Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I don't hate black people

Objectively the best races to befriend

1.ricecels
2.blackcels
3.terrorist
4.curries
5.whites

let me explain
You don’t want to hang around blacks that you don’t know, most likely they will judge you for being incel but if you can befriend a nigger its not that bad.

Nobody has problems with ricecels

Terrorist are terrible humans in every aspect but sometimes they are fun to be around

Curries are curries

Whites are entitled and can’t relate. 99% of white people are terrible humans especially women. the 1% are on this forum
Imo, since normies as a whole are rancid, sub-5s are best off hanging around STEMfags and the such, since that at least brings networking opportunities for remote jobs. Or you can befriend kikes to try and get connected to a good lawyer to fight your NEETbux case :feelsthink:

Blacks are honestly not problematic unlike other races when they act decent. If black bros just decided to work hard, stop committing crime and showing attitude,then they would literally be no different from us ricemen :smonk:

Asians and blacks are actually very similar in terms of culture,physical looks, and personality actually.

In fact, I would actually consider Asians to be closer to blacks(Africans especially)in personality and culture than to Curries :feelskek::feelsLSD: