Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forum made me autistic

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Even though I have escaped Inceldom a long time ago, whenever I look at someone (like literally anyone), I keep analyzing their faces to see if they have upperlid exposure/scleral show/compact midfaces/projecting chins. It’s literal hell. I would even keep checking up on them to see their profile view to analyze their forward growth :/ or when i’m at the swimming pools I check to see if any girl has “ribcage show” (picked this one from Lookism).

I wish it could just stop already because it’s so annoying and makes me cringe hard. Thank god that what I picked from this forum didn’t affect my social skills.

>inb4 you start reeing me

I’m logging off after this post, just needed to get this off my chest.

I was autistic long before I found this forum.

I do it all the time, I finally see the world through the lense of foids so to speak

Theres nothing wrong with it

Normies and Chads are looking at boobs , asses , faces whatever, We do the same thing, expect we analize faces and other stuff way more than them. I don;t mind it i like it, I was blind and now i see better....The world is about numbers and details.

Sounds more like OCD than autism, and yes I am pretty good at telling the difference, even with as little information as this.

Is seeing a women's ribcage a bad thing? I think that is a good thing, it's better not to be fat.

Is seeing a women's ribcage a bad thing? I think that is a good thing, it's better not to be fat.
That's true. As long as I get a skinny white woman that's all that matters to me.