Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is HoW a currycel is made

Hindu means those who believe in the sanctity and superiority of 4vedas, believe in the atman brahman and non-duality of atman brahman, believe in the varnashram. These are the fundamental qualities to believe who is Hindu. But unfortunately today Hindu Nationalist retards try to frame every Indic religion and non-Vedic indigenous animist and tribal into the greater Hindu fold
Hinduism is an organized religion, those who believe in the superiority and sanicity of 4 vedas, believer of atman brahman, accept the non-duality of atman brahman mentioned in Gita, believer of varnashram, believe in the social laws of smritis is definitely a believer of Hinduism
Not all Hindus believe in all that. For example there are shiva worshippers who reject the vedas and there are many dualistic hindu traditions, etc.
Hindu itself is not a Indic word. From where did you draw that definition. Are you defining Vedanta?

Not just Hindu Nationalists even Supreme Court considers all Indic Religions to be "Hindu".

Hindu itself is not a Indic word. From where did you draw that definition. Are you defining Vedanta?

Not just Hindu Nationalists even Supreme Court considers all Indic Religions to be "Hindu".
They aren’t according to scholars, he is still right but his definition just isn’t inclusive enough.

I as a Buddhist don't consider myself as Hindu, since I don't believe in the superiority of Vedas, I don't believe in the Atman Brahman, I don't believe in the varnashram

They aren’t according to scholars
Like I said many time, I don't give a shit about these "scholars". Most of them believe in communism and transgenderism. I only trust facts and logic.

I as a Buddhist don't consider myself as Hindu, since I don't believe in the superiority of Vedas, I don't believe in the Atman Brahman, I don't believe in the varnashram
The Supreme Court and mullas in Bengal will still consider you a "Hindu". "Hindu" mean "Indic" in Arabic. You are a "Hindu".

What you reject is Vedanta. Which I do too. It's just that I believe in shramana more. Like Buddhism and Jainism. But all the good in Buddhism is from Jainism. Buddha himself was a Jain for a while.

Like I said many time, I don't give a shit about these "scholars". Most of them believe in communism and transgenderism. I only trust facts and logic.
That is the facts and logic jfl. Most western scholars are not tranny communists, stop coping.

That is the facts and logic jfl. Most western scholars are not tranny communists, stop coping.
All of them seem to be from what I have seen. Even if they are not, they are should not be monoliths to gatekeep facts. I will only trust them if they seem authentic.

Based

He is Hindu by all the 3 major definitions. What he is not is a Vedanta follower.
Buddhist are not Hindus, don't try to impose your believe on me

He is Hindu by all the 3 major definitions. What he is not is a Vedanta follower.
Fuck Brahma, Fuck Shiva Fuck Vishnu. Only Buddha is Supreme, Only Buddha is the ultimate God

Buddhist are not Hindus
What is your definition of Hinduism?

1) Hindu means Indic in Arabic. You are Hindu with this definition.

2) Buddhism is classified under Hinduism by Supreme Court. You are Hindu with this definition.

3) Hindutva definition of Hinduism is anyone who considers India to be their sacred land. You are Hindu with this definition.

Buddhist are not Hindus, don't try to impose your believe on me
The fact Hindus have such low self esteem that they try to associate themselves with cooler religions like Buddhism, Jainism, or Sikhism is extremely cringe. Hinduism is the ultimate failio of a religion (even worse than being Jewish).

What is your definition of Hinduism?

1) Hindu means Indic in Arabic. You are Hindu with this definition.

2) Buddhism is classified under Hinduism by Supreme Court. You are Hindu with this definition.

3) Hindutva definition of Hinduism is anyone who considers India to be their sacred land. You are Hindu with this definition.
Scholarly definition:
The term "Hinduism" was coined in Western ethnography in the 18th century[36][note 14] and refers to the fusion,[note 6] or synthesis,[note 7][49] of various Indian cultures and traditions,[50][note 9] with diverse roots[51][note 10] and no founder.[12]

The fact Hindus have such low self esteem that they try to associate themselves with cooler religions like Buddhism, Jainism, or Sikhism is extremely cringe.
The mullas that will bomb and mob lynch will look at all of them as "Hindu".

