Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies accept the blackpill when it is phrased according to the fashion/beauty world. 'QOVES Studio' is the largest blackpill channel on youtube.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I was going to write a magnum-opus style thread that would have taken me at least a few hours. But from my experience on this site over the years I know it wouldn't have been pinned and would have just ended up being buried after a day or so...ultimately unappreciated, so I will summarize instead. I have come to the conclusion that every single person, normie, sub-5, god/goddess in terms of looks fully accepts the blackpill at a subconscious level. Those that do not accept it at a fully open and conscious anthropological level (which is 99% of people) have simply blindly followed one of the copious foundational lies of the cathedral, or matrix, or system (whichever trite term you want to use). These foundational neoliberal lies that have had a stronghold on much of the world for over the past three generations are an ideological necessity at this point in order for everything to run smoothly. The neoliberal world that we live in is built on stilts. If the average person were to fully accept the idea that inequality is "built into the cake", the entire world would collapse overnight. Biological determinism is just one of the many anti-neoliberal lynch-pin worldviews that you cannot fully accept without being called crazy.

Anyways, you might be asking what this has to do with the QOVES Studio youtube channel?
Well in terms of subscribers, it is by far the largest blackpill channel on the site. The only difference is that its core audience is not made up of us incels mouth-breathing onto our keyboards as we watch their content like anything else in the incelosphere, but mostly a normie audience of fashion aficionados. Look at some of the thumbnails:

These thumbnails look like something straight out of a FaceandLMS or IncelTV post, but a mainstream fashion and aesthetics oriented channel gets away with it simply by framing itself as part of the 'model world'. I've skimmed several of these videos, and anthropoligical terms like 'leptoprosopic' are used when describing certain facial types. I laughed when I realized that this normie-geared channel is really beating out many incel channels in terms of facial de-constructive terms that I wasn't even aware of.
The comments under their videos are of normies reluctantly accepting such mind-blowing truths. Bargaining with themselves by calling the beauty industry "toxic" as it goes, with many mantras of "acceptance" litered throughout the comment section. This is better than the complete blindsided gaslighting of certain corners of the internet like IT in denying all forms of objective attractiveness, but it just goes to show that we were right, are right, and will always be right. The blackpill ideology is the only way of looking at human aesthetics without a false-self obstructing such truths. Incel W, IT L. Stick to your guns for the rest of your life in believing in the blackpill because you were right all along. That is all.

Last edited:
I was going to write a magnum-opus style thread that would have taken me at least a few hours. But from my experience on this site over the years I know it wouldn't have been pinned and would have just ended up being buried after a day or so...ultimately unappreciated, so I will summarize instead.
Even ur abbreviated paragraph summary here is too long for gen z attention span

The site's zoomer userbase still won't read it or anything longer than a 7 second tiktok video ahahahahaha

Considering the blackpill is a biological reality, no sane human being can subconsciously reject it. People just pretend it isn't real because muh morals!! But if you phrase it in normie PC terms everyone accepts it.
Fuck normies

I don't think they accept the full reality of the blackpill; they might understand the halo effect and how it applies to Chad basically being able to do anything he wants without consequence, or just how height and looks are seen, but not the full extent of hypergamy or just how much genetic determinism applies to one's life. :feelsjuice:

That's why I've been saying if you format it properly a normalfag with accept the blackpill. Just talk about data and frame in relation to modeling\how people treat others while staying away from blaming women(even if they are at fault) aswell as useing inkwell lingo and we'd be far more successful in enlightening people to our plight.

Tranny jannies should pin this tbh but they won't because they are to busy dilating their neo vaginas.

They only apply it to beautiful people. Normies don't understand how privileged they are.

That's why I've been saying if you format it properly a normalfag with accept the blackpill. Just talk about data and frame in relation to modeling\how people treat others while staying away from blaming women(even if they are at fault) aswell as useing inkwell lingo and we'd be far more successful in enlightening people to our plight.
That's true, but eventually you can't get away from the reality of how foids behave; they're at the core of the blackpill in why subhumans are mistreated, but even mentioning them sets off a tripwire in their brains because they're too brainwashed into foid worship to ever believe it. :feelsUgh:

Most people acknowledge the lookism but either they think its mainly a foid problem because of the muh patriarchy and men shallowness or think of it as smaller factor in the overall success.

