Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is the only true blackpilled channel I have come across YouTube

C

Confessor

Banned
-

One of the only few YouTubers who seems truly blackpilled and a trucel. WheatWaffles is Redpill adjacent nowadays, IncelTV looking back now was a racebaiter who didn't include way more devastating effects of blackpill and tbh his content was only about triggering Deathnics and he also vanished. Gerbert Johnson is a literal fucking Chadlite. I don't hate him and kinda enjoyed some of his videos but he is meant for LTN guys, not trucels.

This guy's videos are really good and much better than other blackpill content creators.

IncelTV looking back now was a racebaiter who didn't include way more devastating effects of blackpill and tbh his content was only about triggering Deathnics and he also vanished.
Cope. Racepill is in the big 3. Also he has a new youtube named rehab room.

Nah, ITV is top tier but I really enjoy thinking-apes style and analysis.

The most blackpilled channel is Alpha M

One of the only few YouTubers who seems truly blackpilled and a trucel. WheatWaffles is Redpill adjacent nowadays, IncelTV looking back now was a racebaiter who didn't include way more devastating effects of blackpill and tbh his content was only about triggering Deathnics and he also vanished. Gerbert Johnson is a literal fucking Chadlite. I don't hate him and kinda enjoyed some of his videos but he is meant for LTN guys, not trucels.

This guy's videos are really good and much better than other blackpill content creators.

:feelskek: :feelskek: coomskins don't like IncelTV because his a racebaiter, he constantly includes studies and statistics that prove JBW is real but you still disagree:feelskek::feelskek:, your anecdotal experiences disprove statistics? Keep coping mang, the whole lotta of ya are fakecels and you haven't truly suffered compared to the average deathnic. You are no different from the gaslighting normies:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL at the state of .is but keep coping buddy boyo:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JoinedJul 20, 2023Posts1,587

Cope. Racepill is in the big 3. Also he has a new youtube named rehab room.
Racepill is no 1. However says otherwise is coping being ethnic is strike 1 and 2, any other flaws and you're out.

Blackpilled joker mogs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back