Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is HoW a currycel is made

North whore :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
True this one is. But I've seen some southy like her too. Anyway. It was just a medium term example hehe. Happened to be browsing the page suggestion when reply to you...

They act like they are innocent, they are pychos inside. Good for company management roles. He got a good job in Samsung and assistant professor in some good university
Meanwhile his bosses were slaying in school while he was busy no lifing.

His bosses will be Jewish. Yeah, they would have been baby dick sucking:feelskek: :feelskek:
6C061F16 3E4B 4A43 8C1F A1C68400C206

Meanwhile curries

A comment I found debunking it

What was the age of Sita at the time of marriage?

16 years

Explanation:

3.47.4 & 3.47.5 : Sita told Ravana (before abduction) about the time she spent after marriage in Ayodhya

उषित्वा द्वा दश समा इक्ष्वाकुणां निवेशने। भुञ्जाना मानुषान्भोगान्सर्वकामसमृद्धिनी।।

She had been in Ikshwaku dynasty of King Dashratha for two years and got all the materialistic pleasure available for human kind.

ततस्त्रयोदशे वर्षे राजामन्त्रयत प्रभुः। अभिषेचयितुं रामं समेतो राजमन्त्रिभिः।।

Thereafter, in the third year, the king and lord Dasaratha consulted other kings and ministers to consecrate Rama.

NOTE: Here दश is not used for ten but for Dashratha.

3.47.10 : Sita told Ravana (before abduction) about her age at the time of Vanavas (Exile)

मम भर्तामहातेजा वयसा पञ्चविंशकः। अष्टादश हि वर्षाणि मम जन्मनि गण्यते।।

My husband who was very bold was twentyfive years and I had completed eighteen years since my birth.

So it is very clear that

Age of Sita at the time of marriage = Age of Sita at the time of exile - time spent in Ayodhya

18-2 = 16 years

Other supportive arguments for this calculation

Please check this question

At the time of marriage, Sitaji's age can't be 6 years if we consider 1.66.15 to 1.66.24 & 1.71.16 to 1.71.19:

Janaka:

She has been sought in marriage by many princes but I denied.

Thereafter many kings together came to Mithila to test their prowess but but none was able to grasp or lift the bow so Janaka rejected them.

Those eminent kings felt humiliated. Inflamed with anger, they tormented the city of Mithila.

Thus one year passed. Everywhere in the city all the means of living were exhausted. I felt deeply sad over this situation.

Thereafter, I propitiated the gods by my austerities. Highly pleased, they gave me an army of four divisions (chariots, elephants, horses and infantry).

Then those wicked kings were beaten and defeated. They fled away along with their ministers in different directions.

A little later a powerful king named Sudhanva from the city of Sankasya beseiged Mithila.

He (Sudhanva) sent me a message: 'give me the great bow of Siva and the lotuseyed maiden Sita'.

O Brahmarshi when I refused, a great conflict broke out between him and me. In the encounter king Sudhanva was killed by me.

O Best of ascetics having killed king Sudhanva, I have crowned my heroic brother Kusadhwaja in Sankasya.

If all the above events happened before Sitaji's age of 6 years then those princes and kings were looking for a bride or a child???

It is clear that as per 3.47.10, the difference between Lord Shri Rama's age and Sitaji's age was 25 - 18 = 6 to 7 years

So as per the answer given by Karmanya Nanda, if at the time of marrige Sitaji's age was 6 years then Rama's age must have been 12 or 13 years which is incorrect as per 1.20.2 (Dashratha to Viswamitra much before marriage)

ऊनषोडशवर्षो मे रामो राजीवलोचन:। न युद्धयोग्यतामस्य पश्यामि सह राक्षसै:।।

My lotus-eyed son Rama is around sixteen years. I do not think he has ability to fight with the rakshasas in a battle.

Note: Una is used to indicate less by a narrow margin like ऊनविंशति 19 is less than 20 by 1. ऊनषोडश can't be any number less than 16. If this is the case then, what is ऊनत्रिंशत्, 29 or any number less than 30 and ऊनविंशति, 19 or any number less than 20?

If Sitaji's age was 6 years then what must have been age of Shrutakirti (youngest one) at the time of marriage? 2 years? really? Definitely NOT.

Footnotes:

5.33.17 & 5.33.18 : Sitaji to Hanumanji

समा द्वा दश तत्राहं राघवस्य निवेशने। भुञ्जाना मानुषान्भोगान्सर्वकामसमृद्धिनी।

Stayed in Raghu dynasty of king Dashratha for two years, enjoying the worldly pleasures belonging to human kind and fulfilling all my desires.

