Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is the advice given to chads in the lower middle class

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
[UWSL]This is the most heartfelt advice given to young men in the middle and lower classes by "Dark Truth.com": "Take advantage of your golden time, and do whatever you can to trick girls into going to bed. If you are lucky enough to have a beautiful girlfriend, you will be desperate. Use. Because these valuable experiences that you may be able to deceive with rhetoric now will become luxury consumption that you cannot afford in a few years.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I talked to that guy and that's the advice he gave me: "[UWSL]Throwing money is to buy a woman's body, if you buy love, give it up"[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL]This is the most heartfelt advice given to young men in the middle and lower classes by "Dark Truth.com": "Take advantage of your golden time, and do whatever you can to trick girls into going to bed. If you are lucky enough to have a beautiful girlfriend, you will be desperate. Use. Because these valuable experiences that you may be able to deceive with rhetoric now will become luxury consumption that you cannot afford in a few years.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I talked to that guy and that's the advice he gave me: "[UWSL]Throwing money is to buy a woman's body, if you buy love, give it up"[/UWSL][/UWSL]
He deserved a bullet to the head IN REAL LIFE OF COURSE

FUCKING DERANGED BRAINDEAD NIGGER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back