. JFL at this forum

No replies? Are all fakecels and sexhavers enjoying their sundays brunches with toilets. JFL at this forum
Juice WRLD was 100% a legend and always will be. He is the most unique artist I have ever come across and I can guarentee we will never come across another artist like him ever. We are so lucky to be living in the same lifetime as he once did. 999 til the world blows. LLJW RIP

Juice WRLD was 100% a legend and always will be. He is the most unique artist I have ever come across and I can guarentee we will never come across another artist like him ever. We are so lucky to be living in the same lifetime as he once did. 999 til the world blows. LLJW RIP
Unfathomably based...999 for life :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

Normies tell us that inceldom isn't really a problem, there are starving kids in africa
I fucking hate when people say this shit.

Like what if someone was talking about how they got raped and I just said "Well there are kids in Africa starving so why are you complaining?"

Normies wouldn't like that so why tf do they have to say that to us?

Mb I just took a shower so I have stacies lining up at my house.

Maybe you should try getting a hobby sometime and maybe you wouldn't be an inkwell :soy: :foidSoy:

Like what if someone was talking about how they got raped and I just said "Well there are kids in Africa starving so why are you complaining?"

Yeah, we can't feel bad for our situations cause there are people who have it worse jfl.

im here brocel, just finishing up my 3 beer 2 newport breakfast

Mb I just took a shower so I have stacies lining up at my house.

Maybe you should try getting a hobby sometime and maybe you wouldn't be an inkwell :soy: :foidSoy:
Yeah I've taken my 900th shower for the day only 99 more to go until I get the stacy

once i save up enough jewbucks im thinking of getting the title of death race for love tatted on my chest, juice is just too based

once i save up enough jewbucks im thinking of getting the title of death race for love tatted on my chest, juice is just too based
Kinda cucked, but I won't judge brocel it's based regardless

Used to be obsessed with Juice WRLD, still remember the day I found out he died.
Though now I don't listen to nigger music, it's all degenerate and retarded.

God damn this just seems so fucking gay to me, what's the appeal in this kinda sappy ersatz poetry?
"Oh ima junky boo hoo listen tome album buyers as i complain while making money crooning instead of real work."

You people are so fucking EASY.

Joined May 23, 2024 Posts 54 Your opinion means very little to me grAY :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Used to be obsessed with Juice WRLD, still remember the day I found out he died.
Though now I don't listen to nigger music, it's all degenerate and retarded.
Joined May 4, 2024 Posts 254 Your opinion means very little to me

based af statement :feelsaww:

juicewrld was something different

maybe ppl here just dont like rap
I doubt, there were less than a 100 incels online at the time, I thought we all rot on this forum but turns out im wrong jfl

were the americans asleep
It was around 8:30 to 9:30 for burgerland residents, the forums is usually active around that time but because it's sunday and we have a plethora of fakecels, they won't online to annoy us

It was around 8:30 to 9:30 for burgerland residents, the forums is usually active around that time but because it's sunday and we have a plethora of fakecels, they won't online to annoy us
let's cope and say the american neetcels wake up at like 2pm or some shit

I listen to juice wrld a lot

Juice world used used to the good I dont even listen to rap no more but he was the better artist that was out and unique music compaired to the the rest of the rap garbadge