Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is HoW a currycel is made

Your government doesn’t define what Hinduism is jfl, it’s a political entity rather than a scholarly one.
Yeah then why doesn't commie run Supreme court define it? Because we all are the same to you. Mullas bombing don't care if it's a Jain or a Hindu or Atheist. You abharamic cucks see all the non believers the same way
This matches what the other religions think as well, as they don’t consider themselves Hindu.
You don't know what the fuck you are talking

Seven-in-ten Jains say they feel closest to the BJP, while just 8% say they feel closest to the Indian National Congress (INC), the main opposition party.

Moreover, when asked whether Jains and Hindus in India have a lot in common or are very different, about two-thirds of Jains (66%) say that the two communities have a lot in common. Just 19% of Hindus see a lot of commonality with Jains.

What the fuck are you talking Hindus don't see commonality with jains while jains do with hindus

“scholars regard Hinduism as a fusion or synthesis of Brahmanical orthopraxy with various Indian cultures, having diverse roots and no specific founder. This Hindu synthesis emerged after the Vedic period, between c. 500–200BCE and c. 300 CE in the period of the second urbanisation and the early classical period of Hinduism when the epics and the first Purānas were composed.“
For the cucktrian missionary converting or mulla bombing or commie destabilizing the country it doesn't matter. All it matters is that we are not of their belief system. The definition of your identity will start with the exclusion and demonization of others.

"You are a Muslim, hence I am a Hindu, else I am a Vishwa Manav, a global human."- Savarkar

Braindead meme. Guru Nanak sent his followers to Kasi to learn Vedas if I remember correctly.

The Four Vedas, the Four Sources of Creation,
The Countries, continents and all the worlds
Have all come from the One world of the Lord !

GGSJ– Ang 432 : by Guru Nanak Dev ji.

Your government doesn’t define what Hinduism is jfl, it’s a political entity rather than a scholarly one.

Again, we have to look at what non-Hindu western scholars say.

“scholars regard Hinduism as a fusion or synthesis of Brahmanical orthopraxy with various Indian cultures, having diverse roots and no specific founder. This Hindu synthesis emerged after the Vedic period, between c. 500–200BCE and c. 300 CE in the period of the second urbanisation and the early classical period of Hinduism when the epics and the first Purānas were composed.“

This matches what the other religions think as well, as they don’t consider themselves Hindu.

View attachment 1110107

You’ll have to face your own racial tensions before that happens.
View attachment 1110109
Have stopped sucking baby dick or what? You seem to not able to function properly

Again, we have to look at what non-Hindu western scholars say.

View attachment 1110107

You’ll have to face your own racial tensions before that happens.
View attachment 1110109
Only 50% of Hindus support BJP while 70% Jains support BJP. For lingayats I am assuming it will be 90%.

For non-vedic groups support HIndutva than others

Doesn't not sucking baby dick for a day cause brain damage to Jews

View attachment 1110107
This is what will happen when you get your knowledge only though meme.

I guess getting sucked by local rabbi when you were a infant caused brain damage to you or something

He is wrong. They were married for 12 years before their exile, not 2.

“Rama was 15-16 at the time of Tataka vadh and marriage. Then 12 years passed after marriage in Ayodhya, and he was 27-28 at the time of his exile.”

18-12 = 6 years old.

उषित्वा द्वा दश समा इक्ष्वाकुणां निवेशने। भुञ्जाना मानुषान्भोगान्सर्वकामसमृद्धिनी।।

She had been in Ikshwaku dynasty of King Dashratha for two years and got all the materialistic pleasure available for human kind.

Here is one more debunking it https://sanatanadhara.com/sri-ram-devi-sita-marriage-age/ No it's two years not 12 years.

Also doesn't matter there are 1000 of version Ramayana, some even in Thailand. Nobody can claim their version is a monolith. All the authors used Rama's story as a template to teach their moral as a medium. For example Rama in Jain Ramayana doesn't even kill anyone.

Fuck off your sand nigger and commie cuck brains won't understand the diversity and plurality of Indic ethos

Last edited:
उषित्वा द्वा दश समा इक्ष्वाकुणां निवेशने। भुञ्जाना मानुषान्भोगान्सर्वकामसमृद्धिनी।।

She had been in Ikshwaku dynasty of King Dashratha for two years and got all the materialistic pleasure available for human kind.

Here is one more debunking it https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1259140405230272512.html No it's two years not 12 years.

Also doesn't matter there are 1000 of version Ramayana, some even in Thailand. Nobody can claim their version is a monolith. All the authors used Rama's story as a template to teach their moral as a medium. For example Rama in Jain Ramayana doesn't even kill anyone.

