Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Spics and their shithole countries don't get enough hate

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
I'm not sure, why maybe it's because, they speak Spanish which is associated, with Europe.
Obviously I have a limited perspective since I haven't yet visited the USA, though I'll admit I'd like to eventually, but from what I've seen online at least, isn't Spanish already much more associated with LatAm there than it is with Spain or Europe:feelshmm:? Always hilarious to see Stormfronters and other such types rail against the possibility of speaking Spanish or children being taught Spanish in their hypothetical white ethnostate, because Hispanics speak it:feelshaha:.

Obviously I have a limited perspective since I haven't yet visited the USA, though I'll admit I'd like to eventually, but from what I've seen online at least, isn't Spanish already much more associated with LatAm there than it is with Spain or Europe:feelshmm:? Always hilarious to see Stormfronters and other such types rail against the possibility of speaking Spanish or children being taught Spanish in their hypothetical white ethnostate, because Hispanics speak it:feelshaha:.
Unfortunately, yes. Spanish is a beautiful language when Spaniards speak it. LatAms and their shit accents have ruined it(made it sound more ethnic, with their Reggaeton crap) personally, when I think of Spanish I think of Mexicans lol.

they have good drugs and hot women which is enough 4 me
Almost every hispanic woman I see is obese and short. They are the 2nd ugliest and fattest on planet earth besides black American women.

I can only speak for Mexican/Hispanic Americans though. Don't know about South Americans. Heard Brazilians look nice though.

I wish that we would take in more Russian and Ukrainian immigrants. All we take in are Mexicans and South Americans it seems. I bet a lot of immigrants from Georgia would also like to come here since their government is becoming more authoritarian.

I bet many Eastern Europeans would like to come here, esp. since Western/Northern Europe are tightening their borders. They tighten their borders mainly to prevent black/Arab immigrants, but eastern Europeans could also be affected.

Brazil has a higher murder rate than Iraq, which was a war zone like 10 years ago. The aztec blood in those niggas is cursed as fuck
Im Brazilian, Brazil would be legit a first world country if we didn’t have half the population of niggers and mixed half breed niggers voting for communists in our elections.

during the slave trade we imported 13 MILLION slaves to the Américas and imported half of that (5.5 million) to Brazil.

This is the reason why Brazil has a huge black population and a high crime rate.

All the white cities/states to the south and Midwest are A LOT safer than the north east and the favelas of the big cities.

Im Brazilian, Brazil would be legit a first world country if we didn’t have half the population of niggers and mixed half breed niggers voting for communists in our elections.

during the slave trade we imported 13 MILLION slaves to the Américas and imported half of that (5.5 million) to Brazil.

This is the reason why Brazil has a huge black population and a high crime rate.

All the white cities/states to the south and Midwest are A LOT safer than the north east and the favelas of the big cities.
niggers gonna nig I guess. Every race seems to be capable of the potential to be civilized, even pajeets. Just not blacks

Spics get as much if not more attention from Republican types in North America than Arabs do, because they’re a significantly larger demographic. I think your confusion might come from the fact that spic culture is rarely criticized compared to Arab culture, because Spics are mostly Catholics while Arabs are mostly Muslims.

I'm not sure, why maybe it's because, they speak Spanish which is associated, with Europe. But just like with chingchongs, cuckservative whites rarely, say anything about them. It's always " DA ARABZ!" OR 'DA MOZLIMS!" :feels: :soy::soy::soy:".
Despite, the Fact that there are hardly, any Arabs in America or Canada. Arabs are capable, of building first world countries like in the gulf states. Every single, Latino country is a shithole.
This. I prefer Arabs and Muslims to latinos. They are more civilized imho,while latinos are almost as bad as n199ers and would be as bad if they did not go to work :feelswhat:
Face it Arabs are only refugees because, of American/NATO and the existence, of Isreal. If not most countries in the middle east would resemble, the brown Arab countries in the gulf.
True. Same with SEA nations:feelsmusic:
Lebanon is in the State it is only, because, of Isreal, same with Syria, Libya, Iraq.
Most of the illegal immigrants caught by border patrol are South Americans
View attachment 1173593
Their countries are shitholes, because, they're like Niggers and have low IQ and are aggresive. There's not one succesful South American country which isn't majority white(Argentina, Uruguay) meanwhile, brown Arabs can build first world countries, so why wouldn't Levantines not be able to? An Iraqi was the one who found oil in Norway, there's not one famous South Americans except, for footballers, drug lords and degenretes Reggaeton artists.

They should be getting more hate. Not Arabs. Speaking off which they pollute the earth with their disgusting Reggaeton songs, Just like niggers pollute the environment with rap.
I agree 100%:feelsmage:

I'm not sure, why maybe it's because, they speak Spanish which is associated, with Europe. But just like with chingchongs, cuckservative whites rarely, say anything about them. It's always " DA ARABZ!" OR 'DA MOZLIMS!" :feels: :soy::soy::soy:".
Despite, the Fact that there are hardly, any Arabs in America or Canada. Arabs are capable, of building first world countries like in the gulf states. Every single, Latino country is a shithole. Face it Arabs are only refugees because, of American/NATO and the existence, of Isreal. If not most countries in the middle east would resemble, the brown Arab countries in the gulf.

Lebanon is in the State it is only, because, of Isreal, same with Syria, Libya, Iraq.
Most of the illegal immigrants caught by border patrol are South Americans
View attachment 1173593
Their countries are shitholes, because, they're like Niggers and have low IQ and are aggresive. There's not one succesful South American country which isn't majority white(Argentina, Uruguay) meanwhile, brown Arabs can build first world countries, so why wouldn't Levantines not be able to? An Iraqi was the one who found oil in Norway, there's not one famous South Americans except, for footballers, drug lords and degenretes Reggaeton artists.

They should be getting more hate. Not Arabs. Speaking off which they pollute the earth with their disgusting Reggaeton songs, Just like niggers pollute the environment with rap.
as spic, I can say its very much true, having a white mind in a brown body is pure DEATH.