Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lurking in this forum makes me sick

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Yes just over indulging in this forum makes me " literally" sick in the body , and its not a figurative form of speech. I don't know why it happens , but each time i begin to be more active here , some forms or symptoms of sickness often starts showing, like at first i get anxiety and depression and then it slowly manifests into physical sickness. Like rn i am really feeling sick and weak . I have such weak immunity against depression it not even funny, my adaptation to depression is really garbage. Its so over for me , i can't even rant in online forums

This forum gives me lifefuel. I feel rejuvenated each time that I'm here.

This forum gives me lifefuel. I feel rejuvenated each time that I'm here.
For sure its a good platform who can adapt..my body just doesn't adapt to crawling forums. I begin to get sick, i can video games more longer or see yt videos but writing and discussion in forums is probably not my cup of green tea

I'm ambivalent to this forum

Sometimes it improves my mood, but generally it's the last place in my life where I should be.

Btw I'm socially dead

Sometimes it improves my mood, but generally it's the last place in my life where I should be.

Btw I'm socially dead

Btw I'm socially dead
Yes sometimes its a good vibe especially when I haven't checked out this forum for a long time ans then i see those clownmaxxin posts , it makes me happy..but once i over indulge it goes downhill from there

For sure its a good platform who can adapt..my body just doesn't adapt to crawling forums. I begin to get sick, i can video games more longer or see yt videos but writing and discussion in forums is probably not my cup of green tea
This forum in particular is just soul destroying. It paints a bleak, hopeless future that is actually 90% true. There’s always a chance at ascending but as always, it’s very small and feels more unrealistic as the days go by. I believe a lot of us take breaks from it through other copes like video gaming or nature maxxing because it really is too harsh when you think about our situation.

It used to be the same thing for me but now I only enjoy it. I haven't felt bad after visiting this forum in a long time.

This forum in particular is just soul destroying. It paints a bleak, hopeless future that is actually 90% true. There’s always a chance at ascending but as always, it’s very small and feels more unrealistic as the days go by. I believe a lot of us take breaks from it through other copes like video gaming or nature maxxing because it really is too harsh when you think about our situation.
I mean i had pretty bleak hope and some dark experience even before joining this forum. But one thing for sure, its definitely not healthy to keep oneself indulge here too much, brocels should try other copes . Video games are good cope

Brutal weak mentality pill. I only felt like you the first few months, after that all these depressive and nihilistic posts became normal to me now.

The truth hurts Bro. We deserve better than this.

Same tbh. But I can’t bear facing reality. It’s my only choice.

Brutal weak mentality pill. I only felt like you the first few months, after that all these depressive and nihilistic posts became normal to me now.

There are a lot of suicidal people, people with paraphilias, mentally ill people and all kinds of monsters in this place, you can feel the negative energy through the screen.

But at the same time it is one of the few places where from time to time you can see signs of intelligence superior to anything you can find in normi social spheres.

So we continue visiting this forum in search of those lost treasures of human thought.

Its not that depressive posts bothers me or anything like that, but the sickness just manifest out of nowhere..it maybe because I have too much shit going on rn in my life to be able to handle so searching this forum makes it worse to top that i am a neet and old too

There are a lot of suicidal people, people with paraphilias, mentally ill people and all kinds of monsters in this place, you can feel the negative energy through the screen.

But at the same time it is one of the few places where from time to time you can see signs of intelligence superior to anything you can find in normi social spheres.

So we continue visiting this forum in search of those lost treasures of human thought.
Yes that's what i felt a long time ago, this forum is not blackpill for nothing, it really gives out black dark vibes fr .

Yes that's what i felt a long time ago, this forum is not blackpill for nothing, it really gives out black dark vibes fr .
At the same time, if you are a person who identifies with the dark side of life and becomes resistant to that atmosphere, this place becomes a place to spend time and share with other men in the same situation as you.

It is one of the few places where you have a critical view of society, there are not many other places to go.

At the same time, if you are a person who identifies with the dark side of life and becomes resistant to that atmosphere, this place becomes a place to spend time and share with other men in the same situation as you.

It is one of the few places where you have a critical view of society, there are not many other places to go.
I wanna metamorphose these dark vibes into clownmaxxin and go jokER