Fuck off your sand nigger and commie cuck brains won't understand the diversity and plurality of Indic ethos
Are you andhabhakt?

Are you andhabhakt?
What's "andhabhakt" basing your beliefs on facts and data? Hating all the invader mullas and pommy christian?

Modi supporter, I hate him.
Depend on context. For 2002 riots, Article 370 removal, UCC supporter :feelskek: :feelskek: . Retracting Farm laws, being "secular", allowing corrupt people in BJP hate him

Yeah then why doesn't commie run Supreme court define it? Because we all are the same to you. Mullas bombing don't care if it's a Jain or a Hindu or Atheist. You abharamic cucks see all the non believers the same way
It’s not commie run, they’re still Hindu. And I don’t believe in religion as it is a low iq cope.

They all think they’re different but you pulled out how they are similar on various beliefs. Which one are you trying to say? As for the sanatana dharma hindutva retards, maybe they’re just common online and in curry “academia”.

Seven-in-ten Jains say they feel closest to the BJP, while just 8% say they feel closest to the Indian National Congress (INC), the main opposition party.

Moreover, when asked whether Jains and Hindus in India have a lot in common or are very different, about two-thirds of Jains (66%) say that the two communities have a lot in common. Just 19% of Hindus see a lot of commonality with Jains.

What the fuck are you talking Hindus don't see commonality with jains while jains do with hindus
Interesting. I guess it matches with the Jains who go to hindu temples as well. Regardless, them support the BJP could easily be explained by them benefitting financially from it, as Jains are the Jews of curryland. It’s no different than Jews in America loving Christians now because they support Israel and benefit from them.

For the cucktrian missionary converting or mulla bombing or commie destabilizing the country it doesn't matter. All it matters is that we are not of their belief system. The definition of your identity will start with the exclusion and demonization of others.
It’s more like secular analysis of history debunks your nationalistic/curry centred view of history.

Braindead meme. Guru Nanak sent his followers to Kasi to learn Vedas if I remember correctly.

The Four Vedas, the Four Sources of Creation,
The Countries, continents and all the worlds
Have all come from the One world of the Lord !

GGSJ– Ang 432 : by Guru Nanak Dev ji.
It seems they do talk about other religious traditions, including the Qur’an but I found this:

“The Vedas and the Scriptures are only make-believe, O Siblings of Destiny; they do not relieve the anxiety of the heart.” (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Ang 727)

So clearly they reject the Vedas.

Have stopped sucking baby dick or what? You seem to not able to function properly

View attachment 1110162
I’m not a religious Jew anymore, so this meme is irrelevant.

Here is one more debunking it https://sanatanadhara.com/sri-ram-devi-sita-marriage-age/ No it's two years not 12 years.

EAB57690 63E4 42A9 8B35 90892D1C4590

There is no point lying about it. She was 6 years old.

Interesting. I guess it matches with the Jains who go to hindu temples as well. Regardless, them support the BJP could easily be explained by them benefitting financially from it, as Jains are the Jews of curryland. It’s no different than Jews in America loving Christians now because they support Israel and benefit from them.
Then why do lingayats support BJP then? Fuck off.

Depend on context. For 2002 riots, Article 370 removal, UCC supporter :feelskek: :feelskek: . Retracting Farm laws, being "secular", allowing corrupt people in BJP hate him
Modi cucked, I want independent republic of south India to thirive, without him. south India will be next singapore

Last edited:
I’m not a religious Jew anymore, so this meme is irrelevant.
Doesn't matter Hitler would still kill you. You can wish to abandon your identity but your identity will not leave you

south India will be next singapore
No South would have become like Sri Lanka
Modi cucked, I want independent republic of south India to thirive,
Fuck no. We need to expand more not divide. They only thing is South needs rule North like Satavahanas did.

They all think they’re different but you pulled out how they are similar on various beliefs.
Don't you know how to read. 52% of Sikhs 32% of Buddists and 66% of Jains feel close to Hinduism while Hindus only feel 20% 18% 19% close to those religions.

Hindus don't claim those religions as much as they claim Hinduism. I owned you. Apply burnol

It’s more like secular analysis of history debunks your nationalistic/curry centred view of history.
Yes "secular" like when western pommy academic say Tipu Sultan and Aurangzeb were "secular" when they killed thousand of Hindus, Jains and Christians. How "secular" they are.