The fact that a channel preaching what would otherwise be waved off as misogynistic delusions made up by lonely virgins on the internet has a following of half a million subscribers proves that it’s not about the message, but the one who’s sending it

The site's zoomer userbase still won't read it or anything longer than a 7 second tiktok video ahahahahaha

Last edited:
The fact that a channel preaching what would otherwise be waved off as misogynistic delusions made up by lonely virgins on the internet has a following of half a million subscribers proves that it’s not about the message, but the one who’s sending it

Tbh
Exaclty.

Tranny jannies should pin this tbh but they won't because they are to busy dilating their neo vaginas.
100% yet they seem to think that such bias only exists at a casting call or on a runway and not simply by walking down the street when you first step outside.

Literally the halo/horn effect in action

Guy who is a model and speaks with clear voice and nice video aesthetics --> must be real

Lonely virgins on the internet with no credentials --> yikerinos, must be inkwell

Normies: beauty is subjective. Personally matters more than looks.
We're all equal. Predetermination doesn't exists.

Also normies: Stick to your own.
Date in your league.
Don't punch above your weight.

Sad but true

Normies take copium to a new level

I wonder this is where normies and foids watch these vids and then reinforce their lookist views on everyone.

We call them normies/NPCs for a reason. They will accept anything that is framed in the context of normalcy and presented by the right messenger/medium.

I was going to write a magnum-opus style thread that would have taken me at least a few hours. But from my experience on this site over the years I know it wouldn't have been pinned and would have just ended up being buried after a day or so...ultimately unappreciated, so I will summarize instead. I have come to the conclusion that every single person, normie, sub-5, god/goddess in terms of looks fully accepts the blackpill at a subconscious level. Those that do not accept it at a fully open and conscious anthropological level (which is 99% of people) have simply blindly followed one of the copious foundational lies of the cathedral, or matrix, or system (whichever trite term you want to use). These foundational neoliberal lies that have had a stronghold on much of the world for over the past three generations are an ideological necessity at this point in order for everything to run smoothly. The neoliberal world that we live in is built on stilts. If the average person were to fully accept the idea that inequality is "built into the cake", the entire world would collapse overnight. Biological determinism is just one of the many anti-neoliberal lynch-pin worldviews that you cannot fully accept without being called crazy.

Anyways, you might be asking what this has to do with the QOVES Studio youtube channel?
Well in terms of subscribers, it is by far the largest blackpill channel on the site. The only difference is that its core audience is not made up of us incels mouth-breathing onto our keyboards as we watch their content like anything else in the incelosphere, but mostly a normie audience of fashion aficionados. Look at some of the thumbnails:

View attachment 700968View attachment 700969View attachment 700970View attachment 700971
View attachment 700972View attachment 700973

These thumbnails look like something straight out of a FaceandLMS or IncelTV post, but a mainstream fashion and aesthetics oriented channel gets away with it simply by framing itself as part of the 'model world'. I've skimmed several of these videos, and anthropoligical terms like 'leptoprosopic' are used when describing certain facial types. I laughed when I realized that this normie-geared channel is really beating out many incel channels in terms of facial de-constructive terms that I wasn't even aware of.
The comments under their videos are of normies reluctantly accepting such mind-blowing truths. Bargaining with themselves by calling the beauty industry "toxic" as it goes, with many mantras of "acceptance" litered throughout the comment section. This is better than the complete blindsided gaslighting of certain corners of the internet like IT in denying all forms of objective attractiveness, but it just goes to show that we were right, are right, and will always be right. The blackpill ideology is the only way of looking at human aesthetics without a false-self obstructing such truths. Incel W, IT L. Stick to your guns for the rest of your life in believing in the blackpill because you were right all along. That is all.
What’s the channel called? Seems familiar, and I think it might actually be a channel of a person from the looksmaxing forum.

