Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My experience as an autistic man

• Thread starter Radical_Libertarian
  • Start date
I don’t know anything about what you look like. I do know however that I look bad enough for females to stop having the conversation they’re having to laugh when I walk by.
Women could be laughing about whatever.

Maybe they’re flirting, or just having a silly conversation unrelated to you.

Stop avoiding the question you stupid nigger. How tall are you and what is your face
Answer you nigger @Radical_Libertarian this is extremely important

@LeFrenchCel ban this sexhavers

Watch him never even answer at all.
He is probably a mogger in one area or both. But he won’t admit it because then his gay argument falls apart even more than it already has.

@PLA1092 Infiltrator alert:banhammer:

Watch him never even answer at all.
Can lie about everything but can’t in any way call himself shorter than he is. It would hurt his ego too much
Typical tallfag

He is probably a mogger in one area or both. But he won’t admit it because then his gay argument falls apart even more than it already has.
If the story is like even true at all.

Anyway, here is my advice for autistic men. Date autistic women.

Man, I wish. They are basically non-existent. As a Millennial who went to special schools for Autistic kids the schools were 99% male when I first entered and 98% male when I left.

All toilets with mental issues I've met were mostly BPD, schizo, Etc. none of whom were tolerant of my Autism.

We need an ascendedcels sub-forum.

Giving you advice to get out of inceldom is making your life worse?
Go to a university campus and share your ideas there, i’d like to see what they have to say regarding ‘tism and inceldom, i’m serious

possibly, but I doubt that. Why would he make a new account just to larp?
Because IT thinks anecdotes count as evidence and would use this as evidence against us

Reminder. Betabux doesn’t count as ascension

Because IT thinks
Who the fuck cares about plebbit? They can choke on tranny dick as far as I care. They are fucking hive-mind redditors, who here really cares about what they have to say? Being a redditor automatically takes away all of your credibility, I can't be the only one who thinks like this.

You are a faggot and need to be TERMINATED

Because IT thinks anecdotes count as evidence and would use this as evidence against us
Anecdotes are evidence against absolutist claims.

Saying it’s harder to date if you’re ugly/short/autistic, is distinct from saying it’s impossible.

I even gave you advice to help you, such as dating people in your league.

Saying it’s harder to date if you’re ugly/short/autistic, is distinct from saying it’s impossible.

How tall are you?

STOP AVOIDING THE QUESTION HOW TALL ARE YOU

Because hes an IT faggot.
First off there's no proof of that, it is speculation on your part.
Second off if he really is from IT, why do you care? Those guys suck tranny cock and most importantly ARE ACTIVE ON REDDIT, it automatically destroys all of your credibility.

Quit the bullshit. Anecdotal evidence isnt shit agaisnt established average.

The claims made by the blackpill are absolute and make no exceptions.
They are for the most part, assuming you are not a bullshitter (which you are), trying to use this to disprove BP is like trying to use lotto winners to disprove poverty.

Man, I wish. They are basically non-existent. As a Millennial who went to special schools for Autistic kids the schools were 99% male when I first entered and 98% male when I left.

All toilets with mental issues I've met were mostly BPD, schizo, Etc. none of whom were tolerant of my Autism.
They are out there, they just mask heavily, so one must learn to detect them.

@mods this faggot needs to be TERMINATED!

@Radical_Libertarian how tall are you?

STOP AVOIDING THE QUESTION HOW TALL ARE YOU
Most men are taller than most women, but if you’re a shorter man, you can just find even shorter women, or women without a height preference.

I don’t have to give you any personal info to refute your argument.

Most men are taller than most women, but if you’re a shorter man, you can just find even shorter women, or women without a height preference.

LOL

GET BANNED IT CUCK :lul: :lul: :lul:

@Da_Yunez