Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is HoW a currycel is made

Scholars just go through texts and compare it to archeological evidence.
These "scholors" like Irfan Habib, Romila Thapar, Audrey Truschke or Wendy Doniger always fabricate history and white wash crimes of mullas. They claim Aurangzeb and mugals were "secular" and "plural".

They just sit in their AC rooms and spout nonsense that's it.
No one created false history except the religious folks in curryland.
Yes curries here create false histories like vaimanika shastra and shit but so do those western "scholars".

No, every version of Hinduism (afaik) identifies one of the deities as a manifestation of Brahman in its ultimate form or whatever way they claim. Shaivites believed it was Shiva, Vaishnivites said Vishnu, but their texts support worshipping one or many of these gods because of this principle. Meanwhile in those other Indian religions they see these dieties as being trapped in samsara and the enlightened beings as being beyond them.
I said similar not same. They all have the same template.

This is what is defined as low effort

What is low effort?
It is content that is unrelated to a thread, posted for memetic value, or spam-like in nature. Examples: an emote reply, quoting someone and adding nothing else, one-word replies, and many other variations. The content might as well not have been posted.
your posts fall under “spam like in nature” because they keep bumping the thread over and over again.

I mean Hitler supported our Independence effort and Israel supplied arms to us in 1971 war. Both of you are same to us.
Yeah, hindu nationalist are usually mocked because of that.
6B5C8B23 1056 42B8 B9CA 8D0FD884F7C4

These "scholors" like Irfan Habib, Romila Thapar, Audrey Truschke or Wendy Doniger always fabricate history and white wash crimes of mullas. They claim Aurangzeb and mugals were "secular" and "plural".
I didn’t talk about Muslin rule over India, but rather pre-Islamic mostly. Whitewashing happens more from the Hindu side of that past, like you have done in the past with trying to rationalize or make excuses for things we talked about before.

Yes curries here create false histories like vaimanika shastra and shit but so do those western "scholars".
Western scholarly analysis is much more reliable than curry analysis of history. No historian is perfect and they’re all subject to biases. But westerners don’t have anything to lose if they find inconvenient things about Indian history.

I said similar not same. They all have the same template.
In what way?

In what way?
Same template of reincarnation, karma and extra "work" that need to be put in to break the cycle and reach moksha or similar concept.

All abrahamic religions also have same template

Same template of reincarnation, karma and extra "work" that need to be put in to break the cycle and reach moksha or similar concept.

All abrahamic religions also have same template
I think originally the Vedic religion didn’t teach reincarnation. Karma means completely different things in different traditions, for example in Jainism it is a substance of matter that sticks to the soul. Mimamsa don’t have a concept of enlightenment afaik.

But westerners don’t have anything to lose if they find inconvenient things about Indian history.
They do when they find about inconvenient truths of mullas. They always white wash Aurangzeb, mugals and the invations and took place and claim all them were "progressive".

Some even claim the attack on Somnath temple was for iteration dalits from brahmins. They create false history all the time. Asking about Aurangzeb or Tipu Sultan and they will tell all their white washed tales.

I think originally the Vedic religion didn’t teach reincarnation. Karma means completely different things in different traditions, for example in Jainism it is a substance of matter that sticks to the soul. Mimamsa don’t have a concept of enlightenment afaik.
Again, I said similar not exact same.

Whitewashing happens more from the Hindu side of that past
There isn't even one page in our history textbooks about the crimes committed by mullas. And they write shit like this in our textbooks

They claims Aurangzeb gave grants to build Hindu temples and again they could not provide any sources and had to remove it

Whitewashing happens more from the Hindu side of that past
It is inevitable that all of us end up in echo chambers but look at the situation from others' side as well.

They do when they find about inconvenient truths of mullas. They always white wash Aurangzeb, mugals and the invations and took place and claim all them were "progressive".

Some even claim the attack on Somnath temple was for iteration dalits from brahmins. They create false history all the time. Asking about Aurangzeb or Tipu Sultan and they will tell all their white washed tales.
There isn't even one page in our history textbooks about the crimes committed by mullas. And they write shit like this in our textbooks

They claims Aurangzeb gave grants to build Hindu temples and again they could not provide any sources and had to remove it

well we were talking about preislamic history, but based on my reading it seems even the people are also claiming from the othet side that white “colonials” were doing the same by claiming the muslims were the bad guys.

Like this for example.
This guy claims the British talked about saving curries from barbaric foreign Muslim rule. Personally I don’t know enough about this period in curry history, so I can’t comment too much about it.

Cope. We have literal proof of all the mullas being savages and killing many Hindus, Jains, Christians not not a single textbook here talks about them.

Marxist Nigger JNU NCERT even had to remove misleading thing about Bhramins they wrote because they could not provide the source of their claims.

View: https://twitter.com/Vivekpandey21/status/1754060887302738327

She is obviously wrong, cause curries were divided into varnas (rig veda) and that women and shudras couldn’t read vedas (as per the law of manu).

Hindutva want to centralize the Hindu and Indian beliefs under their control.
You don't know reality them. Like I showed you non-Hindu Indic religion support Hindutva more than Hindus themselves. Hindutva has nothing to do with Hinduism.

We are all tired of these pesky Marxist and mullas trying to change the fact that India was a religious and spiritual country and are "secularizing" it and never doing this to mullas who are "victims" and minorities.

She is obviously wrong, cause curries were divided into varnas (rig veda) and that women and shudras couldn’t read vedas (as per the law of manu).
Yeah. But what's with Bhramin specific bashing. Don't you know Manu himself was a kshatriya. Even in Mahabharata and Ramayana kshatriyas were the ones gate keeping everyone's verna's even of Bhramins like with what happened in battle field of kurukshetra with Dronacharya

This guy claims the British talked about saving curries from barbaric foreign Muslim rule. Personally I don’t know enough about this period in curry history, so I can’t comment too much about it.
It's hard to predict what would have happened without entry of British and other Europeans but all the can say is British treated final mugals good :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yeah. But what's with Bhramin specific bashing. Don't you know Manu himself was a kshatriya. Even in Mahabharata and Ramayana kshatriyas were the ones gate keeping everyone's verna's even of Bhramins like with what happened in battle field of kurukshetra with Dronacharya
Afaik manu was mythological. The brahmins are the ones who wrote most of these texts.

Afaik manu was mythological. The brahmins are the ones who wrote most of these texts.
Veda Vyasa himself was a Sudhra, who wrote Mahabharata and Vedas.

Also, even Bhramins also couldn't join other professions if they wanted to, like Dronacharya was mocked at during battle because he was a bhramin.

And they wrote themselves to be Sudhas and Kshatriyas

This is like telling Jews were the ones writing all the abrahamic religions books :lul: :lul: :lul: . Coping is real. All of the communities were complicit in any of the social evils not just the Bhramins. Even today Rajputs and other land owing communities are the most castist and are not blamed enough for it.

Bhramins simply lack the power and demographics to create any influence today.

Veda Vyasa himself was a Sudhra, who wrote Mahabharata and Vedas.
He did not write the Vedas jfl, that is just myth. His mother was shudra but his father was a brahmin, so he would be considered impure or whatever.

Also, even Bhramins also couldn't join other professions if they wanted to, like Dronacharya was mocked at during battle because he was a bhramin.
Killing a brahmin was forbidden.

And they wrote themselves to be Sudhas and Kshatriyas

This is like telling Jews were the ones writing all the abrahamic religions books :lul: :lul: :lul: . Coping is real. All of the communities were complicit in any of the social evils not just the Bhramins. Even today Rajputs and other land owing communities are the most castist and are not blamed enough for it.

Bhramins simply lack the power and demographics to create any influence today.
Comparing it modern times the brahmins are looked at as both politicians and theorists and kshatriays as the police state and such doing their bidding (despite the king being kshatriya).

He did not write the Vedas jfl, that is just myth.
Didn't we just agree most of the religions are all just myths. So what? All of them are myths. And the Myth is that Mahabharata and Vedas were written by a Sudhra

Same with Valmiki who wrote Ramayana.

Comparing it modern times the brahmins are looked at as both politicians and theorists and kshatriays as the police state and such doing their bidding (despite the king being kshatriya).
No Bhramins were like bureaucrats and academics. But ultimate power lies with the ones who possesses the sword

Didn't we just agree most of the religions are all just myths. So what? All of them are myths. And the Myth is that Mahabharata and Vedas were written by a Sudhra

Same with Valmiki who wrote Ramayana.
I looked it up a while ago, and he was a Brahmin because his father was a Brahmin. Brahmins could marry women of a lower caste, but males could not marry someone of a higher caste. This hypergamy is actually the source of the concept into the west.

It seems it’s just that brahmins like this would be looked down upon by some for not being as pure.

No Bhramins were like bureaucrats and academics. But ultimate power lies with the ones who possesses the sword
True, but just like today the military is controlled by the bureaucrats.

It seems it’s just that brahmins like this would be looked down upon by some for not being as pure.
Ok? They will be looked down and they and their writing will be worshiped. Correct?

Brahmins could marry women of a lower caste, but males could not marry someone of a higher caste.
Not just Bhramins even Kshatriya also. What's with Bhramin specific mentioning again and again? Like I said Manu himself was a kshatriya.

If anything kshatriyas should be blamed for it.

This hypergamy is actually the source of the concept into the west.
You are a believer of Critical Caste Theory or what? :lul: :lul:

Exactly the point. Hindu society did not invent anything new. This was true when we in animals and this true even till today. Hypergamy is the nature of humans.

Bleeding Baby dick sucker got offended huh? :feelskek: :feelskek:
Kys faggot this is last warning any more antisemetic activity (((we))) will sending people to kill you (in gam)

Kys faggot this is last warning any more antisemetic activity (((we))) will sending people to kill you (in gam)
You wont. This is all JFL. Remember not even one Jews was persecuted in India. Jews and Hindus are good allies. We both want total death to those sand niggers.

Israel makes good arms as well. Necessary for when bombing Pakistan :feelskek: :feelskek:

You wont. This is all JFL. Remember not even one Jews was persecuted in India. Jews and Hindus are good allies. We both want total death to those sand niggers.

Israel makes good arms as well. Necessary for when bombing Pakistan :feelskek: :feelskek:
I’m communist NYC wealthmaxx Jew . I hate Israel and I hate non white. And I definitely don’t get along with shit skin

Ok? They will be looked down and they and their writing will be worshiped. Correct?
Looked down at least according the Buddhist texts, where the Brahmins bragged about being pure blooded.

Not just Bhramins even Kshatriya also. What's with Bhramin specific mentioning again and again? Like I said Manu himself was a kshatriya.

If anything kshatriyas should be blamed for it.
Kshatriyas didn’t write these texts

You are a believer of Critical Caste Theory or what? :lul: :lul:

Exactly the point. Hindu society did not invent anything new. This was true when we in animals and this true even till today. Hypergamy is the nature of humans.
No, just that brahmins were pretty redpilled about women it seems. They knew about hypergamy as a concept.

Be the change you want to see in the world and kill your self first then :lul: :lul:
I’d love to commit genicide against India and Asia with nuclear/biologicsl/chemical weapon

Looked down at least according the Buddhist texts, where the Brahmins bragged about being pure blooded.
Would you trust material written by other Christians and Muslims on Jews? Or would you observe Jew reading their own scriptures?

No, just that brahmins were pretty redpilled about women it seems. They knew about hypergamy as a concept.
Proof. Only Bhramins were?

Everyone knows hypergamy as a concept. It's very obvious. I knew I has to be more earning, more educated and taller than my wife even when I was bluepilled. It's so obvious female nature across species.

Last edited:
Would you trust material written by other Christians and Muslims on Jews? Or would you observe Jew reading their own scriptures?
Both, because the Buddhist and Jain sources will be other points of views on what they claimed that might not be found in recorded Hindu texts. Regardless, if you think Vyasa was a pure brahmin that wasn’t looked down on, them fair enough.

Manusmrithi was written by Kshatriya according to itself.
Yeah you’re right (along with a Brahmin Bhigru). But scholars don’t believe this obviously, so they will just say some unknown brahmins (since it’s based on older texts).

Proof. Only Bhramins were?

Everyone knows hypergamy as a concept. It's very obvious. I knew I has to be more earning, more educated and taller than my wife even when I was bluepilled. It's so obvious female nature across species.
it is obvious but there doesn’t seem to be a named concept for it. According to the hypergamy wikipedia page, the words were made after translating curry texts into english.

It is said that Bharata was another name of Manu. Who was Bharata Chakravarti in Jainism

This would make sense. Considering that Bharata was the one who invented vernas even in jainism. So even in Jainism, Kshatriya created vernas
Bharata was not Manu in Hinduism.

Bharata was not Manu in Hinduism.
Think about it

Both are prehistoric kings that are called Bharata and are said to be first rulers of India hence name of India is Bharat according to both Hinduism and Jainism. Both of them are said to have created verna system especially rules about Bhramins.

Doesn't it sound similar. More research has to be done on this topic.

But scholars don’t believe this obviously,
Who cares about these "scholars". They will claim trans woman are woman without a though.

This is nothing but making bhramins scapegoats for all the social evils, when in reality all the people including some in the lower castes are complicit in this. Everyone must take collective responsibility and reform the system, which is Hindutva's goal.

Hinduism is not all indic religions jfl. This is just a common hindu delusion and a way for them to try to co-opt all the other traditions in India under their control. It’s no different than Muslims claiming Jesus, Moses, and other prophets were actually all Muslims.
Hindu means those who believe in the sanctity and superiority of 4vedas, believe in the atman brahman and non-duality of atman brahman, believe in the varnashram. These are the fundamental qualities to believe who is Hindu. But unfortunately today Hindu Nationalist retards try to frame every Indic religion and non-Vedic indigenous animist and tribal into the greater Hindu fold

Define Hinduism
Hinduism is an organized religion, those who believe in the superiority and sanicity of 4 vedas, believer of atman brahman, accept the non-duality of atman brahman mentioned in Gita, believer of varnashram, believe in the social laws of smritis is definitely a believer of Hinduism

Hindu means those who believe in the sanctity and superiority of 4vedas, believe in the atman brahman and non-duality of atman brahman, believe in the varnashram. These are the fundamental qualities to believe who is Hindu. But unfortunately today Hindu Nationalist retards try to frame every Indic religion and non-Vedic indigenous animist and tribal into the greater Hindu fold
Not all Hindus believe in all that. For example there are shiva worshippers who reject the vedas and there are many dualistic hindu traditions, etc.