ततः त्रयोदशे वर्षे राज्येन इक्ष्वाकु नन्दनम्| अभिषेचयितुम् राजा स उपाध्यायः प्रचक्रमे ||

Thereafter, in the third year, King Dasaratha along with his preceptors started to perform anointment of the kingdom to a celebrity of Ikshvaku dynasty (Rama)."

16 years

Explanation:

3.47.4 & 3.47.5 : Sita told Ravana (before abduction) about the time she spent after marriage in Ayodhya

उषित्वा द्वा दश समा इक्ष्वाकुणां निवेशने। भुञ्जाना मानुषान्भोगान्सर्वकामसमृद्धिनी।।

She had been in Ikshwaku dynasty of King Dashratha for two years and got all the materialistic pleasure available for human kind.

Thereafter, in the third year, the king and lord Dasaratha consulted other kings and ministers to consecrate Rama.

3.47.10 : Sita told Ravana (before abduction) about her age at the time of Vanavas (Exile)

My husband who was very bold was twentyfive years and I had completed eighteen years since my birth.

So it is very clear that

Age of Sita at the time of marriage = Age of Sita at the time of exile - time spent in Ayodhya

18-2 = 16 years

At the time of marriage, Sitaji's age can't be 6 years if we consider 1.66.15 to 1.66.24 & 1.71.16 to 1.71.19:

Janaka:

Thereafter many kings together came to Mithila to test their prowess but but none was able to grasp or lift the bow so Janaka rejected them.

Those eminent kings felt humiliated. Inflamed with anger, they tormented the city of Mithila.

Thus one year passed. Everywhere in the city all the means of living were exhausted. I felt deeply sad over this situation.

Thereafter, I propitiated the gods by my austerities. Highly pleased, they gave me an army of four divisions (chariots, elephants, horses and infantry).

Then those wicked kings were beaten and defeated. They fled away along with their ministers in different directions.

A little later a powerful king named Sudhanva from the city of Sankasya beseiged Mithila.

He (Sudhanva) sent me a message: 'give me the great bow of Siva and the lotuseyed maiden Sita'.

O Brahmarshi when I refused, a great conflict broke out between him and me. In the encounter king Sudhanva was killed by me.

O Best of ascetics having killed king Sudhanva, I have crowned my heroic brother Kusadhwaja in Sankasya.

If all the above events happened before Sitaji's age of 6 years then those princes and kings were looking for a bride or a child???

It is clear that as per 3.47.10, the difference between Lord Shri Rama's age and Sitaji's age was 25 - 18 = 6 to 7 years

So as per the answer given by Karmanya Nanda, if at the time of marrige Sitaji's age was 6 years then Rama's age must have been 12 or 13 years which is incorrect as per 1.20.2 (Dashratha to Viswamitra much before marriage)

My lotus-eyed son Rama is around sixteen years. I do not think he has ability to fight with the rakshasas in a battle.

Note: Una is used to indicate less by a narrow margin like ऊनविंशति 19 is less than 20 by 1. ऊनषोडश can't be any number less than 16. If this is the case then, what is ऊनत्रिंशत्, 29 or any number less than 30 and ऊनविंशति, 19 or any number less than 20?

If Sitaji's age was 6 years then what must have been age of Shrutakirti (youngest one) at the time of marriage? 2 years? really? Definitely NOT.

Footnotes:

Stayed in Raghu dynasty of king Dashratha for two years, enjoying the worldly pleasures belonging to human kind and fulfilling all my desires.

ततः त्रयोदशे वर्षे राज्येन इक्ष्वाकु नन्दनम्| अभिषेचयितुम् राजा स उपाध्यायः प्रचक्रमे ||

Thereafter, in the third year, King Dasaratha along with his preceptors started to perform anointment of the kingdom to a celebrity of Ikshvaku dynasty (Rama)."
He is wrong. They were married for 12 years before their exile, not 2.

“Rama was 15-16 at the time of Tataka vadh and marriage. Then 12 years passed after marriage in Ayodhya, and he was 27-28 at the time of his exile.”

18-12 = 6 years old.

Don't project your sand niggers pedophilia on to us :feelskek: :feelskek:
Not really a sand nigger, but regardless pedophilia is extremely common in hindu texts.
528BE65D 3F51 4B99 86CB C301ED95E73E

Last edited:
He is wrong. They were married for 12 years before their exile, not 2.

