Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is humor for IT members:

DarkLion

DarkLion

Recruit
★★

Meanwhile this slut thought this was a perfect opportunity to humble brag about her boyfriend’s height to boost her own ego:
0F1AB9FD 649B 4C52 896A 3D6762B93303

“my bf is sooo talllll, he keeps hitting his headddd.... its so problemaaaatic teeeeheeee

Last edited:
Whoever made that reddit post should be shot and left to bleed to death in grand theft auto

"my bf could get leg shortening surgery but he learned to accept himself tehehehe"

That 4/10 norwood reaper victim thinks he is a chad just because he is 6ft :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

That 4/10 norwood reaper victim thinks he is a chad just because he is 6ft :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Soon

"my bf went bald and I just don't find him attractive anymore but he has a great personality. I dont know what to do"

"Your preferences are your preferences. You totally deserve a guy who you are at to. Get a new one" :soy: :soy:

Thats the circle for women on reddit

Normies are unable to grasp the fundamental difference that

Cope. That guy mogs you across the observable universe.

A slight inconvenience of not fitting under doorways vs. life of rejections and loneliness due to being a manlet. It's like a rich person complaining about loosing a bet in stock market vs. a starving homeless guy complaining about lack of food. Fucking normans. They can't grasp the difference, do they? Morons.

His face looks very punchable.

A slight inconvenience of not fitting under doorways vs. life of rejections and loneliness due to being a manlet. It's like a rich person complaining about loosing a bet in stock market vs. a starving homeless guy complaining about lack of food. Fucking normans. They can't grasp the difference, do they? Morons.
Exactly. Those complaining 6'3"+ tallfags wouldnt last a day as a 5'8" truecel

femoids make everything about themselves

Women are the joke. not the post.

Cope. That guy mogs you across the observable universe.
Not really, if your face is disgusting 6 foot height won't make up for it outside of some ricecel countries I think(everywhere else this is maybe just starting to exit average height).

I hairlinemogs him. But that is not a difficult task, fucker is almost bald. Go use finasteride you useless soyfaggot.

Meanwhile this slut thought this was a perfect opportunity to humble brag about her boyfriend’s height to boost her own ego:
View attachment 160814
“my bf is sooo talllll, he keeps hitting his headddd.... its so problemaaaatic teeeeheeee

I'm this dude's height and my head doesn't hit shit unless I'm entering an older house, where the doors are about 6'3-6'4 and sometimes even shorter than that. Once your height reaches 6'6 you start to hit stuff to where it's a problem. She obviously wanted to put that in there, lmao. It's especially uncommon in Texas, where the doors in my old house were around 7'.

You guys are making fun of his hair and he hairmogs me into the earth's core :woke: And he's 6 feet, probably has a girlfriend or could get one if he wanted, while I'm practically a midget :feelsree::reeeeee::feelsrope: