Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is HoW a currycel is made

As for arts and crafts, I’d say the Muslims in India have you both beat.
Cope we have built multiple one stone temples from mountains across the country

The fact is that is contradicts the archeological evidence of what we know was found from that period, which are the Ashokan edicts.
Yeah? Would you trust the criminals confession as definite proof of anything. He killed people for his ego. If he wasn't so shit his kingdom would have lasted longer.

Aren’t many of them vegetarian as well? I thought Ashoka pretty much made most people vegetarian. Maybe that’s only North India.
Also even most buddhists are not vegetarian and eat meat. Why do you believe that?

Only Yogis and Jains are strict about ahimsa

As for arts and crafts, I’d say the Muslims in India have you both beat.
Muslims don't have any arts in their religion. They literally just have a black box :lul: :lul: . They restricted drawing Prophet may piss be up on him because he was ugly :lul::lul:

Cope we have built multiple one stone temples from mountains across the country

View attachment 1110398View attachment 1110400
Wow

Yeah? Would you trust the criminals confession as definite proof of anything. He killed people for his ego. If he wasn't so shit his kingdom would have lasted longer.
Archeological evidence from the time is the best evidence we have to go by. Other than that, it’s basically what if scenario stories in various Buddhist texts that all contradict each other in their stories.

Also even most buddhists are not vegetarian and eat meat. Why do you believe that?

Only Yogis and Jains are strict about ahimsa
Asoka Rock Edict 1, dated to c. 257 BCE, mentions the prohibition of animal sacrifices in Ashoka's Maurya Empire as well as his commitment to vegetarianism; however, whether the Sangha was vegetarian in part or in whole is unclear from these edicts. However, Ashoka's personal commitment to, and advocating of, vegetarianism suggests Early Buddhism (at the very least for the layperson) most likely already had a vegetarian tradition (the details of what that entailed besides not killing animals and eating their flesh were not mentioned, and therefore are unknown).[3]

Mullas destoyed all the temples in the North India. Around 40,000 I think. What are you talking?
Muslims don't have any arts in their religion. They literally just have a black box :lul: :lul: . They restricted drawing Prophet may piss be up on him because he was ugly :lul::lul:
They have good art. Personally I prefer the Persian style to the curry style.

Which civilization is alive again despite being colonized and invaded? Only India and Israel is. We mogg them by just surviving.

Fuck no. That Urdu is irritating and is ear bleeding inducing. Shitty Urdu is all around Hyderabad. Tamil and Telugu music mogg them brutally.

All sandniggers destroyed many of these temples. Only temples and arts in South have survived. We would have so many more of these if sandniggers didn't destroy them.

Asoka Rock Edict 1, dated to c. 257 BCE, mentions the prohibition of animal sacrifices in Ashoka's Maurya Empire as well as his commitment to vegetarianism; however, whether the Sangha was vegetarian in part or in whole is unclear from these edicts. However, Ashoka's personal commitment to, and advocating of, vegetarianism suggests Early Buddhism (at the very least for the layperson) most likely already had a vegetarian tradition (the details of what that entailed besides not killing animals and eating their flesh were not mentioned, and therefore are unknown).[3]
Buddha himself ate meat. Even Dalai Lama eats meat. That's why I hate Buddhists. They are just a virtue signaling religion. They do anything they want in the name of flexibility.

for arts and crafts, I’d say the Muslims in India have you both beat. Idk about dance or music, maybe you are right there.
South Temples contain arts and craft too. Mogs North imo.
Ashoka pretty much made most people vegetarian.
True but over the years several castes detracted
Maybe that’s only North India.
Yes.
So they hate jains and are casteist? Why are you trying to associate with them then?
Who are we talking about here again? Just curious. Sounds like a fun topic to me.

The fact Hindus have such low self esteem that they try to associate themselves with cooler religions like Buddhism, Jainism, or Sikhism is extremely cringe. Hinduism is the ultimate failio of a religion (even worse than being Jewish).
I don't know about this. Hindustan whi belong to a strong lineage don't operate this way, although there is imitation playing out on all sides.
Scholarly definition:
The term "Hinduism" was coined in Western ethnography in the 18th century[36][note 14] and refers to the fusion,[note 6] or synthesis,[note 7][49] of various Indian cultures and traditions,[50][note 9] with diverse roots[51][note 10] and no founder.[12]
Yes.

South Temples contain arts and craft too. Mogs North imo.

True but over the years several castes detracted

Yes.

Who are we talking about here again? Just curious. Sounds like a fun topic to me.
I don't know about this. Hindustan whi belong to a strong lineage don't operate this way, although there is imitation playing out on all sides.

Yes.
Was talking to @anandkonda about him being a Jain (allegedly) but constantly repeating hindutva talking points. But we got very off topic and starting talking about random topics, until I got to the point where I got spammed with like 10 messages in a row again and again and I finally stopped replying to the thread jfl. Discussion got to a good place to end it anyways.

I see. Well, still a good topic to discuss. I'll try to add clarity.
Was talking to @anandkonda about him being a Jain (allegedly) but constantly repeating hindutva talking points.
From what I've observed living here, even Jains can take up a classic "Hindutva" posture on certain topics. Like where it might concern National identity to outsiders, or the long lost ancient technological know-how in the Indian subcontinent before the West, political stances for the preservation of the Indian heritage against Western or "liberal" whatever they consider non- traditional values etc. When it comes to Hinduism and its rituals, or the caste system, the Jains try to have a "holier than thou" stance.
But we got very off topic and starting talking about random topics, until I got to the point where I got spammed with like 10 messages in a row again and again and I finally stopped replying to the thread jfl. Discussion got to a good place to end it anyways.
Happens. It's all part of the desire to chat with one another. It's ok. And off-topic? I mean, the OP itself is about a super nerdoid boy becoming a currycel (someone who won't get foid) yet we always enter into cultural discussion. What that tells us is that these things are always strongly related.