Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is one of the reasons I can't stand ricecucks.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Mythic
★★★★★
So many of them become or Start parroting white nationalist talking points like the cucks they are. I think there are more Asian who are "fighting" for whites then for their own countries. If WHITU man hates Arabs, chinksects will do the same blindly, in hopes that Whitu man will see them as one of their own, and in an attempt to align themselves, closer to whites.

no wonder they sperg out when they realize that Arabs mog the shit out of them.

IMG 20240605 020542
IMG 20240605 021416

Both these accounts are run by rucecucks.

Oh, no. Asians prefer the more civilized and intelligent race over sand niggers. What an atrocity!

@Made in Heaven
@Cayden Zhang
@Biowaste Removal
@Despicablecel
@AsiaCel

Asians are the ones paying for these people as well, as they don’t usually leachmaxx.

>inb4 thread becomes another war-zone.

Oh, no. Asians prefer the more civilized and intelligent race over sand niggers. What an atrocity!
I didn't say we are better then whites. There's no need for Asians to be such cucks for WHITU man.

What's funny is that, that cuck Ian doesn't have a problem with legal migrants, just l the MAGA boomers. Because, he knows white nationalists would kick him out for being ethnic. I wouldn't have a problem with him, if he didn't shit on other groups.

i never saw a chink crying about muslims mogging them.
on average both are ugly but atleast chinks are not low iq kiddy diddler animals.

Most Arabs don't leachmaxx.
All the new immigrants and refugees definitely do leach off western Europeans.
If WHITU man hates Arabs, chinksects will do the same blindly, in hopes that Whitu man will see them as one of their own, and in an attempt to align themselves, closer to whites.
Whites and asians are civilized peoples who share many ideals. We don't want to be closer to whites but we're definitely trying to distance ourselves from the common arab street thug

I literally never even think about arabs. Even when I was in my natsoc phase as an edgy 18-year old I directed most of my angER against niggERs and simps/cucks, and a moderate amount of anger against kikes and whores. Maybe I thought about spics, Turks and the old ottoman wars once or twice, and Europe migrant issue but that was it. So you're wrong, even when I was in my most white-worshipping Nazi phase arabs didn't cross my mind.

on average both are ugly but atleast chinks are not low iq kiddy diddler animals.
Exactly. Most chinks don't even think about arabs, even the white-worshipping ones and the most larpER ones

The guys you posted are SEA brownies, not proper rice; they’re also Jew-lovers.

I also dislike rices’ white worship, but not in the same sense that you do. I don’t mind them adopting white nationalist sentiments or adjacent ideologies whatsoever, my issue is with how they adopt globohomo faggotry to be more like whites

The guys you posted are SEA brownies, not proper rice; they’re also Jew-lovers.

I also dislike rices’ white worship, but not in the same sense that you do. I don’t mind them adopting white nationalist sentiments or adjacent ideologies whatsoever, my issue is with how they adopt globohomo faggotry to be more like whites
There’s nothing wrong with white worshipping in the sense of worshipping historical whites; the problem arises when you worship modern cucked whites. A lot of rice unfortunately do the latter, hence why rice countries have been cozying up to the LGBT movement and nigger rap lately to be more like wAiTO

Cope

>inb4 thread becomes another war-zone.
That's why I'm here. The curry wars are pure KEK fuel. The ricebros don't fling shit (figuratively) like the curries do, so let's see.

The guys you posted are SEA brownies, not proper rice; they’re also Jew-lovers
All ricecels worship whites.
also dislike rices’ white worship, but not in the same sense that you do. I don’t mind them adopting white nationalist sentiments or adjacent ideologies whatsoever,
Sure, Japan and Korea are clean and safe. But so are Kuwait, Saudi, Oman, Qatar and the UAE. Japanese and Koreans men were never going to survive globalization, they should have mixed with the Iranians when they had the chance. If they had they would have been better looking now. They shouldn't be nationalistic. They should let their women marry kurds. It benefits them
Although idk if that’s true or not, it doesn’t seem like these twitter simps said they do.
There's a lot of discrimination. A lot people will hire people with Arab names.
As for my family, both my parents worked when we were in Ireland.

Socio economic factors

And what are you trying to say? Arabs are backward?
Asians become doctors and engineers while arabs tend to thug out. It's just the preferences of the two groups - no hate for their cultural differences. Asians aspire to do good and arabs... don't, and that is okay!

Asians become doctors and engineers while arabs tend to thug out. It's just the preferences of the two groups - no hate for their cultural differences. Asians aspire to do good and arabs... don't, and that is okay!
:feelsseriously::yes::yes::yes:

All ricecels worship whites.
False. Ricecels dont worship whites, we just simply agree with them on most things, because they are usually right on most things.:feelsdevil:
Sure, Japan and Korea are clean and safe. But so are Kuwait, Saudi, Oman, Qatar and the UAE. Japanese and Koreans men were never going to survive globalization, they should have mixed with the Iranians when they had the chance. If they had they would have been better looking now.

They shouldn't be nationalistic.
Looks whos talking:feelsdevil:
They should let their women marry kurds. It benefits them
Cope. Why not just led kurd foids marry Japs and Koreans instead. Its the same outcome:feelsdevil:
There's a lot of discrimination. A lot people will hire people with Arab names.
As for my family, both my parents worked when we were in Ireland.

Whites and asians are civilized peoples who share many ideals. We don't want to be closer to whites but we're definitely trying to distance ourselves from the common arab street thug
agreed

This

So many of them become or Start parroting white nationalist talking points like the cucks they are. I think there are more Asian who are "fighting" for whites then for their own countries. If WHITU man hates Arabs, chinksects will do the same blindly, in hopes that Whitu man will see them as one of their own, and in an attempt to align themselves, closer to whites.

View attachment 1174666
View attachment 1174670

Both these accounts are run by rucecucks.
Oh look its this fucking idiot again:feelsdevil:

Imagine literally attacking ricecels who literally did nothing to you, and then wondering why they hate sandn199ers

Not to mention they let their women get away with anything