Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how your average normalfag bragging about having gf and mocking incels looks like

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
Fd6

Real chads are too busy cumming in stacy pussy to gaf about incels

This is what soyditters think they're going to be with an IT feminist landwhale if they keep criticizing the evil inkies.

Sadly the reality is much dirtier where I live. Normies brag about having normal weight foids, impregnation, their toilets pregnancy, cuddling, well paid relaxed jobs, basically they brag about everything incels dream about. What I see when I'm outdoors, it seems to be true.

Real chads are too busy cumming in stacy pussy to gaf about incels
this. your average normcuck/chad who actually has a great love life probably barely knows about inceldom and the blackpill. what kind of guy with a wife and kids would be spending 8 hours a day on a subreddit dedicated to bullying suicidal mentally ill men? none.

There is a giga fat landwhale at my work. She easily weight over 150kg and yet she has has boyfriend. Life on tutorial mode with cheats enabled

There is a giga fat landwhale at my work. She easily weight over 150kg and yet she has has boyfriend. Life on tutorial mode with cheats enabled
fat foids gross me out so much cant even feel jealous to those normals

fat foids gross me out so much cant even feel jealous to those normals
Imagine all you have to do in life is to not be fat and even at that you fail and then blame everyone else for your laziness and poor impluse control. Foids are really something else