“Rama was 15-16 at the time of Tataka vadh and marriage. Then 12 years passed after marriage in Ayodhya, and he was 27-28 at the time of his exile.”

18-12 = 6 years old.

Not really a sand nigger, but regardless pedophilia is extremely common in hindu texts.
View attachment 1109791
Guess what? Even if that's true which don't think so is, I can refuse to follow it. Culture and practices adapt over time based on requirements and necessities. I mean if Hinduism was a conservative religion we would be following it the same way we were 4000 years ago. But jews are sucking baby dicks just like that from millennia

You Abrahamic cucks can't debate and change anything in your religion. You will be stoned to death. The biggest sin in all the Abrahamic religions is be a non believer and a questioner.

The only people in India today supporting child marriage are mullas and leftists unironically

View: https://youtu.be/FbVw7EZZ0UE?si=rWKD36kzXsrZdql-&t=2988

Yeaah i doubt if he will be able to get past anywhere other than IIT, the thing is he doesn't seem high iq if he needs to put so much effort in study to just crack the engineering entrance to IIT, i know how high iq people functions, studies are just a subsidiary part of their life, they engage in multiple activities and succeeds in almost everywhere, thats how dangerous high iq people are. Its not even funny, how even someone with even above 130 high iq has an edge over almost 90% population of the earth
True :blackpill::blackpill:
:cryfeels:

16 years

Explanation:

So it is very clear that

18-2 = 16 years

Janaka:

Footnotes:

He seems like a smart, sweet kid. He's too good for this shit world.
He is innocent bluepill kind normie, who thinks world is very beautiful

Guess what? Even if that's true which don't think so is, I can refuse to follow it. Culture and practices adapt over time based on requirements and necessities. I mean if Hinduism was a conservative religion we would be following it the same way we were 4000 years ago. But jews are sucking baby dicks just like that from millennia

You Abrahamic cucks can't debate and change anything in your religion. You will be stoned to death. The biggest sin in all the Abrahamic religions is be a non believer and a questioner.

The only people in India today supporting child marriage are mullas and leftists unironically

View: https://youtu.be/FbVw7EZZ0UE?si=rWKD36kzXsrZdql-&t=2988

Why are you saying “you jews”? I don’t support it. Religious is obviously bullshit when you have to change things overtime. But curries will keep changing their religion and think nothing of it. I guess that might be indicative of low iq that somehow their religion is true but everything keeps being changed about it.

Religious is obviously bullshit when you have to change things overtime.
It's culture first then deities and epics are attached next. Like Murugan is of tamil, Sarawati is of knowledge, lakshmi is of weath etc. And of course culture will and has to change over time
I guess that might be indicative of low iq that somehow their religion is true but everything keeps being changed about it.
Yeah you cucks keep cutting your dicks and rape your kids then

It's culture first then deities and epics are attached next. Like Murugan is of tamil, Sarawati is of knowledge, lakshmi is of weath etc. And of course culture will and has to change over time
Which means religion is bullshit. Thanks for confirming.

Yeah you cucks keep cutting your dicks and rape your kids then
I’m for banning the practice and don’t make excuses for it. You are the one making excuses for what’s in your scriptures.

Which means religion is bullshit. Thanks for confirming.
The supreme court itself which run by commies said Hinduism which includes all Indic religions is a broad way of life
You are the one making excuses for what’s in your scriptures.
Those scriptures are not monolith for entire Hindu community. Some sects like Lingayats don't even claim Vedas. They is immense diversity in India you won't understand

Yeah right? Your father is a cuck who is probably stocking the cocks of niggers or dogs readying them up to fuck your mom. Go lick your mom's pussy cream pied with doggie cum
images

Hindu Garls are trad saar, accept our cow piss religgin

images

Hindu Garls are trad saar, accept our cow piss religgin
Yeah curries are the race one of least likely to bald and mayos are the race most likely to bald. All our foids grow long foot and half black hair decorated with flowers, While your mayos get cucked by literal niggers, dog, boars, horses not to mention even snails :feelskek: :feelskek: having blonde hair.

Go, your mother to calling you to lube her asshole. She need to get fucked by doggie knot after all.

Yeah curries are the race one of least likely to bald and mayos are the race most likely to bald. All our foids grow long foot and half black hair decorated with flowers, While your mayos get cucked by literal niggers, dog, boars, horses not to mention even snails :feelskek: :feelskek: having blonde hair.