Buddhist are not Hindus
Remember chad Savarkar's quote

"You are a Muslim, hence I am a Hindu, else I am a Vishwa Manav, a global human."- Savarkar

The fact Hindus have such low self esteem that they try to associate themselves with cooler religions like Buddhism, Jainism, or Sikhism is extremely cringe. Hinduism is the ultimate failio of a religion (even worse than being Jewish).
They are extremely cunning and evil. In India, Hindus are the main consipirators for the destruction of Buddhism. Mainly Buddhist monasteries were destroyed by Hindus and make Temple on it. When Buddhism moves out of India and makes glorious civilizational and cultural legacies on Eastern Asia and makes an global impact, now Hindus shamelessly stealing the achievement and accomplishment of Buddhism by saying that it was subsect of Hinduism and Buddha is the avatar of Vishnu. But in reality Hindus hate Buddhism because Buddhism teaches equality, rationality while Hinduism teaches birth based racist apartheid casteism and dumb superstition

The mullas that will bomb and mob lynch will look at all of them as "Hindu".
They don’t, but they see them all as infidels.

Such a broad definition will include all Indic Religions.

The confusion is that Vedantas have claimed Hinduism as their own but it's not just theirs.
No. Jainism, Buddhism, and Sikhism all have a founder, don’t worship gods (small g), and don’t identify as Hindu.

Also the word Hindu comes from Arabic, which means Indic.
No, it comes from Avestan and refers to the Sapta Sindhu/ Hapta Hindu (sindh +panjab regions) where the zoroastrian texts say the Aryans that came into India lived. Cleary this is not how the term is being used in the religious sense, so Hindu as a religious term does not apply to it as a geographical term jfl.

Remember chad Savarkar's quote

"You are a Muslim, hence I am a Hindu, else I am a Vishwa Manav, a global human."- Savarkar
What the hell Buddhist have to do with Savarkar

Scholarly definition:
The term "Hinduism" was coined in Western ethnography in the 18th century[36][note 14] and refers to the fusion,[note 6] or synthesis,[note 7][49] of various Indian cultures and traditions,[50][note 9] with diverse roots[51][note 10] and no founder.[12]
Actually Hinduism is the combination of Organized Brahminism plus the indigenous native animist faith(non-Brahminical) of Indian subcon

They are extremely cunning and evil. In India, Hindus are the main consipirators for the destruction of Buddhism. Mainly Buddhist monasteries were destroyed by Hindus and make Temple on it. When Buddhism moves out of India and makes glorious civilizational and cultural legacies on Eastern Asia and makes an global impact, now Hindus shamelessly stealing the achievement and accomplishment of Buddhism by saying that it was subsect of Hinduism and Buddha is the avatar of Vishnu. But in reality Hindus hate Buddhism because Buddhism teaches equality, rationality while Hinduism teaches birth based racist apartheid casteism and dumb superstition
Yeah. I know. Even Maratha destroyed Buddhist Stupas or something right?

Hindu definition only originated when mullas wanted to separate themselves from Indic Religions
As a Buddhist I consider both Mullas and Hindus as my enemy as both you have equal role in destruction and decline of Buddhism in India

The fact Hindus have such low self esteem that they try to associate themselves with cooler religions like Buddhism, Jainism, or Sikhism is extremely cringe.
Like I showed again and again with data other religions claim Hindus more than Hindus claiming them

As a Buddhist I consider both Mullas and Hindus as my enemy as both you have equal role in destruction and decline of Buddhism in India
I mean buddhist kings like Ashoka killed many Jains and Ajivikas too. Everyone is of fault but mullas have the highest kill count.

Like I showed again and again with data other religions claim Hindus more than Hindus claiming them

View attachment 1110379
This doesn’t claim they see each other as the same religion, but rather see commonalities with the community. Stop repeating the same bullshit.

