Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is HoW a currycel is made

@anandkonda doxxed :feelsrope:

@rope infinity ♾️ @wereq

@akdicel173 @brazi

@currycel102

This is ropefuel, his curry wife will probably cheat on him, its written all over his face

He seems like a smart, sweet kid. He's too good for this shit world.

This is ropefuel, his curry wife will probably cheat on him, its written all over his face
He could able to get htb curryfoid for studying in prestigious university(iit). But she will cheat on him.

He could able to get htb curryfoid for studying in prestigious university(iit). But she will cheat on him.
Yeaah i doubt if he will be able to get past anywhere other than IIT, the thing is he doesn't seem high iq if he needs to put so much effort in study to just crack the engineering entrance to IIT, i know how high iq people functions, studies are just a subsidiary part of their life, they engage in multiple activities and succeeds in almost everywhere, thats how dangerous high iq people are. Its not even funny, how even someone with even above 130 high iq has an edge over almost 90% population of the earth

Slave existence. Over for him

All he does is study and he doesn't even know anything about the course he wants to do? He comes across as autistic and slightly retarded.

People like him are actually incredibly stupid.
He would take a covid jab every month if told to.
Curry munchers and gooks make me sick.

Yes. The key in understanding this is that IF he decides to go to a "foreign institute" early enough then they will learn the pain faster. In today's age, even in India, they are starting to learn it, but the West takes its toll on low smv faster. In India, with a good career and grades, if he times everything perfectly, he can look like this low smv nerdoid, but still fetch a decent March if he makes money. But only in India, in the West it's over !

In India, with a good career and grades, if he times everything perfectly, he can look like this low smv nerdoid, but still fetch a decent March if he makes money. But only in India, in the West it's over !
Cope, if you are this offy doofy you will just end up as a betabuxx. So many people are divorced raped here

He might be good at studies and retaining information but I'm pretty sure he's retarded at everything else

Yeah seems so. Just r/jeeneetards coping that studying will get them out of inceldom :feelskek: :feelskek:
absolute cringe lol i think learning about blackpill after 10th standard will do more justice to these miserable jeeneetards

He seems like a smart, sweet kid. He's too good for this shit world.
Bro trust me I know two people who got below 100 rank in these exam. They are all psychopaths, they will act nice on outside. But inside they are cunning parasites that suck blood.

Bro trust me I know two people who got below 100 rank in these exam. They are all psychopaths, they will act nice on outside. But inside they are cunning parasites that suck blood.
Mhmmmm, is it due to the pressure put on them by their parents ?

Yes. The key in understanding this is that IF he decides to go to a "foreign institute" early enough then they will learn the pain faster. In today's age, even in India, they are starting to learn it, but the West takes its toll on low smv faster. In India, with a good career and grades, if he times everything perfectly, he can look like this low smv nerdoid, but still fetch a decent March if he makes money. But only in India, in the West it's over !
:yes:

Cope. He’ll get an arranged marriage

"all those hours of studying, just to be incompetent in their career" :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yeah, because the environment is too stressful
NO. They don't take stress like us while studying. They are psychos not humans, they feel no pain.

I mean, he won't be having any foid who looks something like this^ but he may be able to arrange marriage a decent one who takes care of him. In the West, even that is growing ever impossible for average looking men now days..
No this will happen

I mean, he won't be having any foid who looks something like this^ but he may be able to arrange marriage a decent one who takes care of him. In the West, even that is growing ever impossible for average looking men now days..
Gujjus are rich and ugly. They will just be betabuxxer. 98% failed paternity tests there, which is highest in any country

I mean good for you Jew. You will employ such curry slaves in your companies.
He wouldn’t get past the job interview beckies.

“He was just weird, didn’t fit into the office environment, and is a subhuman autistic currycel teehee”

He wouldn’t get past the job interview beckies.

“He was just weird, didn’t fit into the office environment, and is a subhuman autistic currycel teehee”
They act like they are innocent, they are pychos inside. Good for company management roles. He got a good job in Samsung and assistant professor in some good university