It seems they do talk about other religious traditions, including the Qur’an but I found this:

“The Vedas and the Scriptures are only make-believe, O Siblings of Destiny; they do not relieve the anxiety of the heart.” (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Ang 727)

So clearly they reject the Vedas.
I don't know much about Sikhism but if anything they are the closed to Vedas from all the groups you mentioned. @illumizoldyck can elaborate more maybe?

It’s no different than Jews in America loving Christians now because they support Israel and benefit from them.
Proof that you sand niggers just project your ills onto the world. Fuck all of your desert cults.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:. All the M'lords are marxists who studied in woke foreign universities like Harvard
Still hindus.

Then why do lingayats support BJP then? Fuck off.
Just because they don’t believe in the Vedas doesn’t mean there won’t be communal relations jfl. Most Hindus still worship Shiva as one of the gods in their version of the trinity.

Doesn't matter Hitler would still kill you. You can wish to abandon your identity but your identity will not leave you
Jewishness is religious and ethnic group. I have nothing to do with religious judaism as being taken seriously, other than as an interest and it being important culturally. My beliefs aren’t defined by my ethnic identity, unlike for most ethnics like you who are trapped by it.

Don't you know how to read. 52% of Sikhs 32% of Buddists and 66% of Jains feel close to Hinduism while Hindus only feel 20% 18% 19% close to those religions.

Hindus don't claim those religions as much as they claim Hinduism. I owned you. Apply burnol
It doesn’t say they feel close to Hinduism, but Hindus. There’s a big difference. They’re the majority religion in India, so that’s who they’ll interact with the most. This is no different than curries or sands coming to the west and feeling they share lots of commonalities with Christians, because that’s who they’re surrounded by. It doesn’t mean they think they’re all the same religion or something jfl.

I don't know much about Sikhism but if anything they are the closed to Vedas from all the groups you mentioned. @illumizoldyck can elaborate more maybe?
I literally gave you a quote where they say the Vedas are make-belief jfl.

Some random page out of no where. Tell me the sloka where Sita is telling she lived there for 12 years
skanda purana, which I referenced before.

Communism is the same as any other Abharamic religion

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVfb79nqLW8

Not gonna watch this video. Say what point you are trying to make here. i’m not religious or communist, so your argument is irrelevant.

Proof that you sand niggers just project your ills onto the world. Fuck all of your desert cults.
More like its easy to see what’s happening and explain it. Curries don’t like their magical reasoning being interrupted with reasoning or logic, as you seem to dismiss such things as communism jfl.

It doesn’t mean they think they’re all the same religion or something jfl.
They WILL feel more close to Hinduism than any religion like Cuckstrinity and Pisslam because anyone other than Hindus don't believe in samanvay. That's what is important.

And I showed a quote in which he claims Vedas are created by god

He Created the Four Vedas, the Four Sources of Creation ,
and the Four Yugas (Satya, Treta, Dwapar, Kali)
thru each Yuga, he himself has been the Yogi, the Pandit
The human has wandered thru 8.4million incarnations
GGSJ – Ang 432 : by Guru Nanak Dev ji.

I bow to the Lord of the World, to His Word, to Brahma the Creator
GGSJ – Ang 202 & 224 :by Guru Arjan Dev ji

Again I don't know much about Sikhism. @illumizoldyck can maybe explain later.

Curries don’t like their magical reasoning being interrupted with reasoning or logic, as you seem to dismiss such things as communism jfl.
"logic" and "reasoning". As reasonable as your cut bleeding baby dick sucking

I mean you can admire make belief stuff. Movies and novels even though they are fictional can be appreciated and provide knowledge.

Again I don't know much about Sikhism and am just assuming. Just don't draw a false dichotomy.

I told you before and I won’t say it again. Stop spamming with multiple replies, and stick it into one. It’s artificially bumping the thread and spamming my inbox.

I won’t watch the video, as the last time I saw your video was just me debunking his bullshit point by point. Make your own point instead.

Projection
"logic" and "reasoning". As reasonable as your cut bleeding baby dick sucking
As I said it’s not projection, as I don’t believe in the religion nor do I support baby dick sucking. It’s just a strawman you keep as a deflection because you have no argument.

They WILL feel more close to Hinduism than any religion like Cuckstrinity and Pisslam because anyone other than Hindus don't believe in samanvay. That's what is important.
That’s not what the data says. It is talking about Hindus, not Hinduism. You clearly did not read what I wrote and just making up things not mentioned by the data you presented.

And I showed a quote in which he claims Vedas are created by god

He Created the Four Vedas, the Four Sources of Creation ,
and the Four Yugas (Satya, Treta, Dwapar, Kali)
thru each Yuga, he himself has been the Yogi, the Pandit
The human has wandered thru 8.4million incarnations
GGSJ – Ang 432 : by Guru Nanak Dev ji.

I bow to the Lord of the World, to His Word, to Brahma the Creator
GGSJ – Ang 202 & 224 :by Guru Arjan Dev ji

Again I don't know much about Sikhism. @illumizoldyck can maybe explain later.
If you believe in God everything is created by him. But clearly Sikhs reject the Vedas and think they are make-belief. As far as the Indian (small g) gods, I think Sikhs have a similar belief as the Jains and Buddhists, in that they are just another birth that can occur in their reincarnation cycle.

Show me the quote that too in Sanskrit along with you English translation
I gave you the text and the page numbers in English. I don’t know sanskrit so it’s pointless for me to go search it for you. Do it yourself and don’t be lazy. Or just accept it.

I mean you can admire make belief stuff. Movies and novels even though they are fictional can be appreciated and provide knowledge.

Again I don't know much about Sikhism and am just assuming. Just don't draw a false dichotomy.
Yeah, afaik Sikhism references many things in Hinduism and Islam but it rejects many things in those religions (such as their scriptures). Regardless, the fact I know so much about all these curry religions is because I also appreciate them to an extent. But I only take most of what they say as fictional. The problem is most curries don’t think it’s fiction and call anyone who says so a marxist trying to erase curry history jfl.

I told you before and I won’t say it again. Stop spamming with multiple replies, and stick it into one. It’s artificially bumping the thread and spamming my inbox.
I like that :feelskek: :feelskek:

Make your own point instead.
The Supreme Court always has been biased to Hindus

They always suck off "minorities".

As I said it’s not projection, as I don’t believe in the religion nor do I support baby dick sucking. It’s just a strawman
More of a insult. But ok I will stop now.

If you believe in God everything is created by him.
Hindu gods are more like deities.
I think Sikhs have a similar belief as the Jains and Buddhists, in that they are just another birth that can occur in their reincarnation cycle.
Even Hindus believe that what was your point again? That's all Indic religions have similar belief system :feelskek::feelskek:. Self Goal.

The problem is most curries don’t think it’s fiction
I mean some of it is true but probably did not take place like it was written. A lot of it has been glorified. And some gods like Indra were later vilified.

Last edited:
is because I also appreciate them to an extent.
Same with you Jews. I appreciate how you survived and fight even till today when entire world is against you. That's why I support zionism.

Same with you Jews. I appreciate how you survived and fight even till today when entire world is against you. That's why I support zionism.
I hate BJP supporters,they can suck their own cock, however based israel for killing those shitskin babies, even though they can fuck off too

I hate BJP supporters,they can suck their own cock,
What's a better alternative then? BJP is somewhat the only party catering to Hindu interests after 800 years.

What's a better alternative then? BJP is somewhat the only party catering to Hindu interests after 800 years.
I hate Hindu dindos. Atheism and Stalin should rule the country.

I like that :feelskek: :feelskek:
Srs nigga, I will ask mods to stop you if you don’t, cause bumping threads like this is against the rules.

The Supreme Court always has been biased to Hindus

They always suck off "minorities".
It’s not really sucking off minorities if the minority Indian religions don’t get to control themselves jfl. Hindutva want to centralize the Hindu and Indian beliefs under their control.

Hindu gods are more like deities.

Even Hindus believe that what was your point again? That's all Indic religions have similar belief system :feelskek::feelskek:. Self Goal.
No, every version of Hinduism (afaik) identifies one of the deities as a manifestation of Brahman in its ultimate form or whatever way they claim. Shaivites believed it was Shiva, Vaishnivites said Vishnu, but their texts support worshipping one or many of these gods because of this principle. Meanwhile in those other Indian religions they see these dieties as being trapped in samsara and the enlightened beings as being beyond them.

More like calling you out for creating false history rather than erasing it :lul::lul:
No one created false history except the religious folks in curryland. As you said, none of that stuff happened as it is said (or even at all). Scholars just go through texts and compare it to archeological evidence.

8A21CF19 CE4C 439B 8F3D 58A9AA7E1847

Srs nigga, I will ask mods to stop you if you don’t, cause bumping threads like this is against the rules.
This is what is defined as low effort

What is low effort?
It is content that is unrelated to a thread, posted for memetic value, or spam-like in nature. Examples: an emote reply, quoting someone and adding nothing else, one-word replies, and many other variations. The content might as well not have been posted.