Go, your mother to calling you to lube her asshole. She need to get fucked by doggie knot after all.
Don't assume me as other blacked cucks. I don't own them, fuck them. Now go have your Cow poop dinner and be a good Goy :feelsokman:

The supreme court itself which run by commies said Hinduism which includes all Indic religions is a broad way of life
Hinduism is not all indic religions jfl. This is just a common hindu delusion and a way for them to try to co-opt all the other traditions in India under their control. It’s no different than Muslims claiming Jesus, Moses, and other prophets were actually all Muslims.

Those scriptures are not monolith for entire Hindu community. Some sects like Lingayats don't even claim Vedas. They is immense diversity in India you won't understand
Shiva was originally of non-vedic origin and a god of fertility most likely. Hinduism is a kind of synthesis of indigenous indian religions with the vedic religion, thus it’s interesting that elements of this old division have still survived today. But that doesn’t mean all Indic religion are now Hindu lol. Buddhism, Jainism, and many other traditions are obviously not Hindus.

Don't assume me as other blacked cucks.
You might not be but your "father" if he is even your real father is a cuck getting cucked by niggers and doggies. I am assuming you don't even know who your father is, because your mother was such a slut

Hinduism is not all indic religions jfl.
The definition of any abrahamic religion starts with the exclusion of other. All Indic religions have the opposite approach

But that doesn’t mean all Indic religion are now Hindu lol. Buddhism, Jainism, and many other traditions are obviously not Hindus.
Define Hinduism. The Supreme Court ran by commies classifies all of those religions under Hinduism. Savarkar's definition of Hindu is one who considers Indian land as his sacred land. Which makes all those religions "Hindu" under Hindutva definition.

First all dhramic religions need to unite and end your abrahamic religions and commies, you want all of us to be destroyed anyway. You are not our well wishers. Luckily that's what happening now and hopefully continues.

Gujjus are rich and ugly. They will just be betabuxxer. 98% failed paternity tests there, which is highest in any country
I don't know about that. I am from the West but I live in India. I see ugly Jain Gujju marwadi with decent looking foid. Its far more likely for that to happen for a mainlander than an Indian-American of low smv status living in the West.

Whatever I am from Hyderabad. Both of us are ruled by shitty INC anyway :feelskek: :feelskek:

INC? Not familiar with this abbreviation either. And still not sure what you mean by Bangalore is filled with Mayos. You mean white people visiting or living here?

INC? Not familiar with this abbreviation either. And still not sure what you mean by Bangalore is filled with Mayos. You mean white people visiting or living here?
Are you not from Bangalore then? INC means Indian National Congress.

You mean white people visiting or living here?
Don't know about that. But I heard there are a lot of white people in Bangalore and Goa

Are you not from Bangalore then? INC means Indian National Congress.
I'm not from India. I am an Indian-American who has made India his home.
Don't know about that. But I heard there are a lot of white people in Bangalore and Goa
"A lot" compared to where? Chennai was ex-pat capital I believe, and Delhi sure has a lot of ex-pats and various other vanilla foreigners living there. It's hard to say for sure, but Bangalore is a nice place and has a number of white people. Still less than 0.1% of it's population I'm sure.

Btw, maybe the boy in your video will get one of these if he makes a good career out of himself and goes for arranged marriage?

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5IyuOIAlYD/?igsh=d25iYW5xY3R0cGhw

Define Hinduism. The Supreme Court ran by commies classifies all of those religions under Hinduism.
Your government doesn’t define what Hinduism is jfl, it’s a political entity rather than a scholarly one.

Savarkar's definition of Hindu is one who considers Indian land as his sacred land. Which makes all those religions "Hindu" under Hindutva definition.
Again, we have to look at what non-Hindu western scholars say.

“scholars regard Hinduism as a fusion or synthesis of Brahmanical orthopraxy with various Indian cultures, having diverse roots and no specific founder. This Hindu synthesis emerged after the Vedic period, between c. 500–200BCE and c. 300 CE in the period of the second urbanisation and the early classical period of Hinduism when the epics and the first Purānas were composed.“

This matches what the other religions think as well, as they don’t consider themselves Hindu.

A45D8DC2 0B64 4B5D 8CEB 95692CB4F6B0

First all dhramic religions need to unite and end your abrahamic religions and commies, you want all of us to be destroyed anyway. You are not our well wishers. Luckily that's what happening now and hopefully continues.
You’ll have to face your own racial tensions before that happens.
068D518F 15B5 4C84 95FE CEEFA7A91E98