I mean buddhist kings like Ashoka killed many Jains and Ajivikas too. Everyone is of fault but mullas have the highest kill count.
Also fake and never happened. Debunked it as well.

Hindu literally means Indic in Arabic today
We are talking about in English, not Arabic. Arabs didn’t invent the term either, it was used by Zoroastrians long before Arabs probably even existed.

This doesn’t claim they see each other as the same religion, but rather see commonalities with the community. Stop repeating the same bullshit.
Exactly. Hindus don't see any commonality between those religions.
Also fake and never happened. Debunked it as well.
He did. Then why did that Oddisa king have to bring Jain idols back from patliputra after Ashoka died.
We are talking about in English, not Arabic. Arabs didn’t invent the term either, it was used by Zoroastrians long before Arabs probably even existed.
Whatever all of them are sandniggers. Jews used to say Hodu. There is mentioning of kingdom of Hodu is the Jewish bible or something.

Irl no Hindu feels close to them from what I have seen. Most hate us from what I have seen.

Exactly. Hindus don't see any commonality between those religions.
Religious communities =/= religious belief

He did. Then why did that Oddisa king have to bring Jain idols back from patliputra after Ashoka died.
It’s just from mythology at least more than 500 years after Ashoka passed away in another land. There is no earlier source, even from the Jain sources, to back it up.

Whatever all of them are sandniggers. Jews used to say Hodu. There is mentioning of kingdom of Hodu is the Jewish bible or something.
zoroastrians = aryans from central asia originally.
As for Hodu, it is used in Hebrew to mean India these days I think but in the Bible this is talking about another place (which was ruled by Ethiopia).

Irl no Hindu feels close to them from what I have seen. Most hate us from what I have seen.
hindus hate Jains?

cooler religions like Buddhism, Jainism, or Sikhism is extremely cringe.
No Vedanta easily moggs us in arts, crafts and in literature and even in historical preservation. Their Dance forms and Music are :feelsokman::feelsokman:

They don't have to and don't associate us.

Last edited:
It’s just from mythology at least more than 500 years after Ashoka passed away in another land. There is no earlier source, even from the Jain sources, to back it up.
Again at a point everything is a myth. Also there won't be any preservation because Jains were bad in recording history, most of it is lost probably.

Religious communities =/= religious belief
Hindus are all ignorant about other religions sometimes even of their own :lul::lul:. They hate us. Most of them are castist anyway.

Again at a point everything is a myth. Also there won't be any preservation because Jains were bad in recording history, most of it is lost probably.
The fact is that is contradicts the archeological evidence of what we know was found from that period, which are the Ashokan edicts.

No Vedanta easily moggs us in arts, crafts and in literature and even in historical preservation. Their Dance forms and Music are :feelsokman::feelsokman:

They don't have and don't associate us.
Their historical preservation is absolute trash. As for arts and crafts, I’d say the Muslims in India have you both beat. Idk about dance or music, maybe you are right there.

Yes for being vegetarian
Aren’t many of them vegetarian as well? I thought Ashoka pretty much made most people vegetarian. Maybe that’s only North India.

Hindus are all ignorant about other religions sometimes even of their own :lul::lul:. They hate us. Most of them are castist anyway.
So they hate jains and are casteist? Why are you trying to associate with them then?

So they hate jains and are casteist? Why are you trying to associate with them then?
It's MY country and it's filled with shit. I will clean it up. They don't own the culture and heritage of this land especially when they are ruining it.

It's MY country and it's filled with shit. I will clean it up. They don't own the culture and heritage of this land especially when they are ruining it.
How will you fix the Hindu problem?

Aren’t many of them vegetarian as well? I thought Ashoka pretty much made most people vegetarian. Maybe that’s only North India.
That's why don't read marxist textbooks. Ashoka didn't rule any where in the South and most people in the North and South are non vegetarian.

The vegetarian ones are only mostly of Jain presence.

How will you fix the Hindu problem?
With Hindutva and free market capitalism it will fix itself.

You know right siblings may hate each other but they will unite under a common enemy.