What’s the channel called? Seems familiar, and I think it might actually be a channel of a person from the looksmaxing forum.
Qoves is run by a currycel, he is probably on looksmax he had a screenshot of the site in one of his older videos but he deleted it after someone pointed it out. It’s not exactly obscure, both Jordan Barrett and David Gandy are confirmed to have browsed looksmax/lookism

Qoves is run by a currycel, he is probably on looksmax he had a screenshot of the site in one of his older videos but he deleted it after someone pointed it out. It’s not exactly obscure,
Jfl, I can believe that

both Jordan Barrett and David Gandy are confirmed to have browsed looksmax/lookism
:lul: :lul: :lul:
What did they say about it?

Jfl, I can believe that

What did they say about it?
Barrett saw one of those posts that a user made where he mogged some subhuman taking a pic with him after the user dmed him on Instagram. Barrett then replied 'save me from puffy face' after he got fillers that made him bloated.

I'm not exactly what sure gandy replied after a user dmed him but he knows lookism.

There was also a Russian female model who screenshotted a post on .org that was simping for her and posted it on her story

Barrett saw one of those posts that a user made where he mogged some subhuman taking a pic with him after the user dmed him on Instagram. Barrett then replied 'save me from puffy face' after he got fillers that made him bloated.

I'm not exactly what sure gandy replied after a user dmed him but he knows lookism.

There was also a Russian female model who screenshotted a post on .org that was simping for her and posted it on her story
Jfl, that’s hilarious. Someone should make a compilation of this kekfuel.

Jfl, that’s hilarious. Someone should make a compilation of this kekfuel.
f1c8ca9e-57f1-4ffd-a5ba-6b337dc27f0f-png.46580
e59462f5-4d5a-478c-af8d-0792948d0b6b-png.46581
52f742a6-6bca-4d64-b350-c4739ec396f7-jpeg.46582
b158c128-ec29-4603-af95-569f1393d6e0-png.46583

iblamejordan is his account

This is the female model who browses looksmax and posted it on her instagram story. Her name is Kate Li
2150631_F087B159-EDFC-47EB-BCAF-5368200A4DA8.png
2150638_046D62E9-CF95-4C9E-B691-0ECD710D5718.jpeg

Looksmax in its prime mogged the fuck out of this site. Users got into irl drama all the time. I could make entire threads about all the (in)famous site moments. Griff Littlehale getting doxxed, the ShortBrownandUgly and Faith Riehm saga, Chad1212 getting death threats after being doxxed etc. The site in general was a lot funnier than .is ever was. Sadly it went to shit after after late 2021 and I haven't posted there in months now

Last edited:
f1c8ca9e-57f1-4ffd-a5ba-6b337dc27f0f-png.46580
e59462f5-4d5a-478c-af8d-0792948d0b6b-png.46581
52f742a6-6bca-4d64-b350-c4739ec396f7-jpeg.46582
b158c128-ec29-4603-af95-569f1393d6e0-png.46583

View attachment 711481

iblamejordan is his account

This is the female model who browses looksmax and posted it on her instagram story. Her name is Kate Li
2150631_F087B159-EDFC-47EB-BCAF-5368200A4DA8.png
2150638_046D62E9-CF95-4C9E-B691-0ECD710D5718.jpeg

Looksmax in its prime mogged the fuck out of this site. Users got into irl drama all the time. I could make entire threads about all the (in)famous site moments. Griff Littlehale getting doxxed, the ShortBrownandUgly and Faith Riehm saga, Chad1212 getting death threats after being doxxed etc. The site in general was a lot funnier than .is ever was. Sadly it went to shit after after late 2021 and I haven't posted there in months now
Jfl, I had an account in 2020 but was more active here. It was funny af back then, but this place was also funny af back then. And you’re right about that site going down, but so has this place. You guys there got celebrities talking with you, meanwhile we got put on watch lists.
@Transcended Trucel check his post jfl, absolute kekfuel.

Jfl, I had an account in 2020 but was more active here.
Oh yea I remember. You had some noodlewhore as your avi right?
It was funny af back then, but this place was also funny af back then
I was on .is in 2020 as well. It was definitely funnier back then and the shitposting and spam was a lot more intelligent than it is today
You guys there got celebrities talking with you, meanwhile we got put on watch lists.
There was some fucked up shit on looksmax too. One guy almost bled to death after he performed surgery on himself, lots of users had their Instagrams banned after they raided eva cudmores insta page, got meghan roche to delete her Facebook after she was exposed for being anti Semitic back in 2014, not to mention the constant racebait, mog battles and doxxing from various cliques. It all takes me down memory lane. I wonder if on my deathbed I'll remember all this garbage and think to myself what a life I've lived jfl

I suppose it makes sense because most people there are normies with lives, it's just depressed neets here

Oh yea I remember. You had some noodlewhore as your avi right?
Yeah, still have the same one I think.

I was on .is in 2020 as well. It was definitely funnier back then and the shitposting and spam was a lot more intelligent than it is today
That’s literally the reason I initially joined. The memes were god tier almost.

There was some fucked up shit on looksmax too. One guy almost bled to death after he performed surgery on himself, lots of users had their Instagrams banned after they raided eva cudmores insta page, got meghan roche to delete her Facebook after she was exposed for being anti Semitic back in 2014, not to mention the constant racebait, mog battles and doxxing from various cliques. It all takes me down memory lane. I wonder if on my deathbed I'll remember all this garbage and think to myself what a life I've lived jfl
Jfl, I also remember @Subhuman Currycel exposed some jbw coper who was exposed to look ethnic af.

I suppose it makes sense because most people there are normies with lives, it's just depressed neets here
:feelsrope:

Jfl, I also remember @
Subhuman Currycel
@Subhuman Currycel exposed some jbw coper who was exposed to look ethnic af.
He might’ve. We used to have an evisceration thread almost every week. Guy in my avi was also exposed for larping for various reasons. The funniest one was how he gradually inflated his height from 5’10 to 6’5 over a period of time :lul:

He might’ve. We used to have an evisceration thread almost every week. Guy in my avi was also exposed for larping for various reasons. The funniest one was how he gradually inflated his height from 5’10 to 6’5 over a period of time :lul:
Over there people are constantly trying to mog one another, meanwhile people here try to make themselves look subhuman as possible to out-truecel everyone else. I remember colvin got caught photoshopping his pics to make his jaw more recessed on purpose, and he fled the site and deleted his account when he got caught.

Over there people are constantly trying to mog one another, meanwhile people here try to make themselves look subhuman as possible to out-truecel everyone else. I remember colvin got caught photoshopping his pics to make his jaw more recessed on purpose, and he fled the site and deleted his account when he got caught.
Ah yes colvin7”x6”, whatever happened to that nigga?

Ah yes colvin7”x6”, whatever happened to that nigga?
As I said, fled the forum after photoshopping his pics to make himself look more subhuman and getting caught.

Normies: beauty is subjective. Personally matters more than looks.
We're all equal. Predetermination doesn't exists.

Also normies: Stick to your own.
Date in your league.
Don't punch above your weight.

Every normie consciously knows that looks matter, they bully uglier people and make laugh of them. When normie tells "muh personallity" it's just for show, look for the actions and not words, like this channel. I'm also really suprised that the QUOVES channel looks straight out the incelsphere, I woud much rather expect some pua/dark redpill bullshit. And yes, we were all time correct, but here comes the lookims itself. It doesn't what somebody says, but who says it. Again, proving our point. We come in the truth, but truth is harsh, even for double thinking n0rmies. Truth only will save us free, great post mate

Normies / Chads will watch this shit and still say "looks don't matter bro, I worked hard for my chiseled jawline and perfect genetics bro"

It's all in your head, bro.

I know of a millionaire Hollywood celebrity that is 5'4 and slays.
Bro I have a friend bro and he's like bro he's 5'2 and recessed face and he's gotten with so many girls bro!!
(never got sex or any connection at all and all the girls cheated on him in reality ):cryfeels:

Literally the halo/horn effect in action

Guy who is a model and speaks with clear voice and nice video aesthetics --> must be real

Lonely virgins on the internet with no credentials --> yikerinos, must be